Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:06 pm
You last visited October 25, 2014, 9:01 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

manual's deviations

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 2 years ago by manual.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #135620
November 27, 2012
356 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2013, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

For anyone following my system, I just uploaded a new version to my site:

http://lottodrawodds.com/pick3/system1.aspx

This version will automatically search for the best deviation to use and applies it to the date selected. This version does not do any wheel or filter. It just give the root number. The purpose of this is to show the problem I'm having. The system actually gets close to future draws a fair amount. The problem that is most hits are off by one position. Every so often, the exact root will hit. Even more, a +/- 1 of the root will hit. But for the last few days, I've been off one number of one position. Take FL's mid drawing today. It fell 461. I had 471, 481, and 491 from the 14th. I don't mind be completely off but after a few days of just being one digit off of one position... Figured I'd see if the LP collective had any advice. The latest version of the deviation system is the closest I can come to the system I use. The difference is the script I use takes a fair amount of time to execute and that won't work on a webserver. But the version I uploaded should be close enough so you can get the idea. So take the root number an compare it to the next several draws and see how close it comes. Then, let me know what you think.

P.S. I tend to ignore boxes and pairs. I've been concentrating on straights.

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3544 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2013, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I noticed it wont allow you to enter anything newer than the  16 th ..

I was going to do the 17 th and watch for a couple days.. But you are right , they are very close .

Thanks Manual

Carlig

United States
      Member #116348
      September 8, 2011
      2359 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2013, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

This version will automatically search for the best deviation to use and applies it to the date selected. This version does not do any wheel or filter. It just give the root number. The purpose of this is to show the problem I'm having. The system actually gets close to future draws a fair amount. The problem that is most hits are off by one position. Every so often, the exact root will hit. Even more, a +/- 1 of the root will hit. But for the last few days, I've been off one number of one position. Take FL's mid drawing today. It fell 461. I had 471, 481, and 491 from the 14th. I don't mind be completely off but after a few days of just being one digit off of one position... Figured I'd see if the LP collective had any advice. The latest version of the deviation system is the closest I can come to the system I use. The difference is the script I use takes a fair amount of time to execute and that won't work on a webserver. But the version I uploaded should be close enough so you can get the idea. So take the root number an compare it to the next several draws and see how close it comes. Then, let me know what you think.

Is there a way to test with pseudo pick3  sets(derivative of actual set)?

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
        NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        722 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Manual:

Thanks for your great job!!! However, I have some questions about it as below:

1) "I just uploaded a new version to my site...This version will automatically search for the best deviation to use and applies it to the date selected..."

You means the new version above if it's the program of Manual's Deviations only? If so, I'm not sure why I can  not  pick a date and state/game on the right and then select the deviation I want to use. The program seems to read only but write something into. 

2) FL's P3 MID Drawing today is 461. "I had 471, 481. and 491 from the 14th." Here, if the 14th is the root # for next drawing? If so,  how can you get the 14th as the root #? Does it come from the program of  Manual's Deviations which will automatically create  or just from your idea?

3) Where we can find the "Days to deviate"?

etc... for the use of Manual's Deviations. If I have missed something about your system since then?

Thanks for your sincere and smart help!!!

Best regards,

lb

NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          722 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Also, I'm not sure why I can not open any other systems on the new link even though I have used the both

browsers of Google Chrome and IE?

If I do some wrong operations? Thanks a lots!

kreative1's avatar - flower2
            NE PA
            United States
            Member #127843
            May 10, 2012
            814 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to try it, but no PA data yetDisapprove

Florida
              United States
              Member #135620
              November 27, 2012
              356 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Carli: Soon as I think I have my automatic updating code working, something goes wrong. I'm continuing to work on it. Soon as I get the bugs worked out, the updates will come soon after they are available on the state's websites.

adobea: I'd have to code that, but yes. It's currently just using the draw from the date selected on th epage.

lottoburg: There were some problems with the server that should be resolved now. If you were having issues, please try again. It was an issue with my host and out of my control.

I should still have the code for the first revision of the deviation system (the one where you get to pick the deviation used). I can upload that as a separate system if you want.

Kreative: I know, I'm trying my best to get my updating code to work. Once I get the new version going, I might be able to add PA and NY... It's just taking a bit of time to write.

NYC
                United States
                Member #54483
                August 20, 2007
                722 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Carli: Soon as I think I have my automatic updating code working, something goes wrong. I'm continuing to work on it. Soon as I get the bugs worked out, the updates will come soon after they are available on the state's websites.

adobea: I'd have to code that, but yes. It's currently just using the draw from the date selected on th epage.

lottoburg: There were some problems with the server that should be resolved now. If you were having issues, please try again. It was an issue with my host and out of my control.

I should still have the code for the first revision of the deviation system (the one where you get to pick the deviation used). I can upload that as a separate system if you want.

Kreative: I know, I'm trying my best to get my updating code to work. Once I get the new version going, I might be able to add PA and NY... It's just taking a bit of time to write.

Thank you so much, Manual!!!Thumbs Up

I will try it later and let you know any questions about it.

NE PA
                  United States
                  Member #127843
                  May 10, 2012
                  814 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2013, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I understand and I have plenty to keep me occupied. You have to get it right for your state so you can get the rewards!

plus.... I don't even know what a deviation is

lol

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    722 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2013, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I understand and I have plenty to keep me occupied. You have to get it right for your state so you can get the rewards!

plus.... I don't even know what a deviation is

lol

Manual,

I'm sorry, it still can not working normally now. Please check it again.

NE PA
                      United States
                      Member #127843
                      May 10, 2012
                      814 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2013, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I just tried it and it came right up

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
                        Member #128795
                        June 2, 2012
                        5031 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I just tried it and it came right up

Mine too.

Lottoburg, you may be experiencing firewalls on your computer denying you access. Take them down and try it again.

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          722 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Mine too.

Lottoburg, you may be experiencing firewalls on your computer denying you access. Take them down and try it again.

Onlymoney,

Thanks for your sincere help! However, I don't think the problem comes from my Firewall.

I just can make some backtests before Feb.16 for FL's P3 only and Feb.17, 18 are not working for me

Could you tell me how does the system work for you? Let me make a comparison.

Thanks a lots!

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #135620
                            November 27, 2012
                            356 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney,

Thanks for your sincere help! However, I don't think the problem comes from my Firewall.

I just can make some backtests before Feb.16 for FL's P3 only and Feb.17, 18 are not working for me

Could you tell me how does the system work for you? Let me make a comparison.

Thanks a lots!

The 17th and 18th aren't working because I haven't imported those draws yet (and I don't have any error control built in for draws with no data, just haven't had the time). I'm re-coding the update code, once again, so the draws import correctly. When I'm done, it will allow more states to be added easier (long as they don't follow NY's trend...) and quicker.

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              722 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2013, 12:04 am - IP Logged

The 17th and 18th aren't working because I haven't imported those draws yet (and I don't have any error control built in for draws with no data, just haven't had the time). I'm re-coding the update code, once again, so the draws import correctly. When I'm done, it will allow more states to be added easier (long as they don't follow NY's trend...) and quicker.

OK, I see it. Thanks a lots!

For example, the #540 appeared on the left side when I entered 02/16/13 of FL's P3 on the right side.

I'm not sure what's the #540? A base set from the deviation we selected? or Root #? or Deviation #?

How can we get the nice prediction combs for next draw by using the only #?

It's not good to +/- 1 for each position by making some backtests from Jan. 01 to Feb. 01. of FL's P3.

Also, FL's P3 MID Drawing today is 461. "I had 471, 481. and 491 from the 14th." How can you get the # 471, 481, and 491? Here, if the 14 th is the root # or deviation # for next drawing? If so,  how can you get the 14th as the root # or deviation #? Does it come from the program of Manual's Deviations which will automatically create or just from your idea?  Where we can find the "Days to deviate"?

Could you give me some smart instructions for improving my prediction combs?

Thanks for your great job and nice help again!!!