Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:30 am
You last visited November 28, 2014, 9:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Theory

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 11 years ago by MrSteel01.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Ft. Worth
United States
Member #1832
July 12, 2003
7 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2003, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I bought this Lottery Theory a year ago and just recently won money using it.  I play all drawings and I hit 5 of 6 numbers last week and made $6,732 , missing only the bonus ball.  I contacted the webmaster just to let him know it did work for me.  I hit 3 of 6 numbers a few times but I almost won it all last week. The author said he may introduce an advanced version of his theory in a few months.  The one I used is still available on his website.  I won't give all the secrets but it's extremely logical and helps you use your money better to increase your odds.  I found the read compelling and have used it almost each time I played.  I was just thrilled to win but I guess I'm having those same feelings others have when you come so,so close to the whole jackpot.  Still I'm happy as I plan to buy my kid a new computer with the cash.  Anyway, here's the site and I suggest contacting him if your interested or have questions.

http://www.geocities.com/lottostats/LottoStats.html

Good luck all from deep in the heart of Texas!

Pacific Northwest
    United States
    Member #1229
    March 6, 2003
    707 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2003, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm...

• A 1 page Geocities website

• A Hotmail email address

• A PO Box Address in NJ

• A MO of 15$ payable to Cash

• A Title "The Quick & Simple Theory to Winning the Lottery"

• A 1 post Member advertising it

That requires some trust...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      18033 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2003, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Really Havehope1,

Do you really expect anyone to believe that line of sh--?  You just made your first post at this forum and it to direct people to a website selling something.  You don't want to help people use their money better, you want some of it for yourself.  As far as buying your kid a computer, give him the one you used to post that crap on this forum. 

Good luck to you
      RJOh

Ft. Worth
        United States
        Member #1832
        July 12, 2003
        7 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2003, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Just sharing and caring RJOh.  You don't have to listen or believe anything but I would be remiss if I did not give that Theory some credit.  You can take it or leave it.

-Havehope1

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #491
          July 16, 2002
          837 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2003, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

He does have one line on his page I agree with.

"Past results are no guarantee of future winnings."

There's another line I don't agree with.

"WHY PAYMENTS ARE MADE TO CASH - The reason payments are made to cash is because too often people use fees towards games of chance to get tax relief. The "Quick & Simple Theory to Winning the Lottery" is not tax-deductible. Payments in cash will assure it is not deducted like charity."

Why does this person care what I deduct on my taxes. It's not his responsibility.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
            light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2003, 10:05 pm - IP Logged
            Quote:

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Ft. Worth
              United States
              Member #1832
              July 12, 2003
              7 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2003, 6:38 am - IP Logged

VDQPLS - I could easily be offended by what you said but I guess if you have been here awhile, and I have not, it might sound strange.  I don't know this community very well but I will look here in the future for interesting things.  Anyway, I e-mailed the author and asked if I could post one sample theory on this board to prove some legitimacy.  He said since a new version is coming out soon I could, so here's one:

A basic threory I use is to turn a pick 6 into a pick 5 (or pick 5 into a pick 4) for just a few bucks.  Once you all realize that numbers are called at random and the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 can be called with the same regularity as any other array of numbers you'll understand.  So for a basic 48 number lottery, you can automatically turn a pick 6 into a pick 5 for $8 if it's $1 per game or $4 if you get 2 games for a dollar.  You make sure that the first number called in that lottery is on one of your tickets.  From there, understanding that the numbers are random, whatever other numbers are used on that ticket have the same chance as any other as coming up.  It means you'll only have to get 5 out of 47 numbers instead of 6 of 48.  Here's one set of numbers you can use:

1  11  22  33    44    48

2    5    23    34    45  47

3    6    24    35    43  46

4    7    25    36    41  42

8    9    26    32  37  38

10  14  15    21    27  39

12  13  16    17    30  40

18  19    20    28    29  31

Now using this when the first number is called, you automatically have it and you increased your chances of winning on that card 4800%

I implement the theory usually three times each time I play with different arrays of numbers.  But I also play the TX lottery which is 5 numbers plus the bonus.  I just include the bonus as a sixth ball.  It should work with any lottery.

Again, thanks to Dave Todd (the author) for letting me give my post some legitimacy.

Good luck all.

-Havehope1

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #1340
                April 6, 2003
                2444 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2003, 9:56 am - IP Logged

OK, prove it...

post just ONE pick (one line only) for Wednesday's Powerball drawing (7/16/2003) using that system, and do it BEFORE this wednesday...

here's mine (from my "system", not available in stores anywhere)...

The challenge.. whichever draw recieves the best prize (must be a winner, at least $3) wins. (not counting PowerPlay... and the prize is just bragging rights). If nobody matches a prize at any tier, then nobody wins.

Anyone else with systems feel free to join in....

what do you say Havehope1?

P.S. If you pick a $100 winner, I'll buy the "system" ;-)

Ft. Worth
                  United States
                  Member #1832
                  July 12, 2003
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2003, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I don't think there is any system or theory that works when you only play one game per drawing.  I'm not a soothsayer and neither is Mr. Todd.  He just gave me a much better way of spending my money in the lottery game.  You really cannot ask for much more than that.  I think anyone who plays should find a comfortable method...just don't spend too much money.  It is still gambling remember.

-Havehope1 

thomsol's avatar - speedykat
                    Minneapolis, MN
                    United States
                    Member #1744
                    June 25, 2003
                    32 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2003, 10:24 am - IP Logged

If any of the regulars on this board review Dave's "system" and believe it has merit, please make a post indicating the same.  Until then, I'll hold onto my $15.

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #491
                      July 16, 2002
                      837 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2003, 10:31 am - IP Logged

It is nice to see Lottery Syst

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #491
                        July 16, 2002
                        837 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2003, 10:34 am - IP Logged

I think I will order the system, however, I'm going to make the check out to Dave Todd, not cash. And I promise I won't take it off of my taxes.

South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #491
                          July 16, 2002
                          837 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2003, 10:49 am - IP Logged

I found "Dave's System" mentioned on a few other lottery and gambling forums. It was met with the same skepticism.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #1340
                            April 6, 2003
                            2444 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2003, 11:47 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Havehope1 on July 13, 2003

I don't think there is any system or theory that works when you only play one game per drawing.  I'm not a soothsayer and neither is Mr. Todd.  He just gave me a much better way of spending my money in the lottery game.  You really cannot ask for much more than that.  I think anyone who plays should find a comfortable method...just don't spend too much money.  It is still gambling remember.

-Havehope1 

you don't have to be a soothsayer to play along, you don't even really have to play the $1 it would cost for the ticket... any system worth any $$$ should be able to give you one "best guess"... you don't have to win, the odds are the same for everyone who chooses to participate...120,526,770:1... it really would be a level playing field... remember, I'm not the one who posted the "Testimonial"... I am curious if there is merit to the system. The way I play, some weeks I only buy 2 tickets, one of my #s and one QP. $15.00 could keep me in 7 drawings...
                              visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                              light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2003, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

havehope,

i stand by my assertion that you are a shill for david todd, helping him market his system (or maybe david todd himself). you would have been met with less resistence if you would have been straight up with us from the beginning. nobody likes to be duped and the phony story didn't help your cause. like i said before, we can spot an infomercial from a mile away. i don't apologize for being abrupt as i can't stand it when people tell half/truths or flat out lie in order to sell something.

the plea for cash, the P.O. box and the phony story are enough for me. let's see how gullible someone else might be.

BTW; there are plenty of people in here who do what david todd does....................for free.

they "SHARE" their knowledge.........for free.

VDQPLS

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday