Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:47 am
You last visited September 2, 2014, 2:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help with Pick 3 lottery

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by bgillis6.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dayton ohio
United States
Member #64412
August 27, 2008
4 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2011, 11:59 am - IP Logged

I do not know how to write a program.

Anyone want to help?

What I need the computer to do is is to keep a list of 66 Pick 3 numbers.

Out of the 66 Pick 3 numbers I need to input a number between 0 and 9.

EXAMPLE: I want to input the number 5, I need the computer to pick out all the Pick 3 numbers from the 66 Pick 3 numbers that have the number 5 in them.

Then I need to input 3 pairs of numbers like 21, 89, 57,(pairs from 00 to 99).

NEXT I need the computer to remove the pairs 21, 89, 57 from all the Pick 3 number on my list that has a 5 in them.

What is left is the Pick 3 numbers I want to play.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2011, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Anyone want to help?

EXAMPLE: I want to input the number 5, I need the computer to pick out all the Pick 3 numbers from the 66 Pick 3 numbers that have the number 5 in them.

NEXT I need the computer to remove the pairs 21, 89, 57 from all the Pick 3 number on my list that has a 5 in them.

was going to say to download and try the LotSoft FreeWheeler, but it can't do all of that, just most of it.

It can make all the numbers that have a 5 five on them which they are 36 boxed singles or 55 boxed including doubles, singles and triples, or 216 straight singles or 271 Straight (All).

Then you can filter them down as you want with pairs.

You might want to try it anyway.

Or you can look for and download a program called the "Slasher" which might be able to do all that you want to do, but the Slasher is not free, but you can test the demo version.

Perhaps the LotSoft FreeWheeler is all that you need.

Find either of them with Google.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86100
      January 29, 2010
      8247 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2011, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

was going to say to download and try the LotSoft FreeWheeler, but it can't do all of that, just most of it.

It can make all the numbers that have a 5 five on them which they are 36 boxed singles or 55 boxed including doubles, singles and triples, or 216 straight singles or 271 Straight (All).

Then you can filter them down as you want with pairs.

You might want to try it anyway.

Or you can look for and download a program called the "Slasher" which might be able to do all that you want to do, but the Slasher is not free, but you can test the demo version.

Perhaps the LotSoft FreeWheeler is all that you need.

Find either of them with Google.

I'm finding the Fortuna backtest section : which hits a a high rate, along with the many programs is really good.  It shows due pairs and has filters etc. plus has predictions built in.    It also has a lot of Lotto Laughs programs that work.  It also has a section for vtracs, vertical widths etc.  Very good site to use.  Go to pick 3 calculator Fortuna and see the many features and go from there. 

There are also Diamondpalace's programs and Paruths downloads and Jade's programs.    That's probably all you need along with the features and systems on this site.   The rest is timing and keeping on top of the draws. 

Sun Smiley

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        17841 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2011, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Anyone want to help?

If you're really interested in learning to program, JustBasic offer a free tutorial with an interpreter for the beginner who want to learn to write programs that will work in all version of Windows including Win7.  Every thing you learn can be used in their more complete verison of basic, Liberty Basic.  Just google it and down load the program and you're ready to go.  Good luck.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
        * your best chance to win a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
            Wink 

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          Goal. $1,500 a week.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90253
          April 24, 2010
          2342 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Anyone want to help?

Try a google search for pick3stats.  You can filter pairs, sums, root sums. High, low, even, odd numbers and any digit,doubles,triples. Hot, cold,medium digits. It will tell you how many of each has occurred and which sequence has hit most.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            17937 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2011, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Anyone want to help?

You can do this by using two programs together:

Paurth's Hot/Cold Counter & Wheel Engine:

http://members.lotterypost.com/paurths/download/hotcoldcounter.zip

Paurth's Pick 3 Wheel Engine & Filters:

http://members.lotterypost.com/paurths/download/freewheellotsoft2007.zip

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Listens to the wind

United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              19279 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

You can do this by using two programs together:

Paurth's Hot/Cold Counter & Wheel Engine:

http://members.lotterypost.com/paurths/download/hotcoldcounter.zip

Paurth's Pick 3 Wheel Engine & Filters:

http://members.lotterypost.com/paurths/download/freewheellotsoft2007.zip

Thanks Raven

There's only one US Flag

dayton ohio
                United States
                Member #64412
                August 27, 2008
                4 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I want to thank everyone for the help.