Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:09 am
You last visited April 18, 2014, 9:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Computer Generated Lotto Numbers

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 10 years ago by DreamLotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #2460
October 7, 2003
766 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2004, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes they work when they follow the same random fluctuations or random lines or patterns of the winning numbers and or lotto machines, in other words when they are syncronized to the draws or machines.

Also it would help if they produce numbers according to given parameters and or rules according to statistics or statistical studies done on the winning numbers for that particular lottery, like numbers that numbers sums that come the most, number gaps more likely to come, repetition of one or more numbers from past draws, even and odd most likely combination or numbers and other things, if they produce numbers that are statistically correct or right then the numbers are more likely to hit more often, also if they are compared to and syncronized to past wining draws or to the pattern or randomness of past winning draws then those numbers will hit more often

that's why some people have some RNGs that produce numbers that are filtered and or filtered and wheeled, so the numbers are of given sums, gaps, ranges, agiven mix of odd and even numbers, a given mix of decades, a given mix of high and low numbers and other such things or filters or parameters, I have been lookinf for such a Controled random number generator, a universal kind that would be good for any-kind of lottrery game, but so far have been unable to find it.

There are few people who have such, but they were taylor made for them and they are not giving them away or selling them to nobody.

If you know of any such software for sale or free please let me know.

past draws

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

richgal57's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States
    Member #4212
    March 31, 2004
    37 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2004, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

GO TO

United States
      Member #2460
      October 7, 2003
      766 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2004, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Are you talking about the Analysis Lotto number generator?

It's the only generator that I found.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2004, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

If you are David, why don't you design and sale, such a controled number generator as I describe on my post?

It has to produce numbers according to statistical parameters gotten by analyzing and comparing the past winning draws against the generators output automaticaly.

But should also be able to have user input over-rides if the user prefers to have the generator to produce numbers by the users rules and parameters, all kinds of filters and what ever so it can be completely user configurable if the user prefers.

Other-wise it can configure it self automaticaly by analyzing and compaaring the winning draws aagainst it's output, in other wirds it would be self adjusting for those people who prefer this.

United States
          Member #2460
          October 7, 2003
          766 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2004, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

How well have you done with it and how often and for what games?

And are it's programmer?

And do you have any advice on it's proper use?

United States
            Member #2460
            October 7, 2003
            766 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2004, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

O.K.

Thanks a lot.

GoodBye.

Los Angeles, CA
              United States
              Member #3917
              March 2, 2004
              13 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2004, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I agree. 

LottoEngines.com

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                2846 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2004, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

If you're looking for a controled filtered random output either as lines or optimized into a wheel you should try the Lottohat demo, I know it does this for Pick-5, 6 and 7.  I can select all the numbers, setup my filters, and then using my selected numbers run off any quanity of lines chosen at random that pass my filters.  I can also generate this as a wheel guaranteeing a percentage of overall coverage of say 3if6.  Version 116 has this, don't know about older versions.

I can't say if the P-3/4 software by Lottohat offers a simular service for Pick-3, but it doesn't cost anything to try the demo and find out.  You can find the link to both here. http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html   BobP

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2004, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

BobP

Yes I am looking for a controled filtered random output.

Thank you much for the info.

Bangalore
                    India
                    Member #2444
                    October 4, 2003
                    234 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2004, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Hi Friends,

By far LottoHat has been the best, Windows Lotto Pro can also generate a set of random numbers and then filter the bets as per your specifications under Tickets>Create Random Number Tickets. Here another way of getting better numbers is randomly chose a set of, say, 12-18 numbers, including 3-4 longest out, among the best ranked numbers using www.randomizer.org or http://randomnumbers.info/index.jsp The latter is a "...collaboration between the University of Geneva and the company id Quantique. It offers the possibility to download true random numbers generated using a quantum random number generator upon demand. Users can specify the length of the random number sequence and their upper boundary." LottoPC is another good visual RNG; get it from http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000000486 Do take time to read the help on what type of numbers to choose and avoid; the author discusses some inportant statistical basis of chosing numbers in the help.

Hope you will like this info.

Good Luck!!

Just Monkeying Around With Numbers...!

richgal57's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                      Atlanta, Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #4212
                      March 31, 2004
                      37 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2004, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi DreamLo

Bangalore
                        India
                        Member #2444
                        October 4, 2003
                        234 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2004, 2:31 am - IP Logged

Dear RichGal,

Here is another one for you which I forgot to include in my last reply post: http://www.singlix.com/download/index.html This one is a site by a Turkish programmer. You will need to download the English version of SKORLOTO 417 Combinator for your trials on random numbers. This is a good one and you have the choice to include/exclude numbers and a host of FILTERS. You will need to tinker around with the application sometime before you get used to it, as there is NO HELP file available. I can help if you are stuck with the usage at any stage. The author also gives "source codes" of most of the programs, in case you happen to be a programmer! All but a couple of the goodies are free! They are, as the author claims, based on "Chaos Theory". I also have "Lotto Randomizer Professional 2.0", a small floppy-sized, customizable RNG utility which I can mail you if you need (earlier it was available at www.craig-soft.com) -- PM me for details.

Happy hunting and good luck with your pursuits!

Bangalore
                          India
                          Member #2444
                          October 4, 2003
                          234 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2004, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Dear RichGal,

This link has a goody haul of some old stuff on gambling: http://www.filelibrary.com/Contents/DOS/35/

Just don't forget to visit various links/sublinks given in small fonts down the page!

Happy