Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:24 am
You last visited July 28, 2014, 10:20 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you dream of numbers?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by enterceptorr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Georgia
United States
Member #4102
March 22, 2004
8 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2004, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

I have been interested in dreams for along time but haven't kept a dream journal for years.  I decided to start tracking my dreams again and have become very interested in possiblity of people dreaming of winning lottery numbers.  I have read several amazing posts,  but have a few questions for you dreamers. 

1.  When numbers present themselves in your dreams, how long do you play them?  A couple days, several drawings, or only once.

2.  How do you normally receive the numbers?  Does a dream character give them to you or do you see them written somewhere or do you just "feel" them in the dream?

3.  Do you think about dreaming of lottery numbers before you go to sleep or ask your dreams to give you numbers?

4.  If you believe that symbols represents certain number combo's, what is your track record translating the symbols into winning numbers?

On another topic, I saw several posts on remote viewing.  Does any one have any good web links?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

United States
    Member #7931
    October 18, 2004
    312 Posts
    Posted: October 26, 2004, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

it seems to me that you are an anallyst form experience: and i admire the questions you ask as well as the way the questions are presented/

i also believe you have manipulated numbers to some extent in your dreams and even while awake

and you are attempting to do it again at an even greater extent

and i see this thread lasting a long ..........long while.

OHIO
      United States
      Member #4164
      March 27, 2004
      10609 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2004, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

enterceptorr: with you here i doubt anyone will even answer his questions.

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

getfashions's avatar - talina mcrow.png
        GA USA
        United States
        Member #3977
        March 9, 2004
        364 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2004, 1:45 am - IP Logged

JRL, 

I'll attempt to answer your questions about dreams.

It isn't necessary to keep a dream journal. However, it is best to jot down memory joggers for your dreams if you want to remember them.  Dreams are about the messages trying to surface from your subconscious.  The symbols in your dreams are and can be coverted to numbers.. (relating numbers are found in dream books).  There are many books out there to help you understand your dreams but do not give numbers for the symbols.  If your buy a dream book for lottery play,  make sure it is a numbers dream book.

1.  When playing dream numbers, they are usually played 3-7 days, and up too, 3 weeks. 

2.  As mentioned above, the numbers are based on symbols in your dreams.  Example:  If you dream about the dead...you play the number for the dead (679) or death (223).  You may play the persons name number (i.e. the name "Slim" is 324). If you don't know the dead person's name, you may play the number based on the dead's sex (woman, man, child, etc.)  But you always want to try and remember what the dead says to you in a dream...their words are usually important to an dvent in your (or someone you know) life.

3.  I don't got to bed thinking about dreaming a lottery number.  I'm sure a few people do.  And yes, there are those who try to dream THE winning numbers.  However, dreaming is a natural process for us, most of us dream...but we don't always remember our dreams.

4.  Yes I believe that symbols represent certain number combos.  I do not keep a record of numbers that converted to money in my pocket...but,  I do have a few books that I feel are more reliable or accurate for those dreams that I did remember and decided to play in the lottery.

5.  Sorry, I have not ventured into remote viewing, so I cannot give you any web links.  I have several books on dreams.  I haven't taken the time to explore dreams on-line at any of the many dream sites.

Hope I answered a few of your questions.  Explore and have fun in Dreamland. 

Have a Blessed dream experience! 

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! ---Golden Rule

Kindness goes a long way.

Take it all the way to the bank!!!

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
          Member #4416
          April 22, 2004
          1075 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2004, 2:10 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by JRLGGA on October 26, 2004

1.  When numbers present themselves in your dreams, how long do you play them?  A couple days, several drawings, or only once.

That's entirely up to the individual. You have to follow your instincts about it.

2.  How do you normally receive the numbers?  Does a dream character give them to you or do you see them written somewhere or do you just "feel" them in the dream?

This sort of thing can vary. You have to develop a certain mental clarity in order to recognize meaningful symbols and numbers in your dreams.

3.  Do you think about dreaming of lottery numbers before you go to sleep or ask your dreams to give you numbers?

Some people may do that, but that's not my approach. I just take them and play them whenever they happen to come in my dreams.

4.  If you believe that symbols represent certain number combo's, what is your track record translating the symbols into winning numbers?

It hasn't happened often for me, but my record is 100%.

I would recommend that you not try to force anything. Instead, develop your awareness and learn to trust your intuition and instincts. After a while, you'll find what works best for you.

Good luck,

aye'

United States
            Member #4416
            April 22, 2004
            1075 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2004, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Jani Norman on October 26, 2004

Jani,

Don't be too critical of him. The village idot ( no disrespect intended ) often points the way to the sublime for those who can place his words in the proper context.

Good luck,

aye'

getfashions's avatar - talina mcrow.png
              GA USA
              United States
              Member #3977
              March 9, 2004
              364 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2004, 2:33 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by ayenowitall on October 27, 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Jani Norman on October 26, 2004

Jani,

Don't be too critical of him. The village idot ( no disrespect intended ) often points the way to the sublime for those who can place his words in the proper context.

Good luck,

aye'

Aye'!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! ---Golden Rule

Kindness goes a long way.

Take it all the way to the bank!!!

United States
                Member #4416
                April 22, 2004
                1075 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2004, 2:48 am - IP Logged

LOL... Thanks Pat. Sorry for the typo on "idiot".

aye'

United States
                  Member #7931
                  October 18, 2004
                  312 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2004, 10:13 am - IP Logged

thanks

United States
                    Member #7931
                    October 18, 2004
                    312 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2004, 10:18 am - IP Logged

if you want to trip up the machine, you have to play trips  and list them on your playslip out of sequence. play all 10 trips and " you must use play slip"

instead if 999

use this oreder as follows

and on the other slip you play

and play the slip for 5 draws

ive done this and it worked twice