Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:08 pm
You last visited September 2, 2014, 10:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Two retired Tibetan Sisters reveal Secret Numbers

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10279 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Two Old retired Tibetan Hor women reveal Secret Numbers 

Two Tibetan women in front of the Potala, Lhasa (2005). 

After many successful  years playing American Pick -3 games on the INTERNET Cho Woba and her sister Yew Woba are retiring but not before revealing their Secret List of Numbers that have made them both millionaires. 

It's true said Dr Ben Simpelton," these two sisters are for real and we have confirmed their bank account numbers and history of success using these secret numbers. The original list of secret numbers have been lost in a recent fire but we have reconstructed a partial list from the sisters. It is unfortunate for the State run lottery games that this has happened at this time but word has already leaked out about the list.

The Woba sisters have retired from the game after several years of making a very good living using their secret list. The sisters now live in Las Vegas and play Blackjack almost every day.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
    Member #128795
    June 2, 2012
    4822 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

So where's the list?

0.1% of people who play for a major JP will win in their lifetime. 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10279 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Science Digest Magazine

Dr Simpleton has released a partial copy to the Science Digest Magazine. The Dr stated, "I have tried this partial list with very good success. Using the list for the last couple of months on all the US and Canadian Pick 3 games the results have been remarkable.

No Double numbers were used on the reconstructed list so we could only play single numbers. Of the 40 or so Single numbers which hit each day we have realized almost a 50% success rate using only these 56 Secret Numbers. The sisters evidently made a good living using the list because we have had winners on almost half the games played each day that had single numbers. The original list of singles that included doubles was lost in the fire. If the State had a single number that day there was a 50/50 chance at a win if there was no double.   

Here is a copy of the recently reconstructed list of Secret Numbers revealed by the two sisters to Dr Simpleton . The sequence formula has thwarted us so far. 

234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 245, 246 ,247, 248, 249 ,256, 257, 258, 259 ,267, 268, 269, 278, 279, 289, 345 ,346, 347, 348, 349, 356, 357, 358, 359, 367, 368, 369, 378, 379, 389, 456, 457, 458 ,459, 467, 468, 469, 478 ,479, 489, 567, 568, 569, 578, 579, 589, 678, 679, 689, 789,

Win d    

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106669
        February 22, 2011
        17060 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing WIN D Smiley

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
          Member #128795
          June 2, 2012
          4822 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Is this a trick by you WindD, to see our reaction?...lol     Jester

I say this because I looked this up online and haven't seen anything with various key words. I also searched in the search box in the NY times and produced nothing.

Do you have a link to the NY times story?

I even tried putting the name of one of the sisters and got nothing.

0.1% of people who play for a major JP will win in their lifetime. 

u$a
            United States
            Member #106669
            February 22, 2011
            17060 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Is this a trick by you WindD, to see our reaction?...lol     Jester

I say this because I looked this up online and haven't seen anything with various key words. I also searched in the search box in the NY times and produced nothing.

Do you have a link to the NY times story?

I even tried putting the name of one of the sisters and got nothing.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/149621

SergeM's avatar - alas
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123705
              February 27, 2012
              2786 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

No 1, no 0, no double, no triple?

We had 888 followed by 888, the Woba's would have lost.
              Do you play straight, do you play boxed, when do you play, what do you play ... ?

You never know where the cash comes from. Maybe they were dealing coke!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                6181 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Two Old retired Tibetan Hor women reveal Secret Numbers 

Two Tibetan women in front of the Potala, Lhasa (2005). 

After many successful  years playing American Pick -3 games on the INTERNET Cho Woba and her sister Yew Woba are retiring but not before revealing their Secret List of Numbers that have made them both millionaires. 

It's true said Dr Ben Simpelton," these two sisters are for real and we have confirmed their bank account numbers and history of success using these secret numbers. The original list of secret numbers have been lost in a recent fire but we have reconstructed a partial list from the sisters. It is unfortunate for the State run lottery games that this has happened at this time but word has already leaked out about the list.

The Woba sisters have retired from the game after several years of making a very good living using their secret list. The sisters now live in Las Vegas and play Blackjack almost every day.

Are you having a senior moment, WIN D? Yes Nod

You are just fine! Don't worry about a thing!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/149621

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106669
                  February 22, 2011
                  17060 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

No 1, no 0, no double, no triple?

We had 888 followed by 888, the Woba's would have lost.
                  Do you play straight, do you play boxed, when do you play, what do you play ... ?

You never know where the cash comes from. Maybe they were dealing coke!

What states would you be playing i can check them for you

SergeM's avatar - alas
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123705
                    February 27, 2012
                    2786 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

What states would you be playing i can check them for you

Belgium

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                      Member #76986
                      July 10, 2009
                      6181 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Science Digest Magazine

Dr Simpleton has released a partial copy to the Science Digest Magazine. The Dr stated, "I have tried this partial list with very good success. Using the list for the last couple of months on all the US and Canadian Pick 3 games the results have been remarkable.

No Double numbers were used on the reconstructed list so we could only play single numbers. Of the 40 or so Single numbers which hit each day we have realized almost a 50% success rate using only these 56 Secret Numbers. The sisters evidently made a good living using the list because we have had winners on almost half the games played each day that had single numbers. The original list of singles that included doubles was lost in the fire. If the State had a single number that day there was a 50/50 chance at a win if there was no double.   

Here is a copy of the recently reconstructed list of Secret Numbers revealed by the two sisters to Dr Simpleton . The sequence formula has thwarted us so far. 

234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 245, 246 ,247, 248, 249 ,256, 257, 258, 259 ,267, 268, 269, 278, 279, 289, 345 ,346, 347, 348, 349, 356, 357, 358, 359, 367, 368, 369, 378, 379, 389, 456, 457, 458 ,459, 467, 468, 469, 478 ,479, 489, 567, 568, 569, 578, 579, 589, 678, 679, 689, 789,

Just having some Sunday fun with ya!    Thanks for the numbers!!! Wink

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10279 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2013, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

New York Times

A Tibetan Man has come forward and made claims against two old women from his hometown and says; " I was ripped off by those two old Hor women for my Pick -3 system several years ago."

Bruce Kilimanjaro has come forward saying that back in 1983 he had invited the 2 Wobe sisters to his country estate for an evening of festivities and suffered many years of heart ache and frustration at the hands of the Hor sisters.

Mr Kilimanjaro went on to say " All I know was we were drinking some really old Yak Milk and the next thing I know it was morning. When I awoke the two sisters and my Pick-3 System were gone and the only thing I had to show for my hospitality was some old tennis magazines, this stylish Hat and a Blondie wig. 

Win d    

SergeM's avatar - alas
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123705
                          February 27, 2012
                          2786 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2013, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

New York Times

A Tibetan Man has come forward and made claims against two old women from his hometown and says; " I was ripped off by those two old Hor women for my Pick -3 system several years ago."

Bruce Kilimanjaro has come forward saying that back in 1983 he had invited the 2 Wobe sisters to his country estate for an evening of festivities and suffered many years of heart ache and frustration at the hands of the Hor sisters.

Mr Kilimanjaro went on to say " All I know was we were drinking some really old Yak Milk and the next thing I know it was morning. When I awoke the two sisters and my Pick-3 System were gone and the only thing I had to show for my hospitality was some old tennis magazines, this stylish Hat and a Blondie wig. 

Did you invent the story?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2013, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

I don't mess with Hor wimmins no more.

Never did neither.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106669
                              February 22, 2011
                              17060 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Belgium

i dont know where to find that research at.