Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:56 pm
You last visited November 23, 2014, 10:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Richard Lustig's system

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 2 years ago by wendylou555.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BengalKitty's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
AL
United States
Member #136895
December 21, 2012
24 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2012, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone bought Richard Lustig's book and followed his system? Just wondering. He has won 7 times. I am at point that I'd love to get more that $12 wins or free tickets.

"I want to be a Millionaire so very bad" Big Smile

The Monopoly Jingle

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    12089 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2012, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone bought Richard Lustig's book and followed his system? Just wondering. He has won 7 times. I am at point that I'd love to get more that $12 wins or free tickets.

I have the book - no system is described in the book.  I will sell you the book if you'd like it - brand new condition.

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
      Member #128795
      June 2, 2012
      5214 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2012, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Some here have either bought it or know someone who has, and basically it tells you to buy a lot of tickets.

United States
        Member #137125
        December 27, 2012
        15 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I have the book - no system is described in the book.  I will sell you the book if you'd like it - brand new condition.

HEY FLATRANSPLANT

ABOUT THE BOOK

DO U HAD LIKE AN EBOOK VERSION OF IT?

I WOULD BUY IT FROM YOU IF U DO

SergeM's avatar - alas
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123705
          February 27, 2012
          2921 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2012, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

In one interview he says that he is a "number cruncher". That indicates that he picked his numbers.
          If you watch all the interviews you can make a little picture of what might be in the book.
          I saw him once or twice here in the city. He didn't look local I figured.

Florida
            United States
            Member #135620
            November 27, 2012
            357 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2012, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I bought the book, gave it away. $40, waste of money. Knowing what's in the book, I wouldn't pay $1. There is no system whatsoever. My takeaway was that he got lucky with his first win. From there, he had the money to play more which is how he won more times.

SergeM's avatar - alas
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123705
              February 27, 2012
              2921 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I bought the book, gave it away. $40, waste of money. Knowing what's in the book, I wouldn't pay $1. There is no system whatsoever. My takeaway was that he got lucky with his first win. From there, he had the money to play more which is how he won more times.

I didn't buy the book.

Playing takes money. So or you have a lot of it or you win amounts from time to time.
              For me it used to be the second case.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                9166 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2013, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Just do a sesarch for "Richard Lustig" right here on LP on the Search feature towards the top right of the page and see what you find.

There are over 100 hits, this thread us typical:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/236358

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

BengalKitty's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                  AL
                  United States
                  Member #136895
                  December 21, 2012
                  24 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2013, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks but with the bad reviews I don't  think so.

"I want to be a Millionaire so very bad" Big Smile

The Monopoly Jingle

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
                    Atchafalaya Basin
                    United States
                    Member #90218
                    April 24, 2010
                    10698 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2013, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

BengalKitty ,

Stay away from Lustig or any such Lottery Systems 99.99 % of those Lottery Systems don't work . If you don't have a membership aquire one Lottery Post has many Great Systems to use .. Check out the system forum to their is a Wealth of Free Information Posted in Forum .

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106669
                      February 22, 2011
                      17814 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Upthank God for the reviews, that saved my money along time agoLOL

wendylou555's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                        Springfield
                        United States
                        Member #137042
                        December 25, 2012
                        3 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2013, 6:26 am - IP Logged

No, I havnt bought anyone's books on lottery because my friends keep telling me that they are making money on selling those items and if they knew how to win the lottery , then they wouldnt have to sell those books, they would be millionaires/billionaires themselves. lol I sort of have a different view and think just because they are selling these systems doesnt mean they know or guarentee anything, they are just giving you advice they have figured out from the past history of any lottery games and their statistics on winnings, correct??? Ok convince me, but I really wish I could win just the LUcky Day Lottery here in Illinois of 100,000 or more and I have had no luck in the past two years.