Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:43 am
You last visited August 20, 2014, 6:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Roulette Astrology

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
florida
United States
Member #28393
December 15, 2005
244 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2012, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for players to use and test this system on Lottery or Roulette (online) using Astrology Numbers

(My experience today was useful - and I will share the system with players who will test it) There is both individual choice (intuition), harmonic Astrology, and practicality involved (It is not pure mechanical operation).

I will post today's example; 15:55 UT time 8/29 Roulette live online play - numbers that came in were in order; last to first 17,7,21,36,18,15,18,21,18,25,20,19,33,4,21,20,20,13 and then equal to the "Live" number set using Astrology; Sun 13, Venus 21/22, Mars 4, Mercury 25, S-mercury 18, S-venus 33, S-Chiron 21, Moon 13, Chiron 7, Jupiter 14/15, S-jupiter 20, T-Jupiter 21, S-Uranus 13, S-Neptune 36.

Now nearly every number that list were 14 of the 18 came at the two-minute trial. double listed numbers were 13. 21. 21 came in 3 times. Jupiter numbers came in 7 times. I admit this was a remarkable and better than average test result.

Please let me outline this system before you use it.

Playing the Lottery is not as time sensitive, but can be effective. Of course much harder to expect perfection due to odds. A system is being developed to combine numbers for the 12th month, the day, 12th hour, 12th minute (and 12th second possibly) - this could be a determinant multiple equal to combat the great odds in lottery. Easier it is to use in the system outlined for direct returns (Roulette or other number games), with immediate to the minute returns.

When, what and how to play; message me or share any similar system you may be using.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    28432 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for players to use and test this system on Lottery or Roulette (online) using Astrology Numbers

(My experience today was useful - and I will share the system with players who will test it) There is both individual choice (intuition), harmonic Astrology, and practicality involved (It is not pure mechanical operation).

I will post today's example; 15:55 UT time 8/29 Roulette live online play - numbers that came in were in order; last to first 17,7,21,36,18,15,18,21,18,25,20,19,33,4,21,20,20,13 and then equal to the "Live" number set using Astrology; Sun 13, Venus 21/22, Mars 4, Mercury 25, S-mercury 18, S-venus 33, S-Chiron 21, Moon 13, Chiron 7, Jupiter 14/15, S-jupiter 20, T-Jupiter 21, S-Uranus 13, S-Neptune 36.

Now nearly every number that list were 14 of the 18 came at the two-minute trial. double listed numbers were 13. 21. 21 came in 3 times. Jupiter numbers came in 7 times. I admit this was a remarkable and better than average test result.

Please let me outline this system before you use it.

Playing the Lottery is not as time sensitive, but can be effective. Of course much harder to expect perfection due to odds. A system is being developed to combine numbers for the 12th month, the day, 12th hour, 12th minute (and 12th second possibly) - this could be a determinant multiple equal to combat the great odds in lottery. Easier it is to use in the system outlined for direct returns (Roulette or other number games), with immediate to the minute returns.

When, what and how to play; message me or share any similar system you may be using.

Thanks for sharing join me on my  thread   Jackpot Game Forum look for   My Jackpot  marcie numbers.  We can compare  I am always looking for other to come and post in my thread..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      28432 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2012, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Lets see what we get tonight with your numbers.  PowerBall   and MegaBall.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United Kingdom
        Member #104739
        January 19, 2011
        5 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2012, 7:04 am - IP Logged

I would like to test this on the UK lottery.

florida
          United States
          Member #28393
          December 15, 2005
          244 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2012, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

re: paracelsus UK

UK would be interesting. I have thought some lottery's are generic, that is they are closer to the planet or solar degrees than others are. UK, greenwich mean time, may be one of them.

Give some background, how you like to play, what number games are choice, and how I can show you. I may do this through messages rather than on this board, but it depends on your comments and interest.

Lottery is much harder than the daily roulette online, of course, and I have seen the numbers come up often or as predicted and expected enough to be very interesting. there. If you dont play online or for run roulette, or any number game, then lottery is the go.

best; pan

United Kingdom
            Member #104739
            January 19, 2011
            5 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2012, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I might be willing to have a go at online roulette at a later date, but I would like to try the lottery first.  Is it a similar method for picking numbers, roulette v. lottery?

The UK lottery is a 6/49 game, ie you pick 6 numbers from a pool of 49.

I like to pick 16-20 numbers and wheel them in 8 or 9 lines.

The draw takes place twice weekly, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

I also run a mailing list on the subject of astrology & the lottery.  You might find others there who would be interested in trying your method.  I can't give the URL here without breaching the no-spamming rule, but you can find it by going to Yahoo groups and searching for "astrolottology".

Shane

florida
              United States
              Member #28393
              December 15, 2005
              244 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for response and excuse me for 4 days off (USA Labor day holiday)

My report on powerball numbers and astrology chart for 9/1

numbers were 8 11 21 44 49 and PB 22

I noticed uranus was 8th degree, and pallas was 8 aries 8 * Sol 60th h chiron and ceres were both 11 * 60H saturn was 21  and ascendent was 21 taurus * Jupiter was 14 gemini = 44, and 60H moon was also 44. Vesta and 60H vesta (accuracy) was 18 and 48 (18 gem = 48)*

Numbers that duplicate like this are often quite good. Here the 5 numbers again had appeared in the chart of the drawing time, using 11:15pm.

A recent test of Astrology on Roulette produced winners each day, with today's moon in taurus at 0 tau 0 bringing in $300 and up with 1 to 5 dollar plays. The main thing was picking numbers that were at an exact point, especially 7 as currently pluto is at 7 cap 00 for example, and venus was also at 7 00 during the picks. I often picked a number out of 36 that came in first roll. I had one time with four 7's showing up, and 7 came in right away. Great!

will check out yahoo group.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                6167 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2012, 2:13 pm - IP Logged