Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:21 am
You last visited November 1, 2014, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Place You Win the Most

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91720
May 23, 2010
666 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2011, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I have heard of some places that sell most of the winning tickets. How do you find out the location. Do anyone know of the winning place in Arkansas.

Also, how is it that one location can have most of the winning tickets?

Member #0
    January 1, 2000
    0 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

look up all places owned by patel.

Iwannawinbig's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
      Commack, NY
      United States
      Member #118777
      November 7, 2011
      74 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

You might try Googling "Which stores sell the most winning lottery tickets in Arkansas?"

I have no idea why certain stores sell more winning tickets than others, I would like to know why so few of us here on LI, NY win the jackpots, but so many people in Westcherster, NY, and Queens NY seem to win quite often, that seems unfair, as that the place I play regularly at and the other various stores I go to have so many people playing all kinds of lottery games so you would think that would up the odds of more people winning here, hmmm.

But I did read that with scratch off gamesa playing all the same scratch off game, rather than playing various different ones increase your chance of winning and buying ten tickets in a row, no matter how much they cost ( you know the $1.00,  or $2.00, or $5.00  kind) also supposedly guarantees you will win some money. I have done that and I do win, like 1 or 5 dollars, but it's something at least.

I hope you get a good winning ticket!!

If you're mean and angry go away, I am here just to play.Banana

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        9126 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2011, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

A lot of Illinois Little Lotto jackpot winners have been sold in stores with Pantry in their name.

There is or was a chain called the White Hen Pantry (sold to 7-11) the really sold a ot of them, but other places named any kind of Pantry have, too.

Then of course there's the Miracle Mile in Fond du Lac, WI.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.