Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:56 am
You last visited August 1, 2014, 9:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

1458 replies. Last post 20 hours ago by wadson22.

Page 1 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144013
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

United States
    Member #138361
    January 25, 2013
    70 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2013, 3:12 am - IP Logged

I guess I'll be first

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      28370 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2013, 3:15 am - IP Logged

Sounds interesting..?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
        Member #87425
        February 24, 2010
        93 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:11 am - IP Logged

it could work

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          North Jersey
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          17582 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Many people have manifested ways to win the Lottery over the years. Also regardless whether they've done it unconsciously or subconsciously it still has yet to be proven from devine intervention. I know God works in mysterious ways, but I can't say for sure it has worked before.

Also, welcome to LotteryPost..!

Your Best Teacher, is Your Last Mistake.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            11857 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:25 am - IP Logged

It worked for me this week.....QP 211 and I got it STR8 for a win of $500 bucks.

United States
              Member #140209
              March 13, 2013
              8 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Does that mean we get to share in the winnings?

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                North Jersey
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                17582 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Does that mean we get to share in the winnings?

Sure,

Close your eye's and tell me what you see? ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ exactly, that's your share.

Your Best Teacher, is Your Last Mistake.

g-rock313's avatar - stone face.jpg
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #112091
                  June 10, 2011
                  140 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:03 am - IP Logged

I'm interested

Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #141098
                    April 4, 2013
                    100 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Sounds Interesting....why not.

United States
                      Member #116272
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Your right Dan, it works all the time. Just ask Donald Lawson. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/251192

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        28370 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Try Smartluck.com  she always has some winners for Powerball and Mega Million..  I haven't seen any lately I just asked her for a few.

Actually I can pick my own 3 or 4 sometimes.  Who is Jill  St. James never heard of them?  I still think that Pyramid is good that I do because the numbers are always there..  I really don't think that is a God Idea to pray to God for winnnings.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                          Member #116272
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Try Smartluck.com  she always has some winners for Powerball and Mega Million..  I haven't seen any lately I just asked her for a few.

Actually I can pick my own 3 or 4 sometimes.  Who is Jill  St. James never heard of them?  I still think that Pyramid is good that I do because the numbers are always there..  I really don't think that is a God Idea to pray to God for winnnings.

I took a quick look over there and dint see any spiritual guidance anywhere. Perhaps Jill Saint James could help with some numerology advice?

anywhere
                            United States
                            Member #114506
                            August 1, 2011
                            438 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:40 am - IP Logged

i have won a few times by other people pray for my favor. i won small amounts. im finding sometimes those may stop coming or it can get block or held up or stop working.  it almost never happens when i try to pray for myself. most prayer organizations for finaces dont work. they have you on some type of mailing list they constantly gives them money but you may not be finacially gaining.those who created or a part of these lottery organization can still find ways of choosing who they want. there been cases where people came to cash there ticket and it didnt get honored. different nummbers appear on television that doesnt match the phone results.

it something else people are doing to get wealth and they dont want to share with me

United States
                              Member #116272
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

i have won a few times by other people pray for my favor. i won small amounts. im finding sometimes those may stop coming or it can get block or held up or stop working.  it almost never happens when i try to pray for myself. most prayer organizations for finaces dont work. they have you on some type of mailing list they constantly gives them money but you may not be finacially gaining.those who created or a part of these lottery organization can still find ways of choosing who they want. there been cases where people came to cash there ticket and it didnt get honored. different nummbers appear on television that doesnt match the phone results.

it something else people are doing to get wealth and they dont want to share with me

I Agree! Sometime when we pray, we get an unexpected outcome.

Page 1 of 98