- Premium Memberships
- Lottery Results
- Lottery Post Videos
- Search Drawings
- Search Lottery Post
- Lottery Systems
- Lottery Charts
- Lottery Wheels
- Worldwide Jackpots
- Quick Picks
- On This Day in History
- Online Games
- Premium Features
- Contact Us
- Whitelist Lottery Post
- Lottery Book Store
- Lottery Post Gift Shop
The time is now 11:17 am
You last visited
September 29, 2022, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)
Lottery Post presents one of the most powerful collections of lottery systems and number methods available for serious lottery players.
This unique collection of systems and methods is designed so that individual systems can work together, as well as with non-Lottery Post systems and data.
You can think of it as a "toolbox" containing an assortment of tools, each designed for a different task. As with any good toolbox, the tools here are flexible and adaptable — not just suited to one purpose — because you can't always predict what you'll be working on in the future.
Sometimes you're just looking for a quick number (or a few numbers) to play, and you'll find systems available to do just that. For example, Lucky's Daily Tracker produces a nice-sized list of numbers, which are designed to play together.
However, the real power of the Lottery Post systems comes to light when you use them together, and manipulate a set of data using a variety of methods.
For example, there are a number of sources of data that you may want to start with, such as 30 followers from Lucky's Followers System, or the past year of Georgia Midday Pick 3 results, or today's New Jersey Pick 3 predictions. Or maybe you want to start with a larger set of all three types of data, or use data from some other source.
After collecting a set of data you may want to analyze it with Inspector 3 or Inspector 4, to see biases, number distributions, and patterns. You can shrink the set of numbers using filters available in Deflate 3 or Deflate 4, as well separating them into tiered [prioritized] number sets. Using the Deflate systems you can even see what number combinations are not covered by your data set.
When you've narrowed down a set of lotto numbers, you can output ticket sets to play using Lottery Post's Wheels, which are some of the best wheels you can find on the Internet.
These are just examples. There are lots and lots of other Resources available at Lottery Post for you to explore — and we keep adding more all the time!
The most important point is that each Lottery Post system has many uses. Don't associate a system with one particular use, because then you'll be eliminating many other possible options and uses. The Lottery Post systems are purposely designed with flexibility in mind, so each system has as many different uses as you can dream up.
There is no wrong way to use a system. Discuss and share your ideas on the forums — you have the collective wisdom of lottery players from around the world at your disposal!
Data Set Analysis and Filtering
Utility systems that specifically operate on lists of numbers.
- Deflate 3
- Compresses any list of Pick 3 numbers by consolidating similar box combinations and applying an array of optional filters.
- Deflate 4
- Compresses any list of Pick 4 numbers by consolidating similar box combinations and applying an array of optional filters.
- Deflate 5
- Compresses any list of Pick 5 (Quinto) numbers by consolidating similar box combinations and applying an array of optional filters.
- Inspector 3
- Analyzes any list of Pick 3 numbers and categorizes the numbers according to several classifications, such as odd/even, high/low, sums, roots, pairs, and more.
- Inspector 4
- Analyzes any list of Pick 4 numbers and categorizes the numbers according to several classifications, such as odd/even, high/low, sums, roots, pairs, and more.
- Inspector 5
- Analyzes any list of Pick 5 (Quinto) numbers and categorizes the numbers according to several classifications, such as odd/even, high/low, sums, roots, pairs, and more.
Reports and Analysis
High-quality reporting and analysis tools to extract information from past results.
- Combinations Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4
- Insanely powerful Pick 3 and Pick 4 combinations tool allows you to analyze any grouping of games across any time period, and reports by combination the number of times drawn, the mathematically expected number of times it should be drawn, last draw date, number of drawings since it was last drawn, along with flagging for late and very late combinations. You specify either straight or box combination analysis, and you can even specify exactly which sets of combination types (singles/non-repeating, doubles, triples, etc.) you want to include. The final report can be sorted on any metric.
- Pairs Analysis for Pick 3 and Pick 4
- Pick 3 and Pick 4 pairs analysis, including front, back, split, and any-position pairs, straight and box, with the most and least frequently drawn and which pairs are late. Includes all the fantastically great features of the Combinations Analysis.
One of Lottery Post's most senior and valued members, Lucky has permitted Lottery Post to create automated online versions of his most popular systems and methods.
- Lucky's Daily Tracker
- One of the most popular lottery systems ever is now available to Platinum members! Lucky's famous Daily Tracker, ("States I Track") spots recent trends in each individual game, producing a short list of targeted combinations and Key Numbers for each drawing.
- Lucky's Followers System
- Based upon decades of actual draw results stretching back to the early 1970s, this system highlights numbers that historically follow the latest draw results.
- Lucky's 1-Up 1-Down System
- A simple and timeless lottery system developed by Lucky, this system guards against the agonizing experience of missing your combination by one of the digits being one number higher or lower.
Popular system of number substitution to condense regular Pick 3 drawing results into 3-digit numbers with half as many possible combinations.
- VTrac Lottery Results
- The latest and historical lottery drawing results, together with the corresponding VTracs.
- VTracs Search Engine
- Powerful and flexible search engine to find either full or partial VTracs for Pick 3, Pick 4, and Pick 5 (Quinto) in Lottery Post's extensive lottery results database.
- VTrac Pick 3 Mirror Combinations
- Chart shows every Pick 3 VTrac and its 8 translated combinations.
- VTrac Pick 4 Mirror Combinations
- Chart shows every Pick 4 VTrac and its 16 translated combinations.
- VTrac Pick 5 (Quinto) Mirror Combinations
- Chart shows every Pick 5 (Quinto) VTrac and its 32 translated combinations.
A huge assortment of excellent lottery wheels. Click this main topic heading for a full description.
- Positional Wheels for Pick 3, Pick 4, and Quinto
- Positional wheels for Pick 3, Pick 4, and Quinto games. Positional wheels let you choose the digits that appear in each position, plus the amazing variety of filters lets you narrow the final list of combinations to your precise specification.
- Pick 5 Wheels
- Full wheels, Key wheels, and Abbreviated wheels for Pick 5 games. Also create your own custom lottery wheels by modifying a Full wheel with some of the most powerful filters available.
- Pick 6 Wheels
- Full wheels, Key wheels, and Abbreviated wheels for Pick 6 games. Also create your own custom lottery wheels by modifying a Full wheel with some of the most powerful filters available.
Handy, commonly-used number generators
- Quick Picks Generator
- Generate sets of quick picks (random numbers) for any lottery game. The lottery strives to be random, so why shouldn't you include a bit of randomness yourself?
- Convert Words and Phrases to Lottery Numbers
- Convert any words, phrases, or other text you enter into lottery numbers for the game of your choosing, using highly specialized mathematical formulas.
- Lottery Combinations Generator
- Generate all possible combinations of lottery results for the parameters you specify.