Welcome Guest
The time is now 11:42 pm
You last visited October 25, 2014, 11:38 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Matrix question

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #107549
March 9, 2011
12 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2013, 5:49 am - IP Logged

When using a matrix for pick 3 are there certain ways the numbers should be entered? Any suggestions on using a matrix that might help me. I am in Louisiana. Thanks in advance. Guitar

SergeM's avatar - alas
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123705
    February 27, 2012
    2882 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2013, 6:05 am - IP Logged

When using a matrix for pick 3 are there certain ways the numbers should be entered? Any suggestions on using a matrix that might help me. I am in Louisiana. Thanks in advance. Guitar

Date, [Daytime], N1, N2, N3.

Headers followed by data.

United States
      Member #107549
      March 9, 2011
      12 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Date, [Daytime], N1, N2, N3.

Headers followed by data.

Example?

SergeM's avatar - alas
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123705
        February 27, 2012
        2882 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Like the header. The format is yours.

United States
          Member #124498
          March 14, 2012
          7024 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2013, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I think there is only way to enter the numbers.  As drawn. That is always first step. ( at least in pick3)

If then you want to put it ascending or descending order afterwards, well thats your prerogative.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            2913 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2013, 5:11 am - IP Logged

If by matrix you mean a wheel, the answer is dependent on how you intend to play the resulting numbers or combinations.

Playing Box means any order of the winning digits can win, so the order in which they are entered on the wheel does not matter, except entering in numaric order will make it easier to fill out the play slips.

Playing Straight or Straight/box means for the straight portion of the play order must match the draw as drawn.  A complete Straight wheel will provide you with all the possible numbers or combinations built out of your digit choices so no need to worry, except to note if the wheel covers doubles and triples or not.

Playing Straight Positionally, the wheel will drop the digits into the numbers / combinations in the order entered in the hope the draw will drop in the same order resulting in a win for far less playing cost at greater risk of loss than playing Straight. 

Tip: You don't have to play every draw.

BobP