Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:10 pm
You last visited September 1, 2014, 4:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

11056 replies. Last post 22 hours ago by d1nnl2.

Page 443 of 738
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
16227 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2013, 6:00 am - IP Logged

So I am new to scratch offs, recently i spent 120 dollars on 20 dollar Florida Monopoly and all I won back was 20 dollars this was at PUBlix a florida store,  the next day I go to a 7-11 spend 100 dollars on the same 20 dollar monopoly, i win 20 dollars, today, i went to a different 7-11 and i spent 80 dollars on monopoly and one NOTHING. What am I doing wrong folks, this sucks.

You're playing the same ticket, same slot? Take that $100 and spread it around...try different slots/tickets/stores and

a one ticket approach. Buy one out, two at the most if you feel good about the next ticket, but don't get suckered into

feeding all your money into one ticket choice. I've seen it go bad on this thread and also go bad out there playing. I

have watched people sink $100 into a game or MORE...just to wind up frustrated. I feel rotten for that kind of player.

They get mad, swear, stomp off but usually come back playing the same way. What's a $100 if you sunk $100/$200 in

to get it? I've done well many times on a one out $20 ticket...sometimes, it's just there waiting for you. Thumbs Up

Good luck!

369 209

Boca Raton fl
    United States
    Member #137372
    January 2, 2013
    6 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2013, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice dr, I am going back to the same machine today since I have litteraly recieved 5 duds in a row. Il let you know the outcome! And I really do belive spreading it out is the way to go! Thanks!

Boca Raton fl
      United States
      Member #137372
      January 2, 2013
      6 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

baught 3 20 dollar ones no one else but me as hit the machine i have all 8 duds in a row, baught a 25 dolalr miollionares..dud.. Im done with scratch offs.

Boca Raton fl
        United States
        Member #137372
        January 2, 2013
        6 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

THE SECRET TO SCRATCH OF IS ***************NOT PLAYING! What a rip off..-,- I just wanted one "GO" from monopoly, or at least a double my money ticket, i spent 300 in my little spree and lost it all only winning my money back on 3-4 out of 25 or so baught. They were 20 dollar tickets....mostly monopoly and BDB. I give up

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #126609
          April 12, 2012
          458 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2013, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

THE SECRET TO SCRATCH OF IS ***************NOT PLAYING! What a rip off..-,- I just wanted one "GO" from monopoly, or at least a double my money ticket, i spent 300 in my little spree and lost it all only winning my money back on 3-4 out of 25 or so baught. They were 20 dollar tickets....mostly monopoly and BDB. I give up

I agree! I went on a 3 month binge where I did horrible. I started the new year with a resolution not to play. Sure I will buy here and there but I will buy no more than $20 when I do.  The big winners are not the big spinners. All the big spinners are on here pissed that we can't win. Lol!

Boca Raton fl
            United States
            Member #137372
            January 2, 2013
            6 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2013, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Its just that I have the ticket #'s 34, 33 ,32 ,31, 30 ,29, 28, 27 all loosers not one winner. I feel like its in there O_O oh the agony. Cant let myself get addicted, than I will be broke applying for foodstamps...

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109279
              April 9, 2011
              1221 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I agree! I went on a 3 month binge where I did horrible. I started the new year with a resolution not to play. Sure I will buy here and there but I will buy no more than $20 when I do.  The big winners are not the big spinners. All the big spinners are on here pissed that we can't win. Lol!

My exact philosophy as well. If I have some cash from a side computer job or something, I will play. However I am NEVER hitting the ATM's to blow through the money on tickets. I forget who replied to me the other day, but I agree. I do like coming here and seeing what people are hitting. It really is a friendly place with only very mild disagreements every so often. Seems that the posts are way down from 6 months ago, so either people aren't posting or people arent winning. I am going to assume it is the winning part...

Turns out the new PA tickets are slated for next week, so that will be the last time I play more than just a few bucks at a time. Hopefully my Millionaire Raffle tickets hit this weekend :)

Chris$'s avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                P A
                United States
                Member #117335
                October 3, 2011
                4139 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

My exact philosophy as well. If I have some cash from a side computer job or something, I will play. However I am NEVER hitting the ATM's to blow through the money on tickets. I forget who replied to me the other day, but I agree. I do like coming here and seeing what people are hitting. It really is a friendly place with only very mild disagreements every so often. Seems that the posts are way down from 6 months ago, so either people aren't posting or people arent winning. I am going to assume it is the winning part...

Turns out the new PA tickets are slated for next week, so that will be the last time I play more than just a few bucks at a time. Hopefully my Millionaire Raffle tickets hit this weekend :)

Omiller where are the new tickets listed? I couldnt find them on the site
                or in the bulletin where Ive seen them before. Are there alot coming out?

2555, 4125, 1212, 3090

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109279
                  April 9, 2011
                  1221 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Omiller where are the new tickets listed? I couldnt find them on the site
                  or in the bulletin where Ive seen them before. Are there alot coming out?

I know from talking to the store owner. The only pic I saw was on a billboard for the $2 Double Shot. Has a pic of coffee or something. There is a $20 ticket(I think I remember Pennsylvanis Millions as the name) a $5 ticket called "7", a $5 ticket I think Lucky in love(was def a love-VDay theme), the $2 ticket and a $1 Golden Harvest. He showed me the report with the names on them.

Chris$'s avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117335
                    October 3, 2011
                    4139 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I know from talking to the store owner. The only pic I saw was on a billboard for the $2 Double Shot. Has a pic of coffee or something. There is a $20 ticket(I think I remember Pennsylvanis Millions as the name) a $5 ticket called "7", a $5 ticket I think Lucky in love(was def a love-VDay theme), the $2 ticket and a $1 Golden Harvest. He showed me the report with the names on them.

Cool thanks for the info. Hope they arent all duds like usual. Gotta get em the first day out.
                    good luck with them!

2555, 4125, 1212, 3090

RedStang's avatar - 20140808 010507Custom_zps4cde8ec4.jpg
                      Dutchess , NY
                      United States
                      Member #121966
                      January 21, 2012
                      2587 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2013, 12:10 am - IP Logged

So I am new to scratch offs, recently i spent 120 dollars on 20 dollar Florida Monopoly and all I won back was 20 dollars this was at PUBlix a florida store,  the next day I go to a 7-11 spend 100 dollars on the same 20 dollar monopoly, i win 20 dollars, today, i went to a different 7-11 and i spent 80 dollars on monopoly and one NOTHING. What am I doing wrong folks, this sucks.

You're doing nothing wrong. You hit it or you don't. I've proven its all timing in 3 states(fl,ct,va. One thing i would'nt do is hit the same machine in two days that produced a bunch of duds. Let someone else buy the losers.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        16227 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Its just that I have the ticket #'s 34, 33 ,32 ,31, 30 ,29, 28, 27 all loosers not one winner. I feel like its in there O_O oh the agony. Cant let myself get addicted, than I will be broke applying for foodstamps...

No Nod I think what may have happened is either the bigger winner went out before you started or was coming up

in the next few...maybe the pack had a very good one in it but then again, maybe not.

I've done well on $2 tickets in the past @ 5 at a pop....the last time I found a great one on the 2nd ticket out.

I think the best way to play these is to get around, keep control and buy 1 or 2 high end and try different games.

If the day isn't right, you can easily spend $100 on just 5 $20 tickets and come up empty.

I've had days before where 1st outs were $100 winners and I didn't buy the next ticket in that bin but went to the

bin right next to it and got another $100.

Try different things and good luck!

369 209

United States
                          Member #116691
                          September 17, 2011
                          44 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I bought 5 25 millionairs today and won $30, those tickets are such scam.  Does anyone know what this big reveal suprise is on the florida lottery websiite.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104438
                            January 14, 2011
                            2182 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

On sunday I bought my last tickets for good. planned on quitting this year and so far have not gambled!!!

Bought a book of $3 Bingo Night ($300) - No joke !

Highest wins were $200 and $75 in total i cleared $462 but it took me 2 days to scratch

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104438
                              January 14, 2011
                              2182 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I bought 5 25 millionairs today and won $30, those tickets are such scam.  Does anyone know what this big reveal suprise is on the florida lottery websiite.

$100 scratch ticket

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Page 443 of 738