Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:22 pm
You last visited July 24, 2014, 3:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

future prediction method powerball Jackpot

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by imagine.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Walhalla, SC
United States
Member #94566
July 22, 2010
41 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Instead of playing the various different pre-selected formats I'm going to let the format come to me and hopefully select the exact winning numbers. (0?) (2?) (4?) (4?) (5?) or (2?) (3?) (4?) (4?) (5?) one of these two or both formats are guranteed to return within the next 10-15 drawings.  so this will put you in the ballpark on where you need to be away from the other millions of formats out there. You have to view the last 10-15 drawings looking at what was already played in each slot in the singles, teens, twenties, thirities, forties, and fifties monitoring if it was an odd digit or a even digit last played for example the last simular format winning numbers was 14-37-44-45-53  so looking at all the last 10-15 drawings I predict  (28)(35)(40)(46)(52) remember it may not come out this next drawing or the next 10-13 drawings but (it will return) before 15 total drawings. It may come sooner or later 3 or 4 times this is a strong format it may come back just have to put them in everytime wed/sat. Play a bunch of simular #'s on that same format keep an open mind play 1# up or 2# down 3# down etc.. look at the odd and even; mainly focusing on all the #'s last played 10-15 drawings. this format will always come back over and over again forever!!!! but the exact numbers will change try to select the right ones because you are already half way there having a solid format to use elimating all the other million formats that are there to distract you and your picks. to get the pb # look at my previous post's.

Walhalla, SC
    United States
    Member #94566
    July 22, 2010
    41 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Instead of playing the various different pre-selected formats I'm going to let the format come to me and hopefully select the exact winning numbers. (0?) (2?) (4?) (4?) (5?) or (2?) (3?) (4?) (4?) (5?) one of these two or both formats are guranteed to return within the next 10-15 drawings.  so this will put you in the ballpark on where you need to be away from the other millions of formats out there. You have to view the last 10-15 drawings looking at what was already played in each slot in the singles, teens, twenties, thirities, forties, and fifties monitoring if it was an odd digit or a even digit last played for example the last simular format winning numbers was 14-37-44-45-53  so looking at all the last 10-15 drawings I predict  (28)(35)(40)(46)(52) remember it may not come out this next drawing or the next 10-13 drawings but (it will return) before 15 total drawings. It may come sooner or later 3 or 4 times this is a strong format it may come back just have to put them in everytime wed/sat. Play a bunch of simular #'s on that same format keep an open mind play 1# up or 2# down 3# down etc.. look at the odd and even; mainly focusing on all the #'s last played 10-15 drawings. this format will always come back over and over again forever!!!! but the exact numbers will change try to select the right ones because you are already half way there having a solid format to use elimating all the other million formats that are there to distract you and your picks. to get the pb # look at my previous post's.

adding on to the above when you see either these two formats BAMM!!! (0?)()(1?)(4?)(4?) or (0?)()(3?)(4?)(5?)

expect those formats to follow (0?)(2?)(4?)(4?)(5?) either (2?)(3?)(4?)(4?)(5?) a drawing or two later. All you have to do is select the exact winning #'s for those formats. and for the PB # chose 1-9 the jackpot is yours for the taking!!!  tip go back in to PB lottery archives to when # 59 was added; looking at the same format seeing the 40's that are paired up for ex 40-44 or 44-45 or 45-49 see if those pairs repeat again from back then to present trying to select the winning #'s look within those 10-15 drawings back then in 2008 seeing if you recognize any pattern that may repeat itself or the same 30's, 50's, singles 20's that was played with thoses 40-44.    these patterns are very common in all slots ex  If you see #26), in the same drawing or the next drawing #29) or #23) will follow 3-6-9 sticks together most likely will follow in all slots 30's, 40's, 50's teens and singles.  When you see the #30, the #31 follows in the next drawing or two. 40-43-44 sticks together once you see one of them come the others follows. I notice these patterns that are solid certain #'s come in a drawing I expect the other #'s to follow suit. if you see #18 expect #15 to follow shortly, you see #26 expect #24 or vice versa, if you see #3 #1 will follow, you see #8 #4 & #3 will follow. So this helps in finding the exact numbers one day i'm going to post my big win on this site or someone else that used my system it's not long I feel it!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      17732 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

What kind of success have you had so far picking your lines this way?

* you don't need more tickets * 
      * just the right ticket * 
         Wink 

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2011, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi, it's me again.

1) 'Return'?   Return WHAT?  $2?

2) The odd/even thing is common lottery logic.

3) (28)(35)(40)(46)(52): The only thing I agree with is #28-maybe. #26 or #28 'should' hit in the next 4 games, possibly as many as 6 games. #35 has not hit in 75 games, 40 hit 7 games ago, #46 4 games ago, #52 35 games ago. If you are saying all five of these will hit together in the next 15 games, please send me some of what you are smoking. If #26 hits then #28 should continue to drop, and likewise if #28 hits, 26 will drop.

However, your choices above are a lot better than the far-fetched ones you posted two-three weeks ago or so, that much I will give you, the main issue I have with them is it is not often the first number hit is a 'high 20', only four times in the last 104 drawings has that happened, and knowing how luck is, I would NOT bet against it - it is 'due' to strike again.

4) 'try to select the right ones'?  WHAT?  No sir, we all try hard to select the WRONG ones... LOL

Walhalla, SC
          United States
          Member #94566
          July 22, 2010
          41 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

adding on to the above when you see either these two formats BAMM!!! (0?)()(1?)(4?)(4?) or (0?)()(3?)(4?)(5?)

expect those formats to follow (0?)(2?)(4?)(4?)(5?) either (2?)(3?)(4?)(4?)(5?) a drawing or two later. All you have to do is select the exact winning #'s for those formats. and for the PB # chose 1-9 the jackpot is yours for the taking!!!  tip go back in to PB lottery archives to when # 59 was added; looking at the same format seeing the 40's that are paired up for ex 40-44 or 44-45 or 45-49 see if those pairs repeat again from back then to present trying to select the winning #'s look within those 10-15 drawings back then in 2008 seeing if you recognize any pattern that may repeat itself or the same 30's, 50's, singles 20's that was played with thoses 40-44.    these patterns are very common in all slots ex  If you see #26), in the same drawing or the next drawing #29) or #23) will follow 3-6-9 sticks together most likely will follow in all slots 30's, 40's, 50's teens and singles.  When you see the #30, the #31 follows in the next drawing or two. 40-43-44 sticks together once you see one of them come the others follows. I notice these patterns that are solid certain #'s come in a drawing I expect the other #'s to follow suit. if you see #18 expect #15 to follow shortly, you see #26 expect #24 or vice versa, if you see #3 #1 will follow, you see #8 #4 & #3 will follow. So this helps in finding the exact numbers one day i'm going to post my big win on this site or someone else that used my system it's not long I feel it!!

I knew that simular format would come 19-20-38-41-43 now look to play the other 2 formats above for the next sat drawing. you are half way there!!! just need to fill in the question marks and a tip for the paired 40's is 2 even # like 40-46 being that 2 odds 41-43 came in the last drawing but still play a even and odd 40-47 but I promise 2 forties will come back and one 50's i'm thinking #53 but play various simular #'s 42-48-50, but the key is looking at the last 10-15 drawings on what was played and what wasn't. being that the #38 was there this will be the format to come 0?-2?-4?-4?-5? next drawing but play the other one anyway to increase your chances. I did my thing with the megaball last night I selected the right format except the two 50's I chose two 40's instead and selected the right mb #24 i'm on to something!!!! I'll get a big win or someone using this before the year is up but moreso now than later!!! now I mean if I get this right again with the predicted format ahead of time I have to be doing something right beyond the rest of the genius's with system predictions and i'm giving it to yall free!!! everyone want to sell their system but no one will win so they all lose with me we all win for free!!

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2011, 2:13 am - IP Logged

" but I promise 2 forties will come back and one 50's i'm thinking #53 but play various simular #'s 42-48-50,"

I don't disagree with that at all, BUT, it is really hard to ignore the fact we have four different '50's' that have not hit in awhile:

#52-(36 games)  #59 (38g)  #57 (40g) and #54 (48g).

It is not rare to see TWO numbers from the same group fall that far, it IS a bit rare to see FOUR of them, though.

Also, the game of 6/15 - that is only the third time in the last YEAR that NONE of then numbers drawn were from beyond 9 games (10 or older), and the other two times: one of them had a repeat number from the prior game, and the other game had TWO repeat numbers from the prior game.

Walhalla, SC
              United States
              Member #94566
              July 22, 2010
              41 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2011, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I believe this format will come tonight 0?-2?-4?-4?-5? with a pb as being 1-9 mainly because singles hasn't came in the last 6 drawings being that also those singles may come a lot  s-s-4?-4?-5? or s-s-s-4?-5?  I predict this exact # 01-24-40-49-54 pb #9 there you have it if it don't come out tonight you still have 13 drawings to play this format with a good chance of winning

Walhalla, SC
                United States
                Member #94566
                July 22, 2010
                41 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2011, 11:00 am - IP Logged

last night 18-36-39-41-57 pb 12 so we are still on track because now you see the ()()()(3?)(4?)(5?) bamm!! so it's a strong chance those predicted formats will come out next drawing but keep in mind one of those formats 0?-2?-4?-4?-5? or 2?-3?-4?-4?-5? will come out within the next 12 drawings guranteed unless pb people on purpose prevent it from returning that period!! those two will continue to repeat that format over and over again at least 1 time out of 15 drawings for years to come so you are in the ballpark half way there only thing you have to do is fill in the ? by seeing which #'s was played in the last 15 drawings and which one that wasn't monitoring odds, even, or same repeat pattern. I'm thinking PB has people that visit various lottery sites to find out if someone has a credible system of possibly winning so when they see me predict the winning exact jackpot # before hand they change it to one of the selected pre-draws between 10:45-11:00 making sure it's not even close so I won't feel or others think my system is credible because if america had the slightest hope of beating the system PB would be in big trouble. in away I feel sharing this system on this site is giving pb people a chance to find more ways to stop me from winning big. I'll just keep my exact winning numbers to myself they won't be able to keep that format from repeating itself all together but can prolong it especially when I predict it to come a particular night or time period.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  17732 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

last night 18-36-39-41-57 pb 12 so we are still on track because now you see the ()()()(3?)(4?)(5?) bamm!! so it's a strong chance those predicted formats will come out next drawing but keep in mind one of those formats 0?-2?-4?-4?-5? or 2?-3?-4?-4?-5? will come out within the next 12 drawings guranteed unless pb people on purpose prevent it from returning that period!! those two will continue to repeat that format over and over again at least 1 time out of 15 drawings for years to come so you are in the ballpark half way there only thing you have to do is fill in the ? by seeing which #'s was played in the last 15 drawings and which one that wasn't monitoring odds, even, or same repeat pattern. I'm thinking PB has people that visit various lottery sites to find out if someone has a credible system of possibly winning so when they see me predict the winning exact jackpot # before hand they change it to one of the selected pre-draws between 10:45-11:00 making sure it's not even close so I won't feel or others think my system is credible because if america had the slightest hope of beating the system PB would be in big trouble. in away I feel sharing this system on this site is giving pb people a chance to find more ways to stop me from winning big. I'll just keep my exact winning numbers to myself they won't be able to keep that format from repeating itself all together but can prolong it especially when I predict it to come a particular night or time period.

in away I feel sharing this system on this site is giving pb people a chance to find more ways to stop me from winning big.

I'm just glad it's you and not me they are trying to stop from winning big.  Your efforts kinda gives me the chance to stay under their radar while I use my system to try and win big.  Keep doing what you are doing to keep them confused.

Wink 

NoShame's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #104857
                    January 21, 2011
                    159 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2011, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Got one for Mega Millions?  ;)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      17732 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Got one for Mega Millions?  ;)

The following list include the last 10 drawings of both PB and MM, if you can't tell which one is which then why not use the same system for both?

SAT 06/25/11 - 18 36 39 41 57 +12
                      FRI 06/24/11 - 10 14 40 49 51 +04
                      WED 06/22/11 - 12 15 19 46 59 +12
                      TUE 06/21/11 - 11 24 25 31 46 +17
                      SAT 06/18/11 - 12 21 22 38 41 +18
                      FRI 06/17/11 - 12 29 46 47 51 +24
                      WED 06/15/11 - 19 20 38 41 43 +29
                      TUE 06/14/11 - 09 10 20 51 53 +24
                      SAT 06/11/11 - 16 18 27 36 50 +08
                      FRI 06/10/11 - 18 21 27 37 38 +07
                      WED 06/08/11 - 14 37 44 45 53 +29
                      TUE 06/07/11 - 29 32 35 47 52 +13
                      SAT 06/04/11 - 17 19 39 41 58 +21
                      FRI 06/03/11 - 20 23 41 49 53 +31
                      WED 06/01/11 - 08 18 38 46 56 +31
                      TUE 05/31/11 - 28 30 31 37 55 +13
                      SAT 05/28/11 - 12 20 43 51 55 +11
                      FRI 05/27/11 - 05 07 14 28 56 +10
                      WED 05/25/11 - 04 23 31 42 50 +23
                      TUE 05/24/11 - 09 12 21 42 43 +42

Wink 

United States
                        Member #41383
                        June 16, 2006
                        1969 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

I believe this format will come tonight 0?-2?-4?-4?-5? with a pb as being 1-9 mainly because singles hasn't came in the last 6 drawings being that also those singles may come a lot  s-s-4?-4?-5? or s-s-s-4?-5?  I predict this exact # 01-24-40-49-54 pb #9 there you have it if it don't come out tonight you still have 13 drawings to play this format with a good chance of winning

I like your grouping theory, I just think you need to take a hard look at AGES of numbers and incorporate that as well.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          17732 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I like your grouping theory, I just think you need to take a hard look at AGES of numbers and incorporate that as well.

What are AGES of numbers?

United States
                            Member #41383
                            June 16, 2006
                            1969 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:12 am - IP Logged

How long it has been since any number hit, ie how 'old' it is.

If #35 has not hit in 77 games, it is 77 games 'old'.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              17732 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

How long it has been since any number hit, ie how 'old' it is.

If #35 has not hit in 77 games, it is 77 games 'old'.

I've also read where that number was referred to as "skip".  The "skip factor" being the aveage time between when a number hits.

Wink