Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:07 am
You last visited April 23, 2014, 8:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

why do black americans rarely win big jackpots

Topic closed. 135 replies. Last post 10 months ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87425
February 24, 2010
93 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2013, 1:13 am - IP Logged

i came to this conclusion. the usa through false teachings have attached badness and negativity with a skin color or class of people. i remember in school they explain black is not a color in a rainbow, even the bible characterize dark or black as bad. this country was raised on they idea of taking blessings from african americans.

so many of us dont bother too play because we know its rigged.they easy pick people by cameras.

United States
    Member #125923
    March 31, 2012
    227 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2013, 1:20 am - IP Logged

WTF have you been smoking???? There has been black lottery winners and President Obummer won the Nobel prize lottery... Bang Head

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      4448 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2013, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Check the news stories here and look at the ones with photos. There have been many winners who have been black. Not that that has to do with anything since the lottery isn't won by what color you are but if you choose the winning numbers lol.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/254667

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/252769

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/258834

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/251586

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/250876

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/243362

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #133467
        September 30, 2012
        4966 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2013, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Try this exercise:

Determine the ratio of Caucasian Americans versus minorities currently living in America (reference the latest census data). Then compare that with the ratio of Caucasian Americans versus minorities winning jackpots and see how it stacks. If you can argue mathematically from the statistics that Caucasians win more jackpots relatively then you can launch a legitimate discussion in this regard. Otherwise, this generic statement is wild propaganda and anecdotal at best. Notice, I didn't even approach this from the angle that the games are RANDOM and that state lottery officials could care less who wins or that the machines cannot determine race, creed or color at the time of purchase.

If you were a conservative being audited by the IRS, I couldn''t be so sure - lol.

I look forward to reading your findings. Wink

"Everything works  ONCE!"

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
          adelaide sa
          Australia
          Member #37136
          April 11, 2006
          2746 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2013, 2:34 am - IP Logged

i think some black guy once said, you can only be opressed if they make you believe you are oppressed.

when they say " you're more likely to die driving to the store to buy a lotto ticket than win " i can say not this little black duck.

2014 winnings

JAN -$48.50;  FEB  -$77.5; MAR -$18.05;

<div_prefs id="div_prefs">

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
            Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3315 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2013, 4:01 am - IP Logged

i came to this conclusion. the usa through false teachings have attached badness and negativity with a skin color or class of people. i remember in school they explain black is not a color in a rainbow, even the bible characterize dark or black as bad. this country was raised on they idea of taking blessings from african americans.

so many of us dont bother too play because we know its rigged.they easy pick people by cameras.

YouR statement is obviously made without the facts. It's like when people say: " Why is it that this or that state always win the jackpot". You have to look at the demographics. Many blacks have won the lottery and so have hispanics and whites. Just worry about yourself winning. As long as you have the right numbers, it don't matter what race or color you are. If you really feel that the lottery is rigged, the solution is simple: STOP PLAYING!

G15=----3-6-9-10-13-16-19-20-23-26-29-30-33-36-39 

G8=-----12-15-18-21-24-27-28-37 

G16=-- -1-2-4-5-7-8-11-14-17-22-25-31-32-34-35-38

China's Pick 3 results. Results are in decending order. Click here

United States
              Member #87425
              February 24, 2010
              93 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2013, 4:15 am - IP Logged

you can either contac the system here on earth. its obvious there are leaks in the system.or you can study a supernatural force of blessings and cursings and try to get in work in your favor.

buttercake's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United Kingdom
                Member #70550
                February 5, 2009
                120 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2013, 4:29 am - IP Logged

Compared to the UK, the US has a very high percentage of blacks that have won the jackpot,  only 3 black people have been featured to have won the lottery jackpot in the UK. A lot of people I know who are black, Asians and so on still continue to play the lottery in the hopes of being the next big jackpot winner, they don't think the way you do.

The lottery terminals doesn't know what colour, sex or religion you are, when you buy a ticket, you're silly to think that this is the case, stop thinking and believing that the system only picks non black to win, you seriously need to train your brain to think positively as your way of thinking is very negative and through your negative views you feel the lottery is being picky and unfair, grow up and know that the lottery is a game of luck for any race to win, and you have to be in it to win it period.

United States
                  Member #87425
                  February 24, 2010
                  93 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2013, 6:50 am - IP Logged

it usually a colored guy and they win if fair or white skin is their partner or benefits. i want to see 2 black couples or an all colored group win

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    2974 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2013, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Seriously???

Me thinks you are just trolling.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                      Bay Area/ California
                      United States
                      Member #136482
                      December 12, 2012
                      1695 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Since you did not specify what big jackpots you were referring to- l would submit to you that LeBron James hit the jackpot by being selected First overall in the NBA draft. Same goes for Kwame Brown who turned out to be a dud.Overall Blacks have hit the Jackpot Big-time, more than any other race. I have no idea what you talking about. There are more black multi millionaires in the NBA than Whites.
                      Better check your crystal ball Brother.

United States
                        Member #116272
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2013, 9:38 am - IP Logged

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                          United States
                          Member #130218
                          July 9, 2012
                          368 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2013, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I used to think that but as I have seen the diversity of players and winners, I am not sure anymore.

I have seen Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Asians play and win BIG. OMG, I have seen Whites and Latinos buying $300 packs of scratch-offs. Blacks who play $800 on the numbers and win thousands on a regular basis. Greeks who play $50 straight on Pick3 for days and HIT ! Chinese who stares at the scratch-offs, orders 1 a piece and wins ALL and win BIG !

Playing and losing is definitely not fun but I have seen players who are possessed with special talents and for them its not only fun but rewarding. I guess the Lottery like anything else is not for everyone but for a special breed of folks.

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                            ohio
                            United States
                            Member #125203
                            March 26, 2012
                            1716 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

preach

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                              ohio
                              United States
                              Member #125203
                              March 26, 2012
                              1716 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

that aint sh*** FOR every black winner i could find 3 non black  winners, look at the show how the lottery changed my life. im not  racist just fact. so please do not starting talking crazy like I know you guys will do

Page 1 of 10