- Premium Memberships
- Lottery Results
- Lottery Post Videos
- Search Drawings
- Search Lottery Post
- Lottery Systems
- Lottery Charts
- Lottery Wheels
- Worldwide Jackpots
- Quick Picks
- On This Day in History
- Online Games
- Premium Features
- Contact Us
- Whitelist Lottery Post
- Lottery Book Store
- Lottery Post Gift Shop
The time is now 12:22 am
You last visited
October 1, 2023, 11:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)
VTracs Lottery System
The term "VTracs" is comprised of "V" for variable and "Tracs" for tracking. So when you talk about VTracs you're talking about tracking variables.
VTracs uses a system of number substitution to condense regular Pick 2, Pick 3, Pick 4, and Pick 5 (Quinto) drawing results into half as many possible combinations. The number substitution is as follows:
To differentiate a VTrac 3-digit number from a regular Pick 3 combination, we add a "v" before the number. Therefore, the VTrac 123 is represented as v123.
This section contains both informational reference materials, which can be accessed by anyone, and interactive results and systems pages, which can be accessed by Gold and Platinum members. (Go to the Premium Memberships page for a comparison grid of features you receive when you upgrade your membership.)
VTracs Systems and Results
- VTrac Lottery Results
- The latest and historical lottery drawing results, together with the corresponding VTracs.
- VTracs Search Engine
- Powerful and flexible search engine to find either full or partial VTracs for Pick 2, Pick 3, Pick 4, and Pick 5 (Quinto) in Lottery Post's extensive lottery results database.
VTracs Reference Materials
- VTrac Pick 2 Mirror Combinations
- Chart shows every Pick 2 VTrac and its 4 translated combinations.
- VTrac Pick 3 Mirror Combinations
- Chart shows every Pick 3 VTrac and its 8 translated combinations.
- VTrac Pick 4 Mirror Combinations
- Chart shows every Pick 4 VTrac and its 16 translated combinations.
- VTrac Pick 5 (Quinto) Mirror Combinations
- Chart shows every Pick 5 (Quinto) VTrac and its 32 translated combinations.