About Lottery Post
What is Lottery Post?
Lottery Post is a place for lottery players to discuss, share, and discover anything and everything about lottery games around the world.
Since our humble beginnings in 2000, Lottery Post has grown to become the world's largest community of lottery players. More lottery players visit our Web site every day than any other lottery site on the Internet.
Our objectives have never changed: we aim to be a friendly, safe, all-encompassing Web site where players discuss the lottery, share insights, and gain access to the Web's best lottery data, analysis, and tools.
What can you do at Lottery Post?
We like to think there's no end to what you can do at Lottery Post!
- The forums have been a central part of Lottery Post since the day we started. Our forums are categorized by subject matter, such as general discussion, lottery news, game type, and so on. Within each forum, any member can start a new discussion topic or join an existing topic. To-date, Lottery Post members have posted well over five million different forum posts, organized into more than 250,000 topics, and all of that discussion history is fully searchable.
- Practice playing almost any lottery game risk-free in our simulated predictions system. Your posted predictions will be automatically matched against the actual winning numbers by the system, and a historical record of your progress will be maintained. Members have posted more than 200 million predictions so far!
- Keep up-to-date with the latest lottery news, and post your own comments on the news stories. On This Day in History(link) lets you see historical events at Lottery Post and around the world that happened on today's date, including lottery news, historical jackpots, worldwide events, births, and deaths. Our Event Calendar(link) will alert you to changes and special events coming to your lottery.
- Lottery Resultslink
- Lottery Post is home to the world's quickest, most reliable, and most accurate lottery results. Just click on our interactive maps to go straight to the latest winning numbers for your lottery games, and click on a game title to see the draw history for that game. We also include information you won't find anywhere else, such as the type a drawing system used for the game.
- There are literally endless different techniques players can use to pick their lottery numbers, referred to as "systems". We have programmed some of the most successful systems, including VTracs and Lucky's systems. You can find any level of help, from raw tools and data to ready-to-play number sets — and everything in between.
- Lottery Post has a huge variety of some of the best wheels available. We offer both Pick 5 and Pick 6 wheels, including Full, Key, and Abbreviated wheels. Our exclusive wheel analysis shows you how balanced your wheel will be. You can supply all or some of your own numbers, and we'll fill in the rest with Quick Picks for you.
- Let your personality shine through! Our lively and interesting blogs are the place where you can post about any topics that interest you. Our members post jokes, videos, stories, articles, technology information, self-help guidance, and anything else that suits their fancy.
- Statisticslink to sample
- When it comes right down to it, most lottery systems are based upon past drawing information. That's why we created the ability to analyze and view the historical drawing statistics for any lottery game. Just click on a game title anywhere on our site to view the stats. Change the draw depth, sort the statistics, and easily recognize patterns with the color-coded charts.
- Results Search Enginelink
- Without a doubt, Lottery Post has the most flexible and powerful lottery results search engine on the planet — and it's deceptively simple too! Search the drawing database for specific games, all games of a type, midday and/or evening games, search multiple groupings at one time, perform full searches, partial searches, positional searches, partial positional searches, and much more.
- There are so many tools and utilities to use at Lottery Post that you find yourself exploring new features for a long time. Some of our most popular tools include Deflate 3(link), Deflate 4(link), Inspector 3(link), Inspector 4(link), Quick Picks generator(link), Worldwide Jackpots page(link), lunar calendar(link), private messaging(link), and so much more.
Do you need assistance?
We understand that all the features and information available may be a little daunting at first, so we have constructed self-help throughout the site aimed at guiding you through everything from using features to find information to help with playing the lottery.
There are three main places to look for help:
- Instructions on the page
- This may sound overly simple, but sometimes the most overlooked information is that which is easiest to find. When a page has a feature or terminology you don't understand, make sure the assistance you need is not displayed right on that page. Many times we include very detailed instructions at the bottom of the page or in mouse-over help tips.
- The Help forumlink
- The first place to go when looking for basic information on how to do something on the site. Covers basic topics like registering, logging in, changing your profile, features of the site, searching, and troubleshooting.
- Browser Compatibility Testlink
- If something isn't working properly — for example, you can't stay logged in, or the text editor is not providing a place to type the text, or maybe you're getting error messages — the Browser Compatibility Test page will quickly identify common causes. The tests are completely automatic: you just go to the test page, and a few seconds later it will present a report showing any problems and the steps you must take to fix them. Use the test as often as you like. If you need help with anything on the report, use the Send to Administrator button to send the report and your comments/questions to the Lottery Post Administrator for assistance.
- Contact Us pagelink
- If you need help with something that's not explained on the current page, and there is no relevant Help topic, then the Contact Us page is your final stop. And it is no ordinary contact page. We have compiled hundreds of complete, detailed answers to questions we've been asked over the years, so in most cases your question can be answered right away. In the case where you happen to have a question that does not have an answer listed, you are guided to a form with just the right prompts for explaining your question or problem.