Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:07 am
You last visited September 2, 2014, 9:59 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Requests?

Topic closed. 77 replies. Last post 2 years ago by kreative1.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #135620
November 27, 2012
336 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:25 am - IP Logged

The compare is great Manual, not just for checking repeat numbers, but also overall what systems work best for each state.

Thank you!

I rewrote the Pick 3 backend so they all use the same page and there are calls to the specific code that produces results for each system. This way, the compare page and the system pages both use the same code to generate the picks (I don't have to double code each system). The problem is that this new model works great for every system I have on there so far... EXCEPT for the two I came up with. Go figure.

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
    Member #128795
    June 2, 2012
    4817 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2013, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

If you have time, could you please do this one below? Thanks.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/256898

ranman17's avatar - 5vPSubgnjTXTtvATCatpFP54BUaXJjusmv3x5gsEk5E s135-p-no
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #83026
      November 27, 2009
      2023 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

This would be cool: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/256860

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vt0ussa5lqx5r6g/Proff%20Hits.xlsx

Nature forms us; school informs us; sin deforms us; Christ transforms us.

Florida
        United States
        Member #135620
        November 27, 2012
        336 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2013, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Updates:

Lakerben's Pairs: Done
        Onlymoney's Year of the Snake: Done
        Lakerben's Multiply, Mirror, and Wheel: Done

Looking into:

Bobby, I'm still trying to digest your post. I've read through it but... I'll need to commit more time to understanding it.

Carlig, Can you give me an example or two of the Key/Pair/Triad search thing you were talking about?

New York Numbers... According to my web stats, I have a lot of people from New York visiting, so I was going to look into adding that state to the site for back testing. First, is this the state website: http://nylottery.ny.gov/wps/portal ? Second, what is the lucky sum thing about?

Everything else... give me some time. I'm only one man. :)

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
          Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          832 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Requests

I have a workout that generates several data strings.
          One is called a Gap# which is continuous string having a series of 3 or 4 digits, generated by other actions in the workout.
          A second is called GapFollower string which is a continuous string of 3 or 4 digits generated by a specific method.

Ex:
          G#:  45544665544555544 ....
          F#:   11232213322223311 ...'
          What I need is a Search tool that, using the last 4 digits in the string as a guide, would look back and generate a message having two pieces of data: The total number of times those 4 digits Hits previously and the Fifth digits.
          Using the above string, the search would tell me that 5544 has Hit '2'  times and the Fifth digit  in order of occurrence - 65.

In the F# example, 3311 hasn't occurred.

It would be helpful if a search of last 3 digits were also possible.

In my workout, each digit chosen, G# or F#, provides a specific lottery number that could be played.

The two other G# strings are 12232211 ...  and 0788907998 .... (yes, digits 0789)
          The tool would provide similar results for these strings.

Followers
          There is a specific follower string  with each Gap number string.
          The tool would look back and determine how often the last 4 digits in GF string occurred,
          as well as triples, just as it did for the Gaps.

This kind of tool is incorporated in lottery sites wheres a player can type in a combination and
          the tool determines how often the combination has come up, as well as partial hits.

I envision a tool where the User would be required to initiate and update the strings after a drawing, rather than having a system where the data is generated automatically.

My workouts have 3 separate G# and F# strings (total of 6)  for non-positional analysis, and up to

24  separate G# and F# strings for positional analysis.

Bottom line, with my workouts knowing what that Fifth digit is for both streams is critical to
          choosing numbers to play.
          Usually, the Follower strings provide the most useful hits, but the G#'s are important alternative.

The Gap followers are generated according to a specific method. I can provide the details but a manual search tool wouldn't require any processing.

The tool would simply search the strings in isolation from the main workout.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Bobby623

Hello,

I would be able to program this for you assuming you have a Windows machine to run search tool on.

How long would this G# and F# strings be?  Are they short enough that you would enter them directly into an input box in the search tool, or they too long that they would need to be read in from a file?

If I understand correctly you have 3 G# strings covering ranges (1,3), (4,6), and (7,0) respectively and 3 F# strings to go with their respective G# string for a total of 6 strings to be searched?  Do you want to enter a search string of 3 or 4 characters and search each string independent or search all 6 strings with your search input?  Finally would you rather have the tool search for all possible 3 number search strings, and 4 number search strings and generate report and sort them according to hits or do you know ahead of time what your search string is going to be?

If you could private message me with the 3 G# strings and 3 F# strings that I can test with I can see what I can come up with.

Jimmy

Florida
            United States
            Member #135620
            November 27, 2012
            336 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Just curious, what would you be writing it in?

Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              832 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2013, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

C++, or I could do it in Java, I'm currently off on my own developing Anrdoid games for SmartPhones for the next year.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                832 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

C++, or I could do it in Java, I'm currently off on my own developing Anrdoid games for SmartPhones for the next year.

Jimmy

That should have Android versus Anrdoid guess my left index finger was faster than my left middle finger.

Jimmy

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                  San Angelo, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1097
                  January 31, 2003
                  1107 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

I would be able to program this for you assuming you have a Windows machine to run search tool on.

How long would this G# and F# strings be?  Are they short enough that you would enter them directly into an input box in the search tool, or they too long that they would need to be read in from a file?

If I understand correctly you have 3 G# strings covering ranges (1,3), (4,6), and (7,0) respectively and 3 F# strings to go with their respective G# string for a total of 6 strings to be searched?  Do you want to enter a search string of 3 or 4 characters and search each string independent or search all 6 strings with your search input?  Finally would you rather have the tool search for all possible 3 number search strings, and 4 number search strings and generate report and sort them according to hits or do you know ahead of time what your search string is going to be?

If you could private message me with the 3 G# strings and 3 F# strings that I can test with I can see what I can come up with.

Jimmy

Hi Jim
                  There is a lot of information.
                  Please check your email for the strings.
                  BTW these strings started on June 1, 2012 when new ball sets where put into play by Texas lottery.
                  I have Win7 i7
                  The Gap A/Follower Non-Positional strings have 320 entries.(123) (123)
                  The Gap B/Follower Non-positional strings have 299 entries.(456) (123)
                  The Gap C/Follower Non-positional strings have 380 entries (7890)(1234)

Positional (total of nine strings)

A strings (123) (123)
                  1 - GapA/F has 114 entries each
                  2 - Gap A/F has 122 entries
                  3 - Gap A/F has 135 entries

B strings (456)(123)
                  1 - GB/F has 108 entries each
                  2 - GB/F has 125 entries
                  3 - GB/F has 49 entries

C strings (7890)(1234)
                  1 - GC/F has 180 entries each
                  2 - GC/F has 135 entries
                  3 - GC/F has 150 entries

The way this works
                  Using workout data, I decide the base structure for the next P3 could be "AAC"
                  I decide to choose using Non Positional G/F data.

This means I need to choose 2 A Gaps and 2 A Followers.
                  Also need to choose one Gap C and one C Follower.

I refer to the LAST 4 digits in the GA stream (3121)
                  I make a visual check to see if 3121 has ever repeated and, if so, what the Fifth digit is.
                  There are  two hits. the Fifth digits are 1 and 3
                  I then make a visual check of Last 3 digits  ( 121) there are several Fourth digits.
                  I then refer to a Pair+1 chart to determine what the Third digits are (there are several hits for pair 21)
                  I then refer to a 3x3 matrix to find the digits following the Last Digit 1
                  1-1 9 times, 1-2 7 times, 1-3 6 times.

I then refer to the GF strings where the Last 4 digits are 3332
                  There are several hits.
                  I make visual check for triples+1, pairs+1 and single digits (have a 3x3 matrix)
                  I've made a written note of the hits and the following digits.

Using experience, intuition, etc, I choose a A digit using either the G# string hits or the FG string hits.
                  The FG hits are usually best choice.
                  After I choose, the strings have to adjusted to include the proper digits giving new Last 4 digits.
                  I repeat the procedure.

If, for example, I choose A strings GF 3 and 2, my Lottery number choices are 3 and 9.

I follow the same procedure to choose the C digit and lottery number.

To generate the Gaps and Followers using the workout wouldn't be necessary, although it couldbe done.
                  But, the workout can be used for all lottery games.

I know it all adds up to lot of different strings, but I can't think of a way to use automation.
                  The User would have to generate the digits and and enter the strings, and then update them after a drawing.
                  These are independent strings and cant be inter changed.

Im not a programmer but it seems to me that a standard Search tool that could be used for all lottery games.
                  Of course, pick 5 games have 9  single digits and less than 10 digits at the end  (8 30s  for 5/37)

Hope this helps.

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
                    Member #128795
                    June 2, 2012
                    4817 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Hi Jim
                    There is a lot of information.
                    Please check your email for the strings.
                    BTW these strings started on June 1, 2012 when new ball sets where put into play by Texas lottery.
                    I have Win7 i7
                    The Gap A/Follower Non-Positional strings have 320 entries.(123) (123)
                    The Gap B/Follower Non-positional strings have 299 entries.(456) (123)
                    The Gap C/Follower Non-positional strings have 380 entries (7890)(1234)

Positional (total of nine strings)

A strings (123) (123)
                    1 - GapA/F has 114 entries each
                    2 - Gap A/F has 122 entries
                    3 - Gap A/F has 135 entries

B strings (456)(123)
                    1 - GB/F has 108 entries each
                    2 - GB/F has 125 entries
                    3 - GB/F has 49 entries

C strings (7890)(1234)
                    1 - GC/F has 180 entries each
                    2 - GC/F has 135 entries
                    3 - GC/F has 150 entries

The way this works
                    Using workout data, I decide the base structure for the next P3 could be "AAC"
                    I decide to choose using Non Positional G/F data.

This means I need to choose 2 A Gaps and 2 A Followers.
                    Also need to choose one Gap C and one C Follower.

I refer to the LAST 4 digits in the GA stream (3121)
                    I make a visual check to see if 3121 has ever repeated and, if so, what the Fifth digit is.
                    There are  two hits. the Fifth digits are 1 and 3
                    I then make a visual check of Last 3 digits  ( 121) there are several Fourth digits.
                    I then refer to a Pair+1 chart to determine what the Third digits are (there are several hits for pair 21)
                    I then refer to a 3x3 matrix to find the digits following the Last Digit 1
                    1-1 9 times, 1-2 7 times, 1-3 6 times.

I then refer to the GF strings where the Last 4 digits are 3332
                    There are several hits.
                    I make visual check for triples+1, pairs+1 and single digits (have a 3x3 matrix)
                    I've made a written note of the hits and the following digits.

Using experience, intuition, etc, I choose a A digit using either the G# string hits or the FG string hits.
                    The FG hits are usually best choice.
                    After I choose, the strings have to adjusted to include the proper digits giving new Last 4 digits.
                    I repeat the procedure.

If, for example, I choose A strings GF 3 and 2, my Lottery number choices are 3 and 9.

I follow the same procedure to choose the C digit and lottery number.

To generate the Gaps and Followers using the workout wouldn't be necessary, although it couldbe done.
                    But, the workout can be used for all lottery games.

I know it all adds up to lot of different strings, but I can't think of a way to use automation.
                    The User would have to generate the digits and and enter the strings, and then update them after a drawing.
                    These are independent strings and cant be inter changed.

Im not a programmer but it seems to me that a standard Search tool that could be used for all lottery games.
                    Of course, pick 5 games have 9  single digits and less than 10 digits at the end  (8 30s  for 5/37)

Hope this helps.

And when getting the final combos to play, minus 1 and add 1 to each individual number. Scared

Wink

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #135620
                      November 27, 2012
                      336 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2013, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Update:

Added lottolaughs' 90 Degrees to systems and compare pages

Changed comepare page so it's three systems wide instead of two.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #135620
                        November 27, 2012
                        336 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2013, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Added Picky Quicky Pairs

Added Let's Get Shady

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                          Atchafalaya Basin
                          United States
                          Member #90218
                          April 24, 2010
                          10480 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2013, 1:21 am - IP Logged

From a mathematical point of view to use the constant Pi (the ratio between a circumference of any given circle to its diameter) for creating Pick 3 numbers seems rather silly; the irrational number among the Pick 3 the integers 0 to 9 has the flavor of Pseudo-Math. But then as a fun exercise the use the constant Pi can be amusing and – in quite a few cases – it can also bring successful. {TEXT}I'd like to give you all an example of a Pi formula that that actually has the potential of hitting numbers. Why don't we start with the impressive formula first:

The formula looks more complex than it really is; but it is as accurate as possible with the use for letters and basic symbols. Part of the formula explains the different mathematical constants and operations used to achieve the result: A Wheel matrix that creates exactly 3 digits for the first position (alpha), second position (beta) and third position (gamma). The Pi formula was originally created for the use in the Florida Pick 3 Lottery and was successfully used to create 27 numbers to follow the drawing November 18, 2002 (852). Don't worry we are going to show you the calculations necessary.
                          The most recent draw was 852. For the formula that means that alpha = 8 beta = 5 gamma = 2.
                          To get to all 9 values required for the Wheel Matrix we start out with the first of the formula parts shown on the right. Gamma = 2. The square root of pi = 1.77245385. 2 + 1.77245385 = 3.77245385 3.77245385 rounded = 4 (In this case the system has to round up.) Modulo 10 of 4 = 4 If the number is higher than 10 the result is the last digit) So our first result is 4.
                          We do the same procedure for the the next two of the top row (alpha and beta) and we will get the results 0 and 7. Now we go to the next row. As an example I show how to calculate the middle part shown on the right. Alpha = 8. pi = 3.14159265. 8 + 3.14159265 = 11.14159265 11.14159265 rounded = 11 (In this case the system has to round up.) Modulo 10 of 11 = 1 (If the number is higher than 10 the result is the last digit) So the middle result is 1.
                          The same procedure with the other middle calculations fives us for 5 and 8.
                          One row to go: As an example I use the last part. Beta = 5. The 2nd power of pi = 9.8696044. 5 + 9.8696044 = 14.8696044. 14.8696044 rounded = 15 (In this case the system has to round up.) Modulo 10 of 15 = 5 (If the number is higher than 10 the result is the last digit) So the last result is 5. Using the same procedure with the first and second part on the last row results in 2 and 8. So our Wheel Matrix looks like this:
                          Now comes the easy part. We only need to combine the digits in each position with each other and we should get exactly 27 numbers. Starting from the top down we get the following combinations: 407, 408, 405, 417, 418, 415, 487, 488, 485 507, 508, 505, 517, 518, 515, 587, 588, 585 207, 208, 205, 217, 218, 215, 287, 288, 285 Now you might wonder: This system was meant to hit following the drawing November 18, 2002 (852). Did it hit? Yes, it did. Boxed but hey, better than nothing. The Florida number for November 19, 2002 was 504. We had it boxed and the system was born. TEXT}Now you have a complete Pi Formula for Pick 3 that actually hits fairly frequently.     GOOD LUCK!
                          This method works for Pick 4 too . Just add another digit and use Pi Formula with same steps .... With using alpha for 1st number , beta for 2nd number , delta for 3rd  number and gama for the 4th number ... Simple !! Maybe someone one could put this in to Excel for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games ...

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                            Member #173
                            April 8, 2002
                            5187 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Update:

Added lottolaughs' 90 Degrees to systems and compare pages

Changed comepare page so it's three systems wide instead of two.

Keep getting Error when I try openning your program.

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #135620
                              November 27, 2012
                              336 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2013, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Keep getting Error when I try openning your program.

When just trying to visit the site or on a particular page?