Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:46 pm
You last visited September 18, 2014, 5:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pray and then win the lottery!

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 12 years ago by visiondude.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Member #0
January 1, 2000
0 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2002, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Prayer can do wonders. The more people pray for "something", then that "something" will come true. Prayer can be powerful. I prayed one day, I wanted to win the lottery. So, the next day I validated my $31 Million ticket. My prayer came true, I was stunned.

There is a special prayer. That this prayer always works. I can't tell you people because, then you all will be millionaires. This prayer is only known by a few dozen people. One of them were from NJ, they recently won the $300 million jackpot. You, have to make sacrifices to the Lord. You must have Faith and have it in your heart.

God Bless.

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2002, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Unlike "JoeCamel ANNUITY".

Member #0
      January 1, 2000
      0 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2002, 6:57 am - IP Logged

Indeed I did take a lump sum. So far,over 75% of my money was donated away. I built 3 churches and a shrine. I promised the Lord to do these things. I plan to built 2 more churches, and even a mosque. Right, now I am worth $164 Million. I don't have any Financial Adivisors or people handling my money. My money is in God's hands. Most of money my was made in the stock market (thanks to God), luckily I pulled out before the stocks dipped down. I am still single, and still looking for someone. I go to church twice a day, every day. I even have a small church on my property (just in case of severe weather etc.)! I live in a $21 Million dollar mansion and own 36 cars, own 12 dogs, 3 cats, and thousands of fishies. I own 5% of the Toronto Blue Jays, and own 12% of StarBucks. And there's a whole lot more!

God Bless!

Member #0
        January 1, 2000
        0 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2002, 7:08 am - IP Logged

My point that I want to get across is: If you really need the money, you'll get it. Even if you don't use the special prayer I used. But, it's going to take time. And you can't give up, you got to pray and keep on praying. You have to go through sweat, blood, and tears. You need to have faith, but you can't believe! You can't believe that you are going to win, just have faith and just BELIEVE in the Lord! You must make sacrifices etc. People who stay true will win their wish.

I must go now, I am sorry. I know a lot of you, want to discuss. I am going to Africa, not a vacation, but to spread the word of God. I may pop in later. But, I can give no guarantees. God Bless you all, and let Jesus fill your hearts with love.

God Bless!

Member #0
          January 1, 2000
          0 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2002, 7:33 am - IP Logged

$15M Lump Sum Winning-Federal & State Taxes=approx. $10M. You donated 75% of it away leaving you with $2.5M. And now you are worth $165M. You are a fake.

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
            Texas
            United States
            Member #44
            November 15, 2001
            3839 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2002, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Well, if you really had the love of God in your heart and there was such a special prayer to win the lottery, then you would share it, soooooooo I believe that you might just be yankin our chain. We all know that faith can move mountains and there are those who are blessed with winning the lottery but also people win that have no faith in anything at all and just chalk it up to being lucky and that don't even deserve to win so how do you explain that. Please don't come here and brag how much you have, just be thankful you have it (if you really do. I have a hard time believing in someone who brags.)

The Fairy

Member #0
              January 1, 2000
              0 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2002, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Quote from Guest: "So far,over 75% of my money was donated away"

He said SO FAR, JOECAMELCASH!!! He said he invested in stocks, probably when the market was booming, then he pulled out before the market fell. He said SO FAR! That means up to this date!

Member #0
                January 1, 2000
                0 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2002, 11:35 am - IP Logged

I agree, JoeCamelCash you jumped the gun. He got his lump sum and probably risked it all in stocks. And with stocks, you can get really rich fast. Then he invested money into a baseball team and coffee shop and a bunch of other stuff. Don't be so jealous Joe, you are no longer the richest guy on this forum!

United States
                  Member #379
                  June 5, 2002
                  11296 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2002, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

If the story is true (I won't speculate) it shows why taking the LUMP SUM obviously is the right thing to do now that all the lotto jackpot games (other than Mass. 6/42 & 6/49) have a cash option. If only JoeCamel was able to collect in lump sum!

Member #0
                    January 1, 2000
                    0 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2002, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

If your prayer was answered by the divine Lord and you won the lottery. Why not share this information with others and you will be blessed again. I do not think that the good Lord spoke to someone to reveal this prayer to you for you to be selfish and not pass and not reveal the prayer to others. You were granted your wish why not make others wish come true? It is written in the Good Book "THE MORE GIVE THE MORE YOU WILL RECEIVE".

Member #0
                      January 1, 2000
                      0 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2002, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

So the The Good Guy always wins? Not True..

I know this person who lend some of his hard working money

to a good friend of his.. Did this person win the lottery

for lending some of his hard working money to a friend of

his? NO or Not yet any way.. Well that was like 3 years

ago and he is still waiting to win the NJ Lottery....

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                        light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2002, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

i have been reading alot of the messages in this forum for awhile but decided after reading the message from this thread i knew that i had to jump in. people are so gullible, especially when it comes to $$$$. the guy that started this thread ( guest ) is a phony. as a christian i know what the word of god says about praying for anything. the criteria is to pray for god's will to be done as he see's fit. you can pray all you want, you can sacrifice all you want, you can live the most exemparaily (sp) life, you can have all the "faith" that you can muster up but if it is NOT in god's plan for that person's life- it ain't gonna happen. it's just like these preacher's that get on tv and tell people that god will bless them if they send $$$$. god's love nor provision CANNOT BE BOUGHT. he(god) does not owe us anything - we owe him. and if you truly are serving him, you don't do it for what you can get. if he "chooses" to bless someone than that is icing on the cake. the whole idea from the "guest" thread is that if you do this, thus, and so god will HAS to bless you(the magic formula ).doesn't it throw up a "redflag" to you when someone say's that only a few people know about this little formula - what a crock. there are many people that live far more obedient lives than even what the guest suggested and still have many difficult scenarios in their lives( financial, health,etc. ) conversly, there are many people who live lives that are the exact opposite of what pleases god and yet god is the one who still blesses them (they just don't give god the credit). "the steps of a man are ORDERED BY GOD" - psalms. there is no magic formula that anyone can follow that will make god do anything that does not fit into the plan he has for any particular person. otherwise it just reduces god to a cosmic santa clause. the only thing you can do to put your self in a position to be blessed by god is to be obedient to him as he reveals his will to you. even then there is no guarantee. (god's word says : "obedience is better than sacrifice " ) often the difficulties of life that god has ordered end up becoming a "mirror" of whether that person really believes
                        /trusts in god or not. you will come up disappointed by this type of teaching and that is why i felt so strong about setting the record straight. being rich has nothing to do with $$$$ ( although it makes certain aspects of life easier )being wealthy comes from a personal relationship with god. then whether you are "blessed" or you life has difficult circumstances, you have total peace. and one more "red flag" that let me know that this "guest" was a phoney was when he said he built a mosque, christians do not build mosque's ! i am amazed out how desperate people are that post in these boards. people buy scams that try and "teach" you how to win the lottery. people will spend hundreds of dollars on tickets trying to increase your "odds". if you are meant to win - you will. it will take only one dollar to find out. the lottery is totally random ( although it is god who ultimately chooses who will win ). why he chooses some people over others is beyond me, i know there are certain people that he let win that if i were god , i wouldn't have. i'm glad that's his job. so quit wasting your time "chasing" after something that may or may not come your way, just choose to live each day the best you can . and hopefully you will choose - HIM. visiondude

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                          Member #379
                          June 5, 2002
                          11296 Posts
                          Posted: May 20, 2002, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

I am not judging whether Guest is truthful or telling a great big fib. But it's possible (if true) that he wants to help people of other faiths as well.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                            light on my feet
                            United States
                            Member #356
                            May 20, 2002
                            2744 Posts
                            Posted: May 20, 2002, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

too many inconsistancies in his story to be true. you have to read between the lines on this one.i wouldn't have commented at all about his story until he included god in it. he totally mis-represnted who god is and how he works that is how i knew that his story didn't "jive". if he lied about the god aspect of it you can bet the rest of it is a lie also. believe me, i do not look for the negative in life. i would love to hear a story where someone prayed to god to win the lottery and he answered them with a yes - i would be totally happy for them. nor do i doubt that it has happened for someone that way. i have a problem when somebody mis-represents god by saying that all you have to do is say some "special prayer". that is a lie an affront to who god is and how he works and i will not let someone get away with that. they are doing way more harm than good. when god doesn't answer their prayer that way - they blame god, not the person who said and that is dangerous. it sounds so nice to encourage someone to pray, but the danger lies in the great disappointment that these desperate people will feel when it doesn't happen. there is no greater disappointment in life than if you "percieve" that god has let you down. afterall, if you cannot go to god there remains no more hope. now do you see how dangerous it is ?.................visiondude

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Member #0
                              January 1, 2000
                              0 Posts
                              Posted: May 20, 2002, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Prayer can do anything. I remember recently on the Art Bell radio show, that he told his listeners to pray for Rush Limbaugh. He did a mass prayer. Hundreds of thousands prayed, and Rush's illness went away. So, prayer works.