Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:55 pm
You last visited September 1, 2014, 9:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Changed my Life

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 2 years ago by maximumfun.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Katy, Tx
United States
Member #67709
December 3, 2008
204 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

When is there going to be A Show of Lottery Changed My Life that is not a rerun?  I get very depresses watching how the winners are dummies!!!  Wish they would show happiness instead of ignorance

RedStang's avatar - 55CHEVYCustom zpsff17f2e3.jpg
    Dutchess , NY
    United States
    Member #121966
    January 21, 2012
    2588 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2012, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

They probably get alot of "No thanks" when they ask winners to go on the show.

United States
      Member #111446
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2012, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

When is there going to be A Show of Lottery Changed My Life that is not a rerun?  I get very depresses watching how the winners are dummies!!!  Wish they would show happiness instead of ignorance

Agreed! We need to encourage jackpot winners that are Summa Cum Laude graduates, from MIT and Harvard, to participate in "How the Lottery

Changed My Life"  Conehead

hearsetrax's avatar - 78638c467ef281febf24383e126f74b6

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        1839 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

No Pity!http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=downer No Pity!

United States
          Member #116272
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2012, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Agreed! We need to encourage jackpot winners that are Summa Cum Laude graduates, from MIT and Harvard, to participate in "How the Lottery

Changed My Life"  Conehead

Not happening. That wont work because winning didn't "change their life"US Flag

United States
            Member #111446
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2012, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Not happening. That wont work because winning didn't "change their life"US Flag

Respectfully beg to differ, how could you possibly know how millions of dollars, would or would not change one of these prospective people's lives?

Perhaps one individual is majoring in philosophy, where they may have no employment prospects with this lousy economy. A huge lottery win could

be a catalyst, to turning this into a successful business venture, or any other number of scenario's.

Anyone's life can be changed, and not just by money. Could be an inspiration, a near brush with death, a Divine intervention, or a lottery win.  Banana

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

United States
              Member #124621
              March 16, 2012
              1475 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Respectfully beg to differ, how could you possibly know how millions of dollars, would or would not change one of these prospective people's lives?

Perhaps one individual is majoring in philosophy, where they may have no employment prospects with this lousy economy. A huge lottery win could

be a catalyst, to turning this into a successful business venture, or any other number of scenario's.

Anyone's life can be changed, and not just by money. Could be an inspiration, a near brush with death, a Divine intervention, or a lottery win.  Banana

tell ya what... first i will win... and then i will go and accomplish all tht you listed... and THEN i will post if it changed my life

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                upstate NY
                United States
                Member #108795
                March 31, 2011
                540 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

The miserable ones go on because they're being paid to do so and they probably need the money.  The happy ones don't usually find the need or desire to go on.

"I think if you think the Internet is a place where it's ok to be cruel to other humans, that's just so sad. You must really be suffering." -- Xeni Jardin

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                  Columbus, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #128911
                  June 5, 2012
                  420 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

This is one of my fav shows=)

United States
                    Member #111446
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

tell ya what... first i will win... and then i will go and accomplish all tht you listed... and THEN i will post if it changed my life

A sincere wish of luck max, in accomplishing the first step of winning. (hopefully more than $7?) Look forward to your update, sometime soon!  Type

United States
                      Member #116272
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2012, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Peoples lives do change all the time (even without a huge catalist) but that doesn't make them candidates for a television show. It stands to reason that people who don't make the show "How the lottery changed my like" didn't have a big giant change in their just because they won the lottery.

A tv show has to aggrandize and magnify the reality to be popular, but they have to start with something besides "I bought a bigger house and a shiny new car to drive to school in"

The stupidest show I have ever seen is "the biggest loser" where they exploit people who are too stupid to stop eating and lose weight. They put them on a great big scale after 2 week of whining and complaining and show that they must have taken a large dump before the show because they are 2 pounds lighter.

United States
                        Member #111446
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2012, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Peoples lives do change all the time (even without a huge catalist) but that doesn't make them candidates for a television show. It stands to reason that people who don't make the show "How the lottery changed my like" didn't have a big giant change in their just because they won the lottery.

A tv show has to aggrandize and magnify the reality to be popular, but they have to start with something besides "I bought a bigger house and a shiny new car to drive to school in"

The stupidest show I have ever seen is "the biggest loser" where they exploit people who are too stupid to stop eating and lose weight. They put them on a great big scale after 2 week of whining and complaining and show that they must have taken a large dump before the show because they are 2 pounds lighter.

Sure all TV shows are about ratings and audience sizes. You've got to admit however, many of the people that have appeared on various episodes

have been flukey at best.  Troll    Hence my reply to this thread, about a more intelligent bunch of guests, that could lend a little more credibility in the

grey area. It's also a case of different strokes for different folks. What you might find interesting, someone else may be  Sleep

United States
                          Member #116272
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2012, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Sure all TV shows are about ratings and audience sizes. You've got to admit however, many of the people that have appeared on various episodes

have been flukey at best.  Troll    Hence my reply to this thread, about a more intelligent bunch of guests, that could lend a little more credibility in the

grey area. It's also a case of different strokes for different folks. What you might find interesting, someone else may be  Sleep

I'm sure no one in the tv show industry cares about making gambling look "credible" They are all to busy making gay life, drug use and criminal activity look "credible"

Now if they could find a gang leader, drug lord that lives a gay lifestyle who won the lottery they would have themselves a series.

United States
                            Member #111446
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2012, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure no one in the tv show industry cares about making gambling look "credible" They are all to busy making gay life, drug use and criminal activity look "credible"

Now if they could find a gang leader, drug lord that lives a gay lifestyle who won the lottery they would have themselves a series.

Why not also incorporate an overweight drug lord who is trying to be the biggest winner, by becoming the biggest loser?   Razz

United States
                              Member #116272
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Why not also incorporate an overweight drug lord who is trying to be the biggest winner, by becoming the biggest loser?   Razz

Yeah, thats funny. I always wondered how many people would gain a bunch of weight trying to get on that dumb show?

I think they should put that guy on who went back to living in a trailer after spending millions in lottery winnings. lol. He would probably "work for food"