Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:05 pm
You last visited October 24, 2014, 2:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

2nd Chance

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91720
May 23, 2010
666 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

LurkingDoes 2nd chance really works? Have you ever won or know someone who won. How much money spent before winning from 2nd change.

Mass
    United States
    Member #68073
    December 12, 2008
    191 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2012, 11:04 am - IP Logged

LurkingDoes 2nd chance really works? Have you ever won or know someone who won. How much money spent before winning from 2nd change.

Yes! I have won numerous prizes through second chance drawings. Everything from sports merchandise (jerseys, caps, coats, collectible plaques) to brand new luggage sets, excellent kitchenware ( a full set of pots/pans/cutting boards/knives etc..), MP3 players and even cash.

The best thing is that it can be done without spending a dime! Most people do not enter second chance drawings and simply discard losing tickets which become available to anyone who wants to garf them from the trash. The biggest investment is your time as it is tedious entering the tickets (at least here in Massachusetts). I try to get at least 100 entries into each drawing and have done well. Some folks enter thousands of tickets and win multiple prizes. i have seen where one individual won over 30 prize packs in one second chance drawing.

There are ads on local craigslist where people seeking second chance tickets are actually paying for them, typically $10 for losing tickets!

Good Luck!

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #91720
      May 23, 2010
      666 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2012, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes! I have won numerous prizes through second chance drawings. Everything from sports merchandise (jerseys, caps, coats, collectible plaques) to brand new luggage sets, excellent kitchenware ( a full set of pots/pans/cutting boards/knives etc..), MP3 players and even cash.

The best thing is that it can be done without spending a dime! Most people do not enter second chance drawings and simply discard losing tickets which become available to anyone who wants to garf them from the trash. The biggest investment is your time as it is tedious entering the tickets (at least here in Massachusetts). I try to get at least 100 entries into each drawing and have done well. Some folks enter thousands of tickets and win multiple prizes. i have seen where one individual won over 30 prize packs in one second chance drawing.

There are ads on local craigslist where people seeking second chance tickets are actually paying for them, typically $10 for losing tickets!

Good Luck!

Have anyone won cash? You enter in at least 100 entries (how much does 100 entries cost on average).

Cosby Tn
        United States
        Member #124304
        March 10, 2012
        1 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I am a new player and would appreciate a helpful hint as to how I enter my tickets. I am on the home page where it says play it again but when I click on that ,nothing happens.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
          nashville
          United States
          Member #49896
          February 18, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2012, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I am a new player and would appreciate a helpful hint as to how I enter my tickets. I am on the home page where it says play it again but when I click on that ,nothing happens.

When I go to the tnlottery site I click on "play it again" and that sends me to the tnvipsuite. The deadline for the tennessee play it again drawing is April 16.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
            RIGHT HERE!!
            United States
            Member #123295
            February 17, 2012
            2224 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2012, 4:23 am - IP Logged

We have to mail in our second chance drawing, mail in $5 worth of online tickets or scratch offs.

Every Thursday they pick 10 people to win $1000 dollars, just fill in one ticket or an address label is

accepted.

What I need is a way to get my hands on a bunch of losing tickets, the stores I go to have no trash cans

in sight, there too neat! lol

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
              RIGHT HERE!!
              United States
              Member #123295
              February 17, 2012
              2224 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2012, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I mailed in my first two envelops to the 2nd chance drawing, you think Tuesday is a good day for a

Thursday drawing? Each week about 50,000 entries  go for the 2nd chance, I'll be real lucky if mine

get's picked, that's a lot of envelops!!