Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win-Track - Morgan Method 3-2-1

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2007, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Received a teaser letter about this. Anyone familiar with it, or tried it?

I'm really taking it with a grain of salt as they're saying this can apply to any lotto, from Pick 3 to Powerball and Mega, just not scrathcers.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2007, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Received a teaser letter about this. Anyone familiar with it, or tried it?

I'm really taking it with a grain of salt as they're saying this can apply to any lotto, from Pick 3 to Powerball and Mega, just not scrathcers.  

Don't buy it. I have it and did the workouts for about 3 weeks with dismal results. A number here and there but nothing to write home about.

His basic philosophy is about how numbers repeat from 20 draws ago. He asks to make a list of the last 20 draws, and the first five of the 20 draws will contain the winning numbers for tonight's drawing, and then some of the ones in the next batch of 5 draws will contain some and so on, according to his instructions. Some numbers do appear, but never on the mark.

In the p-3, during the 3 week test, I didn't even get 2 out 3, even once. I do better with my own system.

I'm sure if you stick with it long enough, it might produce some hits, but so will any system.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2007, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention, that I've bought about 4 or 5 systems from wintrack, and I'll be honest with you. They're all garbage.

The only good thing about them is that they will refund you in a prompt fashion. But it seems to much work, going to the post office to return stuff, especially after 5 system failures. Why bother when their systems are just more of hyped up sales letters to attract as many as possible.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10392 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2007, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pacattack05

I have the "Delta Diamond " system which never produced anything, annd one other one that I can't even think of the name of, also never produced anything.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2007, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pacattack05

I have the "Delta Diamond " system which never produced anything, annd one other one that I can't even think of the name of, also never produced anything.

Yeah...The Delta Minor Sequence system thingy goin on over there...LOL

That was my first purchase ironically....now that you mention it...LOL

It went down hill after that.......LOL