Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:57 pm
You last visited July 29, 2014, 8:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida's Billion Dollar Blockbuster

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Win$500Quick.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
malden, ma
United States
Member #66459
October 26, 2008
9 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2013, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Where can I get tickets?! From Vero Beach all they way along the coast to Daytona Beach, no one is selling them! Why its sooo difficult to find them?

Miami, Florida
    United States
    Member #111799
    June 2, 2011
    553 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2013, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Where can I get tickets?! From Vero Beach all they way along the coast to Daytona Beach, no one is selling them! Why its sooo difficult to find them?

I haven't seen them in Miami for a while now. Possibly doing a re-order. Take it as a blessing in disguise. I play quite a bit--this is the ONLY $20 scratch off that I've never, ever, ever hit $500 on....

malden, ma
      United States
      Member #66459
      October 26, 2008
      9 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2013, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I hit every known store in Vero, Port Orange, and Daytona. No luck!The lottery should post something about.

Hollywood, fl
        United States
        Member #140101
        March 10, 2013
        369 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2013, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

I hit every known store in Vero, Port Orange, and Daytona. No luck!The lottery should post something about.

i know of a few small places that still have them and some winn dixies in s florida

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Port Orange, Florida
          United States
          Member #133403
          September 28, 2012
          145 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I was playing BDB a couple weeks ago in New Smyrna Beach. I lost big time. I haven't been looking to notice if BDB is out there. I will start looking and let you know. I typically play in port orange and new smyrna. Those tics were hard to scratch so maybe they are making new ones.

Hollywood, fl
            United States
            Member #140101
            March 10, 2013
            369 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

I went to the DO in West Palm today and they had every game in play, but BDB was not there so IDK what is happening

Maybe giving them a call will help but everywhere that had the game doesn't have it anymore

Hopefully there not trying to pull the game with all those prizes left

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104438
              January 14, 2011
              2175 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2013, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

They have them around me. However I have not seen Jubilee in 2 months anywhere. anyone have any luck finding it ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Hollywood, fl
                United States
                Member #140101
                March 10, 2013
                369 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

They have them around me. However I have not seen Jubilee in 2 months anywhere. anyone have any luck finding it ?

I bought a couple jubilee a month ago but have not seen it since, bought four and won $20 on one

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104438
                  January 14, 2011
                  2175 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2013, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

I bought a couple jubilee a month ago but have not seen it since, bought four and won $20 on one

Hey can you tell me what Flordia lottery FEIN (federal employer identification number) is ? Its on the w-2g form. I lost my forms and need the number to file taxes and the lottery is closed till monday.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

einnhojb's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Lake Mary, fl
                    United States
                    Member #114917
                    August 9, 2011
                    17 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2013, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I was looking for them too and a retailer told me that they were recalled because it was hard to scratch them and they will be redistributed in the near future.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #62713
                      July 6, 2008
                      3523 Posts
                      Posted: April 21, 2013, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Found a Store (Shell Gas) around my way that put out a roll of BDB. I never did good on this game so honestly I did not miss it. I purchased 2 and got $20. THey are still hard to Scratch, 

"To be the best, you have to work the hardest. You have to chase what seems impossible over and over and over again, because giving up is not an option, and when you feel like you've reached your limit, it's only the beginning, that's when it's time to dig deep, to find the courage to push some more, because if you've got the drive, the discipline, and the bizarre to do what it takes to make yourself great, then the rewards are endless.” L James 

Hollywood, fl
                        United States
                        Member #140101
                        March 10, 2013
                        369 Posts
                        Posted: April 21, 2013, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Found a Store (Shell Gas) around my way that put out a roll of BDB. I never did good on this game so honestly I did not miss it. I purchased 2 and got $20. THey are still hard to Scratch, 

i found 2 stores near my house with them, one has 2 rolls out and the other is in the middle of the 1 it has, but IDK if they have more in the back

I tried one and lost, but might try another today

malden, ma
                          United States
                          Member #66459
                          October 26, 2008
                          9 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2013, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Where?

Orlando, FL
                            United States
                            Member #142105
                            May 2, 2013
                            5 Posts
                            Posted: May 2, 2013, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Today I was in Winter Park and talking to a lottery retailer (CITGO Gas station owner) . I was informed that they cannot order new BDB because the game will be renamed and relaunched. I sent an email to the FL lottery today asking about this but I have yet to get a response, once I do I'll post it here. If this is true no wonder there have been so many looser tickets as of late (whenever you can get your hands on one).

Hollywood, fl
                              United States
                              Member #140101
                              March 10, 2013
                              369 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2013, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Today I was in Winter Park and talking to a lottery retailer (CITGO Gas station owner) . I was informed that they cannot order new BDB because the game will be renamed and relaunched. I sent an email to the FL lottery today asking about this but I have yet to get a response, once I do I'll post it here. If this is true no wonder there have been so many looser tickets as of late (whenever you can get your hands on one).

So if I see the tickets should I stay away, I know another guy on here got two $500 in the same roll but maybe they pulled all the good prizes

I know of a place that just opened a roll of these