Welcome Guest
You last visited December 22, 2014, 11:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It's time for Ohio Classic Lotto at $33.7M to fall.

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 4 years ago by cooldude.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
18106 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2011, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

No one won Saturday but with payouts of $76,924, the largest amount I ever remember seeing, more tickets than normal are being sold.  If the trend continues, it will definitely fall soon.  I've come with a couple of new twists for picking my numbers and Monday seeks like a good day to spend a extra dollar or two trying them.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
* your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
"I will magically reveal the winning numbers after the drawing"
Evil Looking       

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    29578 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2011, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Everyone Play odd numbers good Luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      18106 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

No one won again tonight and the payouts were back to a normal level, this could be a long run before some one wins it.

Evil Looking       

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        5518 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2011, 8:52 am - IP Logged

No one won again tonight and the payouts were back to a normal level, this could be a long run before some one wins it.

RJOh, it seems as if the state lotto games are just as hard to win as the PB & Mega.  3-9 months with out a Jackpot winner is a little crazy for a state game.... oh well I wouldn't know Oklahoma dosen't have a state lotto so I have to wait till DH & I go to Texas and play......

I hope you win the Jackpot soon.......

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
          Elgin, IL
          United States
          Member #68867
          January 1, 2009
          1008 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2011, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Same goes for IL Lotto - No one won again last night either.

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
            Elgin, IL
            United States
            Member #68867
            January 1, 2009
            1008 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2011, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Just looked at the Oh Classic payout screen - The last time someone won the jackpot was back in May 2010............... That is unreal..........

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              18106 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2011, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Just looked at the Oh Classic payout screen - The last time someone won the jackpot was back in May 2010............... That is unreal..........

Yes it was May 3, 2010 and then the jackpot was $9.2M

The present run has been 171 drawings so far, but then it took a while for it to roll up to $33.9M.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                18106 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2011, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Ditto!

However the payout was the 2nd highest I've seen this run so maybe it's closer to being won than I thought.  The jackpot rolled to $34.4M and my 10 lines only had a match3 for $2 so I'm in again Monday.

Evil Looking       

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                  Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #82391
                  November 12, 2009
                  5518 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2011, 10:02 am - IP Logged

That is crazy for a State lotto game.... I hoe you both win real soon.....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    18106 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2011, 11:36 am - IP Logged

That is crazy for a State lotto game.... I hoe you both win real soon.....

A couple of years ago Indiana lotto had a longer run when it was won by a guy playing family birthdays which he said he had played for over a year.  That's how this will probably be won too by some numbers someone have been playing for years that finally hit.

Evil Looking       

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
                      N.C.
                      United States
                      Member #56005
                      October 28, 2007
                      264 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2011, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

A couple of years ago Indiana lotto had a longer run when it was won by a guy playing family birthdays which he said he had played for over a year.  That's how this will probably be won too by some numbers someone have been playing for years that finally hit.

Well, I'm going to Michigan this week for a wedding. I plan on running a wheel, and bringing
                      home my crew some money!! sorry RJOH but that pot is ours. lol
                      best of luck to you on a second or third place prize. *evil grin*

"If you try to be a Hero, your going to end up a Zero!...NEVER leave your Wingman!!"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        18106 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2011, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm going to Michigan this week for a wedding. I plan on running a wheel, and bringing
                        home my crew some money!! sorry RJOH but that pot is ours. lol
                        best of luck to you on a second or third place prize. *evil grin*

If you're traveling up Rt 23, don't buy your tickets where Rt 30 crosses it cause that's my territory and you could suck all the luck out of it.

Good luck.

Evil Looking       

Hans's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
                          Monte Carlo
                          France
                          Member #55589
                          October 9, 2007
                          1159 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2011, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I admire your persistance,keeping posting since the very beginning with the same tune.

strive to predict 10 tickets for 10 numbers with all winning numbers for Pick6!

strive to predict one key digit for 10 tickets for pick3 6 boxed way win!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            18106 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2011, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I admire your persistance,keeping posting since the very beginning with the same tune.

Yes and now that I've given it my best shot and only matched 3 a few times for $2 I'll be moving on.  PB and MM jackpots are higher now and I'll start playing one of them again since I've had better luck winning small prizes of $2-$10 with them.

I'll probably try OCL again in a few weeks if no one still haven't won it by then.

Evil Looking       

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              29578 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2011, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you put a few numbers here?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.