Welcome Guest
You last visited December 22, 2014, 1:23 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Iliya Bluskov Pick 5 Wheels

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you use wheels?

Yes Everytime [ 10 ]  [37.04%]
No Never [ 3 ]  [11.11%]
Sometimes [ 14 ]  [51.85%]
What's a Wheel? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 27 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
2918 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2012, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Those who have purchased the Iliya Bluskov, Ph.D. book of Pick-6 Wheels over the past ten years know what a wonderful resource it is to have at hand. 

The good news is the companion book of Pick-5 wheeling for up to and including the Mega Lotteries is finally available from <snip>  Edit: PLEASE DO NOT POST FREE ADVERTISING.

This book is great for everyone who includes wheels in their lottery playing strategies, for those who do not, not so much.

For what it's worth, wheels are one of the few things in lottery play that can be 100% exactly what they claim to be.  When a properly constructed wheel guarantees a four number prize when all five winning numbers fall among those on the wheel, that is exactly the minimum out come guaranteed or you can always do better as in win a better prize, just not do worse when conditions are met.

I am disclosing I recieved an advanced copy of the book, nothing more.  It is a little more chatty then the previous book, better descriptions of what the wheels cover, otherwise very similar except for being Pick-5 instead of Pick-6.  My favorites, the multiple prize wheels are in there.  Oh and this book includes 3 if 5 wheels where the Pick-6 book stopped at 4 if 6 wheels.   

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    18107 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2012, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Usually a match 3of5 pays more than the price of the tickets which most match 3of6 do little more than.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
    * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
    "I will magically reveal the winning numbers after the drawing"
    Evil Looking       

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92566
      June 9, 2010
      1591 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2012, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Hello, bobp rohj and it is possible to construct wheels linked to filters, ie, the condition is guaranteed to give 100% within the limits of the filter, giving the condition of the filter,   Example of a lottery pick 49/6 I choose 30 numbers, and establish basic filters, minimum and maximum of each filter. Giving the condition of the filter is 100% accuracy, thus we have good reduction

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        18107 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2012, 2:33 am - IP Logged

Hello, bobp rohj and it is possible to construct wheels linked to filters, ie, the condition is guaranteed to give 100% within the limits of the filter, giving the condition of the filter,   Example of a lottery pick 49/6 I choose 30 numbers, and establish basic filters, minimum and maximum of each filter. Giving the condition of the filter is 100% accuracy, thus we have good reduction

Filtering destroy the advantages of wheeling.  Your claims of good reduction with 100% accuracy is doubtful at best.  I doubt if you've ever done anything like that in the real world while actually playing a lottery.

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - alas
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123705
          February 27, 2012
          2946 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2012, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Those who have purchased the Iliya Bluskov, Ph.D. book of Pick-6 Wheels over the past ten years know what a wonderful resource it is to have at hand. 

The good news is the companion book of Pick-5 wheeling for up to and including the Mega Lotteries is finally available from <snip>  Edit: PLEASE DO NOT POST FREE ADVERTISING.

This book is great for everyone who includes wheels in their lottery playing strategies, for those who do not, not so much.

For what it's worth, wheels are one of the few things in lottery play that can be 100% exactly what they claim to be.  When a properly constructed wheel guarantees a four number prize when all five winning numbers fall among those on the wheel, that is exactly the minimum out come guaranteed or you can always do better as in win a better prize, just not do worse when conditions are met.

I am disclosing I recieved an advanced copy of the book, nothing more.  It is a little more chatty then the previous book, better descriptions of what the wheels cover, otherwise very similar except for being Pick-5 instead of Pick-6.  My favorites, the multiple prize wheels are in there.  Oh and this book includes 3 if 5 wheels where the Pick-6 book stopped at 4 if 6 wheels.   

BobP

I want the mathematics and coding behind the books, not the books.

SergeM's avatar - alas
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123705
            February 27, 2012
            2946 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2012, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Found.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92566
              June 9, 2010
              1591 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2012, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Hello, I believe that rjoh the filter is to mount wheels upon the past results example, a lottery 49/6, the filter upon the past results up to a maximum of 4 hits the draw past, would wheels based filters, the first condition of success, has set the filter condition to hit 100% of the wheel, and also divided into four sectors, one sector is always zero or a number, and another two or more numbers, the latter pattern exists in 100% of lottery , example, you can pick a lottery number of 36 49/6, and divide into 4   Sectors, giving the six numbers in the group of 36 numbers of the corners or sector will have zero or a number, and another will have two or more numbers, always in 100% of the sweepstakes, you can simulate billions of raffles!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                18107 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2012, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I want the mathematics and coding behind the books, not the books.

CoverMaster is a free program that generates any type of wheel with any cover but I doubt if its writer would sell its codes.  If you want the coding for a wheeling program, you has to be knowledgeable enough to write it yourself.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  18107 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Hello, I believe that rjoh the filter is to mount wheels upon the past results example, a lottery 49/6, the filter upon the past results up to a maximum of 4 hits the draw past, would wheels based filters, the first condition of success, has set the filter condition to hit 100% of the wheel, and also divided into four sectors, one sector is always zero or a number, and another two or more numbers, the latter pattern exists in 100% of lottery , example, you can pick a lottery number of 36 49/6, and divide into 4   Sectors, giving the six numbers in the group of 36 numbers of the corners or sector will have zero or a number, and another will have two or more numbers, always in 100% of the sweepstakes, you can simulate billions of raffles!

Believing is one thing, actually doing is another.  If you have done this with a real lottery then you can show an example.

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - alas
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123705
                    February 27, 2012
                    2946 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2012, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

CoverMaster is a free program that generates any type of wheel with any cover but I doubt if its writer would sell its codes.  If you want the coding for a wheeling program, you has to be knowledgeable enough to write it yourself.

I already coded a type of wheeling years ago, and didn't develop it further.

There is another programmer who apperently did 3if6 with 100 lines for 6/49.
                    Amazing!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      18107 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2012, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I already coded a type of wheeling years ago, and didn't develop it further.

There is another programmer who apperently did 3if6 with 100 lines for 6/49.
                      Amazing!

So did I but it never produced a wheel as efficient as those I've seen published  or those of CoverMaster.

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - alas
                        Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123705
                        February 27, 2012
                        2946 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2012, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

So did I but it never produced a wheel as efficient as those I've seen published  or those of CoverMaster.

I was aiming at a different type of wheels, so I wasn't looking anymore for minimaly reduced wheels.

The wheels that you mention are the kind of wheels that cover with a minimum of lines a certain condition to 100%.

Some wheels were published before 1900.

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92566
                          June 9, 2010
                          1591 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2012, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rjoh, example, a lotto 49/6, you choose 36 numbers, divided into four groups of nine numbers, 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Example draw = 02 04 11 15 28 36 These numbers may 36 to be replaced by any other, netre 00-49, Rjoh, in the example here the third group got off with zero numbers (19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27) You can simulate billions of draws, one of these four groups, will have a zero or a number, and another, you have two or more numbers, but at least two numbers, is this filter a rotating system of four conditions, why is not known which are groups have 4 to the possibilities, with after the basis of drawings, provided up to a maximum number 4 the draw passed, then affixed to 5ou6 numbers equal to a last result is deleted Only up to 4 numbers which is what happens in 96% of the world draws, Combining these two patterns, then create the code on top of this filter, the filter may also filter by location (we have 6 positions) and even and odd.

SergeM's avatar - alas
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123705
                            February 27, 2012
                            2946 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2012, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rjoh, example, a lotto 49/6, you choose 36 numbers, divided into four groups of nine numbers, 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Example draw = 02 04 11 15 28 36 These numbers may 36 to be replaced by any other, netre 00-49, Rjoh, in the example here the third group got off with zero numbers (19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27) You can simulate billions of draws, one of these four groups, will have a zero or a number, and another, you have two or more numbers, but at least two numbers, is this filter a rotating system of four conditions, why is not known which are groups have 4 to the possibilities, with after the basis of drawings, provided up to a maximum number 4 the draw passed, then affixed to 5ou6 numbers equal to a last result is deleted Only up to 4 numbers which is what happens in 96% of the world draws, Combining these two patterns, then create the code on top of this filter, the filter may also filter by location (we have 6 positions) and even and odd.

That was great Chinese!

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92566
                              June 9, 2010
                              1591 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2012, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Sergen Hello, I'm not Brazil china, ah! Sergem what was said above is true fact ok, the big problem is to create the rotary base system, based on these filters after the wheels starting to create this, the division tends to be to succeed in four groups, there sergem esquici unit , pairs and trios of each group can be done with wheel pairs and trios and units (a number)