Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:32 am
You last visited July 31, 2014, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New and Improved Monkey meat System

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 1 year ago by whatzup.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
Member #128795
June 2, 2012
4667 Posts
Posted: February 22, 2013, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Lakerben,

With all the respect i have for you, cause i've seen your posts and you got good stuff indeed, i am a man of God and i hate injustice.....i have the ebook and although noone wants to admit it, he bought it from  Hans, even though he won't admit it... and he just kinda played with it...here's a workout....first you mirror the digits.

Ex: 927

8 3

________

Now, you add all the positions p1, p2 p3

it will give you one number then a second then a third...

First is 376

second is 576, for this one you minus the 9-4=5, there will always be a 5XX in his system.

third is 365, you minus the p2 and p3 in the 376.

so we have

Alot of times, alot of hits will come from the first number which is 376 , as i did some tests.

now, to make the sets...let's say we take

376 just go up and down ( +and -)

376 377 378 379 370

375 374 373 372 371

and you do the same with the other sets...

sometimes, you can only play the 3 original sets only, as they can come out str8, i know, i had 2 straights like this.

So, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate, i have the ebook, it's called dynamite, not monkey  f*** thing !

What a joke you are. A man of god?

if you're a man of god, why would you post the full details of a person's system for everyone on the planet to see? Talk about injustice !

I'm sure the owner isn't too happy with you posting his system and probably violated his policy. Chair

I'm kind of glad you posted the details of the system. It proves two things. First, you proved to everyone that the monkey system is NOT his system. I use the diagonal at the end to make combos. Nowhere in your display of his system does it show this. Second, you also proved you're a hypocrite. You blame me for posting his system, which isn't true, but then turn around and post the entire detailed system.

What a hypocrite!

lakerben's avatar - box avatar.gif
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86100
    January 29, 2010
    8028 Posts
    Posted: February 22, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Lakerben,

With all the respect i have for you, cause i've seen your posts and you got good stuff indeed, i am a man of God and i hate injustice.....i have the ebook and although noone wants to admit it, he bought it from  Hans, even though he won't admit it... and he just kinda played with it...here's a workout....first you mirror the digits.

Ex: 927

8 3

________

Now, you add all the positions p1, p2 p3

it will give you one number then a second then a third...

First is 376

second is 576, for this one you minus the 9-4=5, there will always be a 5XX in his system.

third is 365, you minus the p2 and p3 in the 376.

so we have

Alot of times, alot of hits will come from the first number which is 376 , as i did some tests.

now, to make the sets...let's say we take

376 just go up and down ( +and -)

376 377 378 379 370

375 374 373 372 371

and you do the same with the other sets...

sometimes, you can only play the 3 original sets only, as they can come out str8, i know, i had 2 straights like this.

So, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate, i have the ebook, it's called dynamite, not monkey  f*** thing !

Where do you come up with 376?

The only percentage in gambling is 50 percent.  You either win or lose.

Canada
      Member #138498
      January 28, 2013
      627 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Where do you come up with 376?

You add all the digits from p1 to p3..very easy

Canada
        Member #138498
        January 28, 2013
        627 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

You add all the digits from p1 to p3..very easy

Lakerben did you get it !??? very easy 9+4 = 3

2+7+8=7

7+2+3+4=6

Canada
          Member #138498
          January 28, 2013
          627 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2013, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Do you have some good numbers for me to play tonight amigo ?

United States
            Member #128795
            June 2, 2012
            4667 Posts
            Posted: February 22, 2013, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Do you have some good numbers for me to play tonight amigo ?

Do me a favor and get of my thread cause you're going off topic. If you don't, i'll ask Todd to do it for you.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Atchafalaya Basin
              United States
              Member #90218
              April 24, 2010
              10294 Posts
              Posted: February 22, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Do me a favor and get of my thread cause you're going off topic. If you don't, i'll ask Todd to do it for you.

Correct.

99% of the systems you can find for sale on the Internet were posted here on the Lottery Post forums for free at some point in the past 13 years.

A certain number of low-lives have gone through the forums, copied the free systems people have dreamed up and freely shared over the years, and then sell them to people desperate for numbers to play.

"Adolf" is the worst offender of this, and it drives me nuts that people actually PAY him instead of simply doing a little research.  He is SHAMELESS in ripping off all the stuff posted here.  It sounds like "Hans" is doing the same thing.

Shame on them for trying to take advantange of the generosity of others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    onlymoney ,

Your system works !!! Just a wait if " Someone finds/buys a system or method and re-works it into a REAL working a viable system is it still the Origonal Owner ? " No " . Changing the format for mirrors , lottery math  and etc  ?  How many people have re-worked a  system or method into their own ? 

CW4

Canada
                Member #138498
                January 28, 2013
                627 Posts
                Posted: February 22, 2013, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

I just asked for your help and all you say is to kick me out ???  That's why our Lord  had to die, cause even though he said who he was, noone would believe...i come here for help and i get this ??? is it because i'm Canadian, that Todd will kick me out instead of you  ?

United States
                  Member #128795
                  June 2, 2012
                  4667 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2013, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I just asked for your help and all you say is to kick me out ???  That's why our Lord  had to die, cause even though he said who he was, noone would believe...i come here for help and i get this ??? is it because i'm Canadian, that Todd will kick me out instead of you  ?

I thought you were asking lakerben for numbers. i never dreamed you were asking me for numbers, especially when you come here and accuse me of copying a system. What is wrong with you?

What does being canadian have to do with it? I don't have the power to kick you out, and never said kick you out, just stay off my thread if you continue to bash me and the system I posted. You're welcome to stay, just stop with the accusations is all.

It's Todd's site and he can do whatever he wants to, not my call. If you want to continue on this thread and bashing, go ahead, I really don't care. If Todd thinks it's not a big deal, then there's nothing I can do.

Canada
                    Member #138498
                    January 28, 2013
                    627 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I thought you were asking lakerben for numbers. i never dreamed you were asking me for numbers, especially when you come here and accuse me of copying a system. What is wrong with you?

What does being canadian have to do with it? I don't have the power to kick you out, and never said kick you out, just stay off my thread if you continue to bash me and the system I posted. You're welcome to stay, just stop with the accusations is all.

It's Todd's site and he can do whatever he wants to, not my call. If you want to continue on this thread and bashing, go ahead, I really don't care. If Todd thinks it's not a big deal, then there's nothing I can do.

No i was asking you i  was gonna compare with what i have... as i checked you had some other systems, but Lakerben sent me a bunch of numbers privately...a big joke, i would rather use Hans system.....anyways, noone can kick me out, i would rather leave myself...so what you got for tonight amigo ?

United States
                      Member #128795
                      June 2, 2012
                      4667 Posts
                      Posted: February 22, 2013, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

No i was asking you i  was gonna compare with what i have... as i checked you had some other systems, but Lakerben sent me a bunch of numbers privately...a big joke, i would rather use Hans system.....anyways, noone can kick me out, i would rather leave myself...so what you got for tonight amigo ?

I'm really trying to understand what is going on in your brain. In one breath you tell lakerben you have respect for him, and when he sends you numbers you say a big joke. Are you a schitzo who is off his meds? lol

There are no numbers I can give you. I usually don't like to give out numbers. Why don't you just go to the beginning of this thread and do the workout yourself, or simply download the program Ranman17l made for me in the link below and test it in your province. See what it gives you for tonight. Good luck !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qkj5lu86lmgfa1/New%20Monkey%20Meat.xlsx

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                        NE PA
                        United States
                        Member #127843
                        May 10, 2012
                        772 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2013, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

I feel like I have entered the twighlight zoneCrazy

between this post and I thought there was another post from pick4 that is gone now...

somebody pinch me! lol

ranman17's avatar - 5vPSubgnjTXTtvATCatpFP54BUaXJjusmv3x5gsEk5E s135-p-no
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #83026
                          November 27, 2009
                          2010 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney,

You keep saying that manual made you that spreadsheet but I did.  manual is the guy who does the online systems and he is awesome in my book.

Nature forms us; school informs us; sin deforms us; Christ transforms us.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #135620
                            November 27, 2012
                            336 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney,

You keep saying that manual made you that spreadsheet but I did.  manual is the guy who does the online systems and he is awesome in my book.

I Agree!

ranman17's avatar - 5vPSubgnjTXTtvATCatpFP54BUaXJjusmv3x5gsEk5E s135-p-no
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #83026
                              November 27, 2009
                              2010 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

You are not seriously comparing yourself to our saviour are you?

Nature forms us; school informs us; sin deforms us; Christ transforms us.