Welcome Guest
You last visited December 19, 2014, 10:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky Number Picks!!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 3 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Tallahassee FL
United States
Member #110583
May 7, 2011
21 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:55 am - IP Logged

*********Lucky Pick 3& Pick 4 Numbers*******

Play these numbers for the next seven days in any combination.

Feel free to PM about anything else. Thank you,God Bless.

SPIRITUAL HEALER

MOTHER ROSE MARIE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (800) 680-9762

I am a spiritual healer that has been helping people for over 27 years. God has given me this gift to help others in their everyday struggles. As in finance,love,happiness,and health. I have never seen a problem or a struggle I cannot fix. If you seek help and advice contact me,Mother Rosemarie for blessed reading (800) 680 9762. I can guarantee you a better day. Thank you and God Bless.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    29512 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2011, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

W.T.G.  351 Str8. Rosemarie I will play some of these!! I was looking at your numbers this morning. Them P. 4's I played.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      29512 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2011, 3:34 am - IP Logged

Hey, and  I played a few in the Keno for Ohio I did collect some dollars your numbers are good I went to the store and My husband picked 6 numbers they came out, and he did nt played them in Keno, that one draw. you know I was pissed. sootie and  Rose marie

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        29512 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2011, 7:59 am - IP Logged

I switch a few of those numbers around too I will play them in Mega and Keno or any game your numbers are very good I know this for a fact pay attention You all!

Tallahassee FL
          United States
          Member #110583
          May 7, 2011
          21 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2011, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much! Feel free to contact me through the phone about a spiritual reading and more lucky numbers that I feel are right for you.

SPIRITUAL HEALER

MOTHER ROSE MARIE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (800) 680-9762

I am a spiritual healer that has been helping people for over 27 years. God has given me this gift to help others in their everyday struggles. As in finance,love,happiness,and health. I have never seen a problem or a struggle I cannot fix. If you seek help and advice contact me,Mother Rosemarie for blessed reading (800) 680 9762. I can guarantee you a better day. Thank you and God Bless.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            29512 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2011, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much! Feel free to contact me through the phone about a spiritual reading and more lucky numbers that I feel are right for you.

I will Rosemarie, thanks I paying those numbers every chance I get have a wonderful week-end.  I did collect some  $$$$$   loving that 680*

luckyshoes's avatar - yocco
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #79502
              September 2, 2009
              5451 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Love your avatar! 

Good numbers      and welcome to Lotterypost

444   6464

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                29512 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Dang I played 6411 in Ohio and it came in Texas  6411 Str8. W.T.G. Rosemarie!

And the 351 came in Ga. str8 the other day I  knew you had some good numbers.

dejavous's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                  nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #69367
                  January 8, 2009
                  182 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2011, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rosmarie,

wish i had seen this sooner.  6411 came out straight maybe I need to talk to you.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                    BRONX N.Y.10459
                    United States
                    Member #86576
                    February 6, 2010
                    788 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2011, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rosemary ,Thanks  for posting . Most  of  us  are bless  in  our  own  way  and don't  even  know it.That  is  why I post  ALL STATE.

We   will  see you next post , God Bless You.Chair

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      29512 Posts
                      Posted: July 17, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the P. 4 number will come 9762 part of you phone number the others came.

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                        louisville,ky
                        United States
                        Member #72809
                        March 28, 2009
                        8243 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2011, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

welcome rosemarie

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Tallahassee FL
                          United States
                          Member #110583
                          May 7, 2011
                          21 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank You. 

I will be posting lucky numbers every week. Be sure to check out my website about lucky real four leaf clover jewelry that will guarantee you success in hitting numbers

SPIRITUAL HEALER

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            fort
                            United States
                            Member #72407
                            March 17, 2009
                            6114 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2011, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

We got the 351 here str8  over the week end, good job  rosemarie,,, val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                              South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #71280
                              February 22, 2009
                              12218 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rosemarie - love the 351 to show up in Florida soon.

Thanks for posting.