Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:09 pm
You last visited September 21, 2014, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winTrack.com

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
toronto
Canada
Member #11169
February 6, 2005
170 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2007, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

did anyone order any system from winTrack.com......

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
    California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    6129 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2007, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5583 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2007, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Even thought the link above takes you to a place where I put down Wintrack, and their junk systems, there is an exception to this rule.

Ironically, It's funny that you bring this up, because I just sent in an order for Dan Hudson's one digit up and down system. Despite Wintrack's reputation, Dan Hudson has had some good reviews. He also has a no hassle refund policy. He only asks that you tell him why it didn't work, and that's it. It's costing me 134 bucks, but I like what I read.

We'll see.

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
        California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        6129 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2007, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Even thought the link above takes you to a place where I put down Wintrack, and their junk systems, there is an exception to this rule.

Ironically, It's funny that you bring this up, because I just sent in an order for Dan Hudson's one digit up and down system. Despite Wintrack's reputation, Dan Hudson has had some good reviews. He also has a no hassle refund policy. He only asks that you tell him why it didn't work, and that's it. It's costing me 134 bucks, but I like what I read.

We'll see.

Pac,how are you getting the Hudson system that cheap? When I went to the website it said it costs $146. It will be interesting to find out how you do with this. Keep us informed,thanks!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          21534 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2007, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

We'll see.

Why wouldn't you just use Lucky's one-up-one-down system?  I'm sure you can find in in his blog somewhere near when he started it.  You'll save yourself $147 (or whatever the outrageous fee is), plus you'll have a system that is well-documented publicly at Lottery Post.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5583 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Pac,how are you getting the Hudson system that cheap? When I went to the website it said it costs $146. It will be interesting to find out how you do with this. Keep us informed,thanks!

Actually it was offered at 199 bucks, but he slashed the price, because of some limited contract with Wintrack, and is supposedly going up once a certain number of copies are sold.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5583 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Why wouldn't you just use Lucky's one-up-one-down system?  I'm sure you can find in in his blog somewhere near when he started it.  You'll save yourself $147 (or whatever the outrageous fee is), plus you'll have a system that is well-documented publicly at Lottery Post.

I wasn't even aware Lucky had one. But is it exactly the same instructions and format? Just one deviance from the original can mean a win or loss.

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                toronto
                Canada
                Member #11169
                February 6, 2005
                170 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

thank u for reply pacattack.......i am more interesting about one of the system on that site.....caled G-system.....u use only past three draws and somehow u shoul get some winning numbers....

OHIO
                  United States
                  Member #4164
                  March 27, 2004
                  10974 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Someone once said here on Lottery Post that if you think about it, If there system is that good to make money, then why aren't they playing it and making the money, instead of them selling it to you and telling you, that you can make such big money on it. Just stop and think about it. If you found a system that could hit the numbers consistently as they say theres can do, wouldn't you use it for your own money making yourself.... You know this goes back to the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted.. If you just follow what the experts are telling you here on Lottery Post every day you don't have to give your money away like that... Maybe there is something here i'm missing and don't understand...

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    21534 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Actually it was offered at 199 bucks, but he slashed the price, because of some limited contract with Wintrack, and is supposedly going up once a certain number of copies are sold.

That's actually just BS hype to get people to think they are getting a good deal and must act quickly.  It's just like the way they sold those dopey Ginsu knives -- "...call in the next 5 minutes to receive a pair of pairing knives free!!!"  In reality, you could call next week and still get the pairing knives for free, because it's a BS marketing hype designed to get you off your duff and place an order.  Because if you don't do it right then, the chances are very good that you never will.

I'll leave it up to you to decide if spending $200 for someone to tell you what numbers to play makes sense.

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

thank u for reply pacattack.......i am more interesting about one of the system on that site.....caled G-system.....u use only past three draws and somehow u shoul get some winning numbers....

I had that system, and either threw it away or got my money back if applicable. I forget the inner workings, but it was junk. I do however remember the title of this G system you mention, and that I definitely bought it. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but I'm not telling you not to buy it. That'll be your choice.

Good luck...

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5583 Posts
                        Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

That's actually just BS hype to get people to think they are getting a good deal and must act quickly.  It's just like the way they sold those dopey Ginsu knives -- "...call in the next 5 minutes to receive a pair of pairing knives free!!!"  In reality, you could call next week and still get the pairing knives for free, because it's a BS marketing hype designed to get you off your duff and place an order.  Because if you don't do it right then, the chances are very good that you never will.

I'll leave it up to you to decide if spending $200 for someone to tell you what numbers to play makes sense.

I'm totally aware of that marketing strategy you talk about, but that wasn't the reason I bought it whatsoever. I bought it because of Hudson's reputation based on some research I have been doing for a while. I just had to make a decision, and I chose to give it a shot. Wintrack has refunded my money a few times already, so as long as they keep on keeping their word as far as refunds go, I'll give it a go. It can't hurt.

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          21534 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't even aware Lucky had one. But is it exactly the same instructions and format? Just one deviance from the original can mean a win or loss.

I don't know if the instructions are the same.  You'd have to look.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5583 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Someone once said here on Lottery Post that if you think about it, If there system is that good to make money, then why aren't they playing it and making the money, instead of them selling it to you and telling you, that you can make such big money on it. Just stop and think about it. If you found a system that could hit the numbers consistently as they say theres can do, wouldn't you use it for your own money making yourself.... You know this goes back to the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted.. If you just follow what the experts are telling you here on Lottery Post every day you don't have to give your money away like that... Maybe there is something here i'm missing and don't understand...

That's true, but it also depends on what game you're talking about. If I sell a system that involves the jackpot games, then yes, it would be foolish to share a secret that may make me have to share it with some other winner.

But if it's a p-3 or p-4 system, I can still make tons of money and reveal the system without it affecting me. Some people out there, like me, like to help others, knowing how hard it is to keep up with inflation, and other financial woes in this world. Maybe he isn't that person, but I'll never find that person if I just give up and wash my hands all together. Some people like to give something back to society. Some people don't. I'll just have to keep on truckin till I find that person, and personally I think I will as long as I have that impetus to look for it.

If you ask any entrepreneuer, he or she will tell you that they didn't stop after the first million, but instead, the drive for success never ends. Even if it means making money in many different ways.

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              21534 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I'm totally aware of that marketing strategy you talk about, but that wasn't the reason I bought it whatsoever. I bought it because of Hudson's reputation based on some research I have been doing for a while. I just had to make a decision, and I chose to give it a shot. Wintrack has refunded my money a few times already, so as long as they keep on keeping their word as far as refunds go, I'll give it a go. It can't hurt.

OK, I'm just looking out for you.  If you're confident of your purchase, then go for it. 

Lots of people read these forums, so my posts are also to let those other people know about these marketing techniques, so they can avoid being taken to the cleaners.