Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:19 am
You last visited November 27, 2014, 9:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Pick 4 System!!

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 4 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
hhbear's avatar - animal bear.jpg
clarksville arkanas
United States
Member #93653
July 4, 2010
780 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2011, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello I have had several LP people ask about Pick 4 systems!!  Here is one that is easy, to use and very successful in most states!!!   Check your state history to see how it works for you.

The key to the system is the PIck 3   when you have a Pick 3 draw that begins with the digit 0 Play those numbers in pick 4.  Format as you wish.

example the number 027 hits you would play x027 027x etc, 0-9 I suggest once you begin using one format to stick with it.  So you can get that str8 hit we all look for in Pick 4

YOu say well dang that could cost a ton of money to continue to play.  This system also has a stop system.  If any of the two digits show up in pick 4 Stop playing the number.  Yes the number could hit but this is a easy way to save money.  usually the number hits pick 4 within three days!! check history,  if you see a pattern of 4 to five days wait a couple of days before playing. 

Also you need to see if these digits have hit pick 4 within the past few day etc.  if so I suggest to past and wait on the next draw from pick 3 that starts with the digit 0.

If multiple numbers hit pick 3 that start with 0 say within a three day time frame, I would also past on playing these numbers in pick 4 odds are against you at this point.  Just be patient and wait. 

YOu may not play Pick 4 but twice to three times a month with this sytem but is has shown to be very profitable.

Yes you may ask only play the draws from pick 3 that start with the digit 0 ONLY, yes!!!

If you have question please post.  HOpe this helps some get lots of Pick 4 hits. minmizing wagers and mazimizing profits. 

Hint it is also good to play the pairs of these number in pick 3 as well.  example 027 02,07,27 these can bring lots of hits in pick 3 as well. always check your history on these as well, if you see they have hit often I suggest to move on. and not play the pair in pick 3  check history on these and you will see where they are very profitable in pick 3 as well.

Best Of Luck with this simple and easy system.

Here is one more  I would like to share which is a pick 4 system and well as pick 3 system. 

Yes there are hundreds of system out there, yet lots of times the most simple are the best to use.

This consist of series numbers from Pick 3

Play all series number from Pick 3 in pick 4 example 123 hits PIck 3 play in pick 4 x123 etc. format as you choose and again I suggest you you stay with the same format once you began using it.  The numbers can be 786 they dont have to be in order 678 from pick 3 just a series,  019, 123, 234, 345, 567, 678, 890, 012  They may appear in any order in Pick 3.

Again use the stop flag if you see two of the digits hit Pick 4, stop playing, dont waste your money, play smart, be a player, not a gambler.!!!!

As always check your history to see if the series of number came from pick 4 if so more than likely they will not come back to pick 4 usually only two of the digits will. 

Using series numbers with pick 3 just make pairs out of the series numbers that hit pick 3,or 4 these usually bring mulitple hits!!!  example.  564 hits pick 3 we would play 56, 64, 54, these could hit next draw or usually within two days, and can hit for up to a wk at a time.  check your history, in your state you will be amazed at the hits in Pick 4 and Pick 3 using these simple systems.

I am sure this system is posted somewhere on LP.  Yet here it is again!! Ha!!

I suggest if you use these system to use them only to reduce wagers, and maximize profits. 

Best of Luck to all and hope this helps.  Check your state and see how these simple systems work in your state. 

Hope i didnt confuse anyone!!  LOL !!!

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

Illinois
    United States
    Member #99773
    October 31, 2010
    1146 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2011, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the Info!! I'll check it out.

clarksville arkanas
      United States
      Member #93653
      July 4, 2010
      780 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2011, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the Info!! I'll check it out.

DanceILL really works well with this simple system,  it usually is a pick 4 killer!!! 

Best Of luck

YOur welcome!!

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

cleveland
        United States
        Member #77732
        July 30, 2009
        115 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2011, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Thsnkd hhbear,nothing here in Ohio yet,but gonna stay on it...fingers crossed.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3529 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2011, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello I have had several LP people ask about Pick 4 systems!!  Here is one that is easy, to use and very successful in most states!!!   Check your state history to see how it works for you.

The key to the system is the PIck 3   when you have a Pick 3 draw that begins with the digit 0 Play those numbers in pick 4.  Format as you wish.

example the number 027 hits you would play x027 027x etc, 0-9 I suggest once you begin using one format to stick with it.  So you can get that str8 hit we all look for in Pick 4

YOu say well dang that could cost a ton of money to continue to play.  This system also has a stop system.  If any of the two digits show up in pick 4 Stop playing the number.  Yes the number could hit but this is a easy way to save money.  usually the number hits pick 4 within three days!! check history,  if you see a pattern of 4 to five days wait a couple of days before playing. 

Also you need to see if these digits have hit pick 4 within the past few day etc.  if so I suggest to past and wait on the next draw from pick 3 that starts with the digit 0.

If multiple numbers hit pick 3 that start with 0 say within a three day time frame, I would also past on playing these numbers in pick 4 odds are against you at this point.  Just be patient and wait. 

YOu may not play Pick 4 but twice to three times a month with this sytem but is has shown to be very profitable.

Yes you may ask only play the draws from pick 3 that start with the digit 0 ONLY, yes!!!

If you have question please post.  HOpe this helps some get lots of Pick 4 hits. minmizing wagers and mazimizing profits. 

Hint it is also good to play the pairs of these number in pick 3 as well.  example 027 02,07,27 these can bring lots of hits in pick 3 as well. always check your history on these as well, if you see they have hit often I suggest to move on. and not play the pair in pick 3  check history on these and you will see where they are very profitable in pick 3 as well.

Best Of Luck with this simple and easy system.

Here is one more  I would like to share which is a pick 4 system and well as pick 3 system. 

Yes there are hundreds of system out there, yet lots of times the most simple are the best to use.

This consist of series numbers from Pick 3

Play all series number from Pick 3 in pick 4 example 123 hits PIck 3 play in pick 4 x123 etc. format as you choose and again I suggest you you stay with the same format once you began using it.  The numbers can be 786 they dont have to be in order 678 from pick 3 just a series,  019, 123, 234, 345, 567, 678, 890, 012  They may appear in any order in Pick 3.

Again use the stop flag if you see two of the digits hit Pick 4, stop playing, dont waste your money, play smart, be a player, not a gambler.!!!!

As always check your history to see if the series of number came from pick 4 if so more than likely they will not come back to pick 4 usually only two of the digits will. 

Using series numbers with pick 3 just make pairs out of the series numbers that hit pick 3,or 4 these usually bring mulitple hits!!!  example.  564 hits pick 3 we would play 56, 64, 54, these could hit next draw or usually within two days, and can hit for up to a wk at a time.  check your history, in your state you will be amazed at the hits in Pick 4 and Pick 3 using these simple systems.

I am sure this system is posted somewhere on LP.  Yet here it is again!! Ha!!

I suggest if you use these system to use them only to reduce wagers, and maximize profits. 

Best of Luck to all and hope this helps.  Check your state and see how these simple systems work in your state. 

Hope i didnt confuse anyone!!  LOL !!!

Thanks for Sharing HHBear

I did a small back test in Florida and What do you know

Dec 29 Pick 3 Miday 021  - Pick 4 Dec 31st Eve - 0219

Nice Thumbs Up

Believe !!

clarksville arkanas
            United States
            Member #93653
            July 4, 2010
            780 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2011, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for Sharing HHBear

I did a small back test in Florida and What do you know

Dec 29 Pick 3 Miday 021  - Pick 4 Dec 31st Eve - 0219

Nice Thumbs Up

DanceGreat lucky!!!  hope it helps others,  it is simple and mimimize constant wagers,  maximizing profits, but you must stick with it.  both systems work well, the 0 system and the series systems. 

Dont forget to backcheck the pick 3 system as well.

Best of Luck

lets

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
              Twilight Saga
              United States
              Member #38062
              April 23, 2006
              10535 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2011, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

DanceGreat lucky!!!  hope it helps others,  it is simple and mimimize constant wagers,  maximizing profits, but you must stick with it.  both systems work well, the 0 system and the series systems. 

Dont forget to backcheck the pick 3 system as well.

Best of Luck

lets

Thank u!!!!!!!!!! HHBear!!   It works perfect for P3 too.  U r a blessing to everyone!

I love this system.       Finally someone like u comes along & can beat Florida!

clarksville arkanas
                United States
                Member #93653
                July 4, 2010
                780 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2011, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank u!!!!!!!!!! HHBear!!   It works perfect for P3 too.  U r a blessing to everyone!

I love this system.       Finally someone like u comes along & can beat Florida!

Wonderful Lkydeb!!  hope you have many hits using the this easy system.  Always backcheck these it can be very important. 

Best of Luck to all!!!!

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

clarksville arkanas
                  United States
                  Member #93653
                  July 4, 2010
                  780 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2011, 1:49 am - IP Logged

DancePossible pick 4 plays by state using this system and pick 3 plays. Lets see what happens. Help me keep up gang!!!  I am really busy at times.  Play if you wish,  I have a feeling that one of these may hit str8 in the pick 4!!!!

Pick 4

Delaware 040x  and pairs 00, 04 pick 3

Florida 063x 0-9 and pairs 06 03 63 pick 3

Connecticut 534x 0-9 and pairs 53 34 45 pick 3

Missouri 037x 0-9 and pairs 03 07 37 pick 3

DC 034x 0-9 and pairs 03 34 04 pick 3

Arkansas 057x 0-9   pairs 05 07 57 pick 3

These are actual pick 3 hits today.  I want you to see how they work.

if a pair hits its your choice to continue to play it or not. 

If two of the digits hits  pick 4 play, this is a stop flag.

Begin playin right away.

Format as you like

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #62713
                    July 6, 2008
                    3529 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2011, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

DancePossible pick 4 plays by state using this system and pick 3 plays. Lets see what happens. Help me keep up gang!!!  I am really busy at times.  Play if you wish,  I have a feeling that one of these may hit str8 in the pick 4!!!!

Pick 4

Begin playin right away.

Format as you like

So far Missouri MID 304 from Pair 03 Thumbs Up

Believe !!

clarksville arkanas
                      United States
                      Member #93653
                      July 4, 2010
                      780 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

1/10/11 Well we will drop the 040x in pick 4 due to the fact 04 hit in pick 4 leaving the 00 pair in Delaware if it hits pick 4 id is dead too.  but if it hits pick 3 sud be within a couple of days.

Connecticut is still full speed ahead! 543x  53 34 45

Floridia is still full speed ahead 063x 06 03 63

Missouri i did not notice in missouri when posted that the 03 had hit pick 4 eve with the pick 4,  this would be your choice whether to continue to play or not.  the 03 does hit pick 3, look for the 04 and 47 to hit soon, in either pick 3 or 4

DC stop flag 03 hit pick 4 leaving you the choice of playing the pairs 03, 04 34, lets watch.

Here are a couple of new ones.

Connectiuct has a 0 digit that hit yet the 70 hit pick 4 also, past on the 076x for pick for and play the pairs lets watch this one.

076x pick 4 07 06 67 pick 3 pairs.

South Carolina 006x pick 4  and pairs 00 06 are hot to hit!!! 

Here we go

Please be sure to help ,  let me know if you have the hang of this and how you feel about it.  check history back for 4 to 5 mths and see what happen   using pick 3 and pick 4

I had someone do a 1 yr on Ga.  total wages for the yr was 685$ playing str8 only for 50 cents coverin 0-9 two str8s hit winner 9,000 with investment of 685 dollars. They did not get data on the pick 3 using it.

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

Delaware
                        United States
                        Member #93505
                        July 1, 2010
                        404 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2011, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Weird, last night's pick 3 in Delaware was 040 and then today's first pick 4 is 8704.

iwant2win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Clermont, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #94544
                          July 22, 2010
                          1052 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2011, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Pick 4

Begin playin right away.

Format as you like

5065 for Florida I quess 06 showed so we stop here

Banana

i'm in the money 414 423 109 369 807 703 103 706 908 918

clarksville arkanas
                            United States
                            Member #93653
                            July 4, 2010
                            780 Posts
                            Posted: January 11, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Danceyes i want2win,  it may come but this system helps save money with the stop flag.  the watch for the 56 pair to hit!!  but that is your option.

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                              usa
                              United States
                              Member #89199
                              April 2, 2010
                              2538 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2011, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Bear from Florida... I'm working it ... hoping for a win.. Thanks again ...  GregoryBig Grin Angel