Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:39 am
You last visited October 31, 2014, 6:29 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery is controlled by Illuminati

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Wheeler.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Member #0
January 1, 2000
0 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Believe it or not, the lottery is very well controlled and was created to collect more money for the state and government, meaning that if the government could tax you more they would but they can not, so they created the lotto as another form of collecting. All the lotteries across the country are controlled by an organization that intelligently distributes the monetary with some type of rational (state, city, zipcode, or areacode). Lets take for instance, the "Pick 3". If 3000 tickets were sold with the same number in state, that number will definetly not show. If 50 tickets were sold with the same number, that number will not show because it would not balance out with lottery sales, and each state has a quantum to meet. If 350-750 tickets with the same number sold, then that number will most likely show if the quantum has been met. Now, bigger jackpots such as the MEGAMILLIONS, POWERBALL, EUROMILLIONS, etc. are controlled by a much higher power than the government. This organization controls all monetary worldwide and determines which country, state, and city needs it for there infrastructure, usually the most populated. "They" do not care who will win, just as long as the winning ticket is sold in the chosen location of their choice. So in conclusion, if you want to win any type of lottery, its just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.

United States
    Member #124498
    March 14, 2012
    7024 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2012, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I thought the lottery was controlled by aliens??ConeheadBanditEvilEvil LookingStoogesSanta

also if you want to win more you have to use the fibbies!!!!

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
      Boise
      United States
      Member #127188
      April 25, 2012
      386 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2012, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Good post my friends

i do believe there is controlled by state lottery

pick3 or pick 4 when you win is your lucky day

less people have the same number that is your money

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        9124 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2012, 12:46 am - IP Logged

drudubb,

The pseudo Illuminati leaks stories like that to hide what the real Illuminati is doing.

This was the message on Illinois Lottery tickets on april 26:

Tuesday Evening Pick 4 #1414 had a 358% payout

Total payout total this week is $1,471,700.

I guess the Illuminati didn't give them the word about shutting the number out.

French Canadian Bean Soup and I've seen the fnords.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

JADELottery's avatar - EyePhnoeyReality6
          The Quantum Master
          West Concord, MN
          United States
          Member #21
          December 7, 2001
          2823 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2012, 8:24 am - IP Logged

let's see, guests can't post new topics, but this one did.

member #0.

nice hack job.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
          Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
          Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos.
          Knowledge is Beyond Belief.
          Wisdom is Not Censored.

The Name Anagram
          name - Douglas Paul Smallish
          amen - US God plus Islam Allah
          mean - Jehocifer

JADE Quintrains
          JADE at planet.infowars.com

The Quantum Master
            West Concord, MN
            United States
            Member #21
            December 7, 2001
            2823 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2012, 8:29 am - IP Logged

What's also interesting is this topic does not show up in the Latest Posts on the main page and does not show up in the Active Topics section.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored.

The Name Anagram
            mean - Jehocifer

JADE Quintrains

The Quantum Master
              West Concord, MN
              United States
              Member #21
              December 7, 2001
              2823 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2012, 8:45 am - IP Logged

while you're in there, how about you rummage through our blogs... if you haven't already.

especially the private ones.

Red Eyes

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored.

The Name Anagram
              mean - Jehocifer

JADE Quintrains

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Listens to the wind
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                20065 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2012, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Believe it or not, the lottery is very well controlled and was created to collect more money for the state and government, meaning that if the government could tax you more they would but they can not, so they created the lotto as another form of collecting. All the lotteries across the country are controlled by an organization that intelligently distributes the monetary with some type of rational (state, city, zipcode, or areacode). Lets take for instance, the "Pick 3". If 3000 tickets were sold with the same number in state, that number will definetly not show. If 50 tickets were sold with the same number, that number will not show because it would not balance out with lottery sales, and each state has a quantum to meet. If 350-750 tickets with the same number sold, then that number will most likely show if the quantum has been met. Now, bigger jackpots such as the MEGAMILLIONS, POWERBALL, EUROMILLIONS, etc. are controlled by a much higher power than the government. This organization controls all monetary worldwide and determines which country, state, and city needs it for there infrastructure, usually the most populated. "They" do not care who will win, just as long as the winning ticket is sold in the chosen location of their choice. So in conclusion, if you want to win any type of lottery, its just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.

WOW

There's only one US Flag

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  5540 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2012, 9:36 am - IP Logged

WOW

That's what I thought when I read topnail's reply.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86155
                    January 30, 2010
                    1425 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2012, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I completely agree with your very last sentence, in accordance with other factors which also contribute to a person winning. However, regarding everything prior to that sentence, I'll pay very good money for a bag of whatever you're smokin'. Has to be some stuff...

L.L.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      3424 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2012, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

I completely agree with your very last sentence, in accordance with other factors which also contribute to a person winning. However, regarding everything prior to that sentence, I'll pay very good money for a bag of whatever you're smokin'. Has to be some stuff...

L.L.

Thrifty rated this 5 stars.... he must be smoking the same stuff!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

United States
                        Member #124621
                        March 16, 2012
                        1492 Posts
                        Posted: May 3, 2012, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Well how is that as something to read first when you have spent the better part of 2 weeks arguing with BOD's over cut-backs.  I wish I had read this prior to my trip... it would have made the meetings much more interesting as I looked around and speculated over which person could possibly be doing what to whom and why - impacting layers upon layers of the onion.

Illuminati - so who thinks Tom Hanks is actually a member by this point?

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                          Member #121750
                          January 16, 2012
                          3288 Posts
                          Posted: May 3, 2012, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Well how is that as something to read first when you have spent the better part of 2 weeks arguing with BOD's over cut-backs.  I wish I had read this prior to my trip... it would have made the meetings much more interesting as I looked around and speculated over which person could possibly be doing what to whom and why - impacting layers upon layers of the onion.

Illuminati - so who thinks Tom Hanks is actually a member by this point?

I know I always buy my lottery tickets from shape shifting reptiles.  They keep asking me to join them but I don't want Gecko babies.  Not that I am racist against geckos but employment opportunities for Geckos are limited to insurance commercials. And with all the signs on businesses saying "no geckos need apply" , it would doom their chances of supporting mom in her old age.

Appleton, Wi
                            United States
                            Member #118182
                            October 24, 2011
                            198 Posts
                            Posted: May 3, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery People have to do something with all those computers, information received from betting slips and a buncha' smart people they employ. Rather than having them sit on their hands, betcha' they are looking at all sorts of patterns on us lottery mice. If they find patterns that seem to scam "them", then bet you the nights drawing may magically change. Legally of course, not necessarily ethically.

I think it's a game of "cat and mouse". Lottery players are trying to figure out ways to beat their system and they are figuring out better ways to take "mice money". It would be cool if a news organization could interview a "whistle blower" sometime .... an insider.

Jack-in-the-Box

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

United States
                              Member #124621
                              March 16, 2012
                              1492 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I know I always buy my lottery tickets from shape shifting reptiles.  They keep asking me to join them but I don't want Gecko babies.  Not that I am racist against geckos but employment opportunities for Geckos are limited to insurance commercials. And with all the signs on businesses saying "no geckos need apply" , it would doom their chances of supporting mom in her old age.

roflmao - i KNEW that those folk at cumbies looked oddly familiar!