Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:21 pm
You last visited November 23, 2014, 5:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player systems - Anyone use them?

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
Georgia
United States
Member #1039
January 15, 2003
260 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2003, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I receive Steve Player's monthly newsletters where he is always trying to sell really expensive packages and systems.  They never seem to come with a money back guarantee.  I am just curious if anyone uses his systems on here and has won anything? 

Thanks,

Lottery Analyst

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Miss Kitty

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    28196 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2003, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

have used them - a few boxes once in a big while. in my

opinion - not worth the big bucks.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Georgia
      United States
      Member #1039
      January 15, 2003
      260 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2003, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Emily,

Thanks very much.  I agree 100%. 

Anyone else?

United States
        Member #1079
        January 24, 2003
        104 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2003, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

not worth it for pick 5-6. Might be good for pick3-4, but I think you can learn many of the same tricks reading lots of forums & websearching. He's big into incremental betting as I understand it.

Pa
          United States
          Member #2485
          October 9, 2003
          317 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2003, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I bought the one for this year that cost 365.00 and I should of keep my money. I have only hit twice boxed. Just got a new one from him for 495.00 and he says you will hit in the first 21 days. You have to play 36.00 a day. Not for me it went in the trash!!!!!

Georgia
            United States
            Member #1039
            January 15, 2003
            260 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2003, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Rebeckah and Grammy3,

Thanks very much for your replies.  Is there anyone that has had a good experience with his software?

Thanks,

LA

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2003, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I buy his systems in order to get ideas for creating my own strategies.He has a lot of good systems but you have to modify them in order to get better than average results.He is able to "HIT BIG" using his own systems because he created them I tried using them the way he instructs and had no luck so I started making changes so they would be easier to use.There best used for selecting numbers then using software to generate your combinations.I have dozens of his GOOD systems even some of the EXPENSIVE ones unless you understand how his systems work and know how to MODIFY them don't purchase any.The most recent ones I have are the "Pick-3 Money-Map" and "The Ten-Span System" and I do plan on getting his latest the "Cash Overlap"

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
                Texas
                United States
                Member #44
                November 15, 2001
                3839 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2003, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I have bought some of his systems.  Too expensive for the few hits.  I got the Cash Overlap flyer in the mail today.  Very impressive but just too expensive and no guarantee of money back.  Maybe he did win that much or maybe he is just good making it look that way.  Maybe we need to check with the state lottery and see if they really paid him that much.  Lots of maybes.  I challenge him to play in Texas.  We have 4 to 5 pre test draws and they rotate between 17 ball sets and 3 or 4 machines.  Texas is going to make sure that the number chasers in Pick3 game will win less and less.  Just my opinion, but if you do decide to buy his systems, good luck to you and many blessings.

The Fairy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  18021 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2003, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

If Steve Player's systems are so good, why does he keep coming out with new and improved ones?  For those prices, he should offer a free upgrade.  Sounds like he spend more time coming up with new and expensive systems to sell than he spends playing lotteries.  If anyone was making money using one of his older system why would they spend $300-$500 for a new system to play the same old lottery.  If the lottery doesn't change, why would a player need a new system to do what the old system was doing, unless it support new features found on a newer computer?

RJOh 

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                  * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                       Wink 

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
                    China
                    Member #2526
                    October 15, 2003
                    976 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2003, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Steve Player

who is he?can I find him anywhere

I need to challenge him

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                      Shelby Twp,MI
                      United States
                      Member #1883
                      July 19, 2003
                      290 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2003, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Lottoking:

Sorry don't have an e-mail, but try: http://steveplayers.com

Tim

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
                        China
                        Member #2526
                        October 15, 2003
                        976 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2003, 8:12 am - IP Logged

thank you timmer.

at the right time I will post powerball prediction.and just one time for real could makes someone rich enough/lets just go for it/you know i have been looking for the right time.

lottoking

Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #1039
                          January 15, 2003
                          260 Posts
                          Posted: November 30, 2003, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your responses.  I guess the common thought here is that his systems are overpriced.

RJoh brought up an excellent point.  If his systems are so great and win so much and so often, why does he need to keep creating and developing new systems? 

I always said jokingly with my family and friends, one day I will win a major jackpot, and then I will write a book on how I did it, and I bet you I will make more money from the book than I did from the jackpot win.  I think that is what Steve is doing, only it seems he is trying to milk it a little to much.

I've heard no positive things about his systems.  I would like to hear from a Steve Player Supporter?  I am open minded enough to listen.

Thanks and have a great Sunday.....  LA

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            2918 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2003, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

You might have noticed Steve doesn't hang out here.  A wise move on his part because he doesn't have to answer any questions.  Man I'd like to ask that guy some questions and get honest answers.

I'd really like to know if any actual research goes into Pick-3 systems' picks or if the predictions were randomly generated to be the picks.  Where you enter your numbers from the draw and do something and go to the chart, is what's on the chart really the result of major research or just random picks?

I'd really like to know whether the numbers he played had any relation to the system being sold and how many systems he was running concurrently at the time.  He could have been running ten versions of the same system going with the one(s) that won and tossing the failures as an advertising expense.

I'd really like to know if the check displayed was the target or the highest win before the system crashed and burned all that cash.  Did he want to win $75 grand and pocketed it and still wants $495. for the system or was the target $150 grand and $75 grand went down the drain with only a photo copy of the check to show for it? 

United States
                              Member #1759
                              June 29, 2003
                              1156 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2003, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Well one thing I know for sure is that his winnings are for real just go to the New Hampshire Lottery website all of them are posted.I know he spends a lot on his picks in order to get those BIG returns,personally I believe he wins more than he spends but others may disagree.Either way I still buy his stuff I could care less about the specifics concerning his WINS his systems help me out a GREAT DEAL.