Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:36 pm
You last visited October 31, 2014, 10:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Art Of Choices

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by JKING.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128140
May 17, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello every one i would like to open to u guys by providing numbers for the Mega Millions drawing tommorrow.I have a few numbers that from my calculations they are very possible of coming up.Here is the numbers i will contributing alot to this fourm to help the numbers are 42,32,25 and 26.Im just tryin to make my presence known and to gain respect from the long time posters,im sure we all can pull together and make history.There is some1 on this fourm that im lookin for u have a missing piece to my puzzle lets build thanks

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2012, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello every one i would like to open to u guys by providing numbers for the Mega Millions drawing tommorrow.I have a few numbers that from my calculations they are very possible of coming up.Here is the numbers i will contributing alot to this fourm to help the numbers are 42,32,25 and 26.Im just tryin to make my presence known and to gain respect from the long time posters,im sure we all can pull together and make history.There is some1 on this fourm that im lookin for u have a missing piece to my puzzle lets build thanks

Welcome to Lottery Post, ProCessOfElim!

Good luck to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

United States
      Member #124621
      March 16, 2012
      1492 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2012, 1:33 am - IP Logged

ProCessOfElim - welcome to Lottery Post.  Very good luck to you finding your missing puzzle piece.  its always a shame to have one or two that go astray...

United States
        Member #124498
        March 14, 2012
        7024 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2012, 3:17 am - IP Logged

I believe the original translation was ART OF Guessing...one of the dysfunctional Bernoulli family...

Welcome to LP...Good LUCK!Sun Smiley

United States
          Member #111446
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2012, 8:01 am - IP Logged

I'm going to use those numbers you provided, along with a few of my own "lucky" numbers for 2-nites MM drawing. Wish me luck!   Lep

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
            Member #5599
            July 13, 2004
            1163 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2012, 3:42 am - IP Logged

Welcome aboard. *S*

Just hop in and don't worry about impressing anyone. Have fun and share whatever you are willing to.

You might want to try Maddogs Mega Millions challenge under jackpot games to see how your method measures up against the others.

Enjoy.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.