Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:21 am
You last visited April 24, 2014, 2:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Saliu Lottery System

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 10 years ago by willl3.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Niagara Region
Canada
Member #6554
August 27, 2004
1 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2004, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody use the Saliu Lottery System? Anybody win anything? I get very confused on the filters.

Also does anybody have a Canadian Super 7 Database in text form or expert Jackpot Lottery

Australia
    Member #3084
    December 22, 2003
    328 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2004, 3:40 am - IP Logged

aquarian80

Welcome to LP.

I apologize on behalf of the membership and of course including myself for not doing so earlier.

Mr Saliu is a member of this Forum so I can't say anything disparaging about him. However, in the past I admit to making a statement which could have been interpreted as being a disparaging remark and I apologise for that.

What I said was that if you studied all of Mr Saliu's rather extensive works and memorized them then if you are sane now the prognosis is not good.

I remember once hearing ex President Ronald Reagen say he would never get involved in issues concerning age and there was no way he would take advantage of the youth, immaturity and inexperience of his opponent.

We have not been honored by a visit from Mr Saliu for some time now. I'll send him a psychic message and see if he responds. I understand he gets a million or more hits on his website and this is why he is so busy. Never know your luck you may get a message from the man himself.

Ion Ion Calling Ion. Are you there?

Colin

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2004, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Aquarian80,

I have never used Ion Saliu's system per se (as I've always had problems with the downloads) but his site is full of good info and strategies.  In fact the "stack" system mentioned so often in the pick 3-4 forums coincides with his Fundamental Formula of Gambling theory.  I'm now working with his ideas on pairings of numbers and that seems to show promise.

I have won using various concepts derived from his website, but as Colin mentioned, it is a lot to wade through. 

Welcome to the forum!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Old Greenwich
        United States
        Member #5767
        July 20, 2004
        84 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2004, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I've been using his program as well as I can and I really have not done. Anything. I've read over and over his website and instructions on how to work the program but it just does not give me numbers that come close. I happy to here that you used his ides and have won but I really think his program looks cool but its really just a random number picker. I wish he would respond but he doesn't I do know that he's from Penn. any many have one there so maybe he's won and just took off. I would. If you won a powerball would you be spending time taking to people on the web NO WAY!

His web site is great but his program is just insane. Too much stuff. Its not fair that I have understand these weird concepts. Just give me the winning numbers. I pulg all the past number and boom spit out the winner for me. That's all we want. Bottom line

I would like for him to show me how it works but he's never around.

Australia
          Member #3084
          December 22, 2003
          328 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2004, 9:04 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by willl3 on August 31, 2004

... Just give me the winning numbers. I plug all the past numbers in and boom it spits out the winner for me. That's all we want. Bottom line. ...

will3

I'm working on this. There is a little problem I have to sort out first. I's all to do with reincarnation. You see I think I'm progressing well but I'm sure I'm going to need a few lifetimes before I get there.

Now, the first problem is how do I make sure that I come back as a human being. The second is how do I ensure that if I sort out the first problem, how do I get a transferrence of my work so far into my next brain and will I be aware of my previous existence?

You see the Lottery of Life means I could come back as a Massai Warrior and I don't like jumping that high (it's not the dizzy heights but the coming down I fear) and I'm not really into drinking blood. There's also the possiblity that I may come back as a female - there's nothing wrong with females mind you - I have three lovely daughters - it's just that I'm a guy now and if I'm aware of my previous existence then the thought of it makes me squirm.

I'm sorry  for bothering you with these problems and I apologise for doing so because I know that all you want is the winning numbers. Anyway, as my Dad used to say "I hope you win the Lottery and I come second".

Colin 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            17444 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2004, 10:04 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by willl3 on August 31, 2004

His web site is great but his program is just insane. Too much stuff. Its not fair that I have understand these weird concepts. Just give me the winning numbers. 

Sound likes it's time you deleted Ion Salius's programs and moved on, but don't expect much more even if you are willing to spend some money.  I don't know of any one who can sell you the winning numbers let alone give them to you.  It may not be fair either that you have to buy a ticket and take a chance of losing your money to play, but that's one of the rules of the game, if you don't play, you can't win.

RJOh

* Thoses who can, do * 
            * thoses who can't, just talk *
            Roll Eyes 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              2849 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2004, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Run everything you read about lottery through a good B.S. filter and use only what passes.  BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                17444 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2004, 11:14 am - IP Logged

The only thing that I've ever read that would pass a good B.S. filter is "The odds are somebody will win and it won't be you", so far that has been right, but I keep playing hoping to beat the odds.

RJOh

* Thoses who can, do * 
                * thoses who can't, just talk *
                Roll Eyes 

Old Greenwich
                  United States
                  Member #5767
                  July 20, 2004
                  84 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2004, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

RJOh

So far you are the most logical person on this site. Its an honor to know we have the same idea...to win to win and well to win

Willl3

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2004, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Just to let everyone know, saliu.com is no longer.  Maybe he has a new site with a different name, but there was no forwarding address and I couldn't find anything in my search.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      4148 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2004, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

This is what happened when I tried Ion Web site:

This Account Has Been Suspended
                      Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Maybe we should take up a collection??

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        4148 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2004, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

This link  seems to work:

http://saliu.tripod.com/map.html

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          4148 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2004, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Not all the links work to the download pages.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2004, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Win, I'll try the link because I'm trying to get some info from his site.  I PM'ed him to see what was happening...will let you all know if I hear back from him.

Well I followed the link and found the new site to be very negative.  Don't think I'll be going there again. 

United States
                              Member #986
                              January 5, 2003
                              280 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2004, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Saliu comes up fine for me, with the link you pasted also.  I go there to torture my brain.