Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:38 am
You last visited November 28, 2014, 4:20 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scratch Off Strategy that WORKED! THANKS!

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Cr4zyH0rs3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Parma, OH
United States
Member #52769
June 8, 2007
2 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2007, 2:18 am - IP Logged

I couldn't find the original thread where someone said the $5 and $10 tickets had obvious (when you know what to look for) markings. I left the house 5 minutes later with $10. I just came home and have an $80 profit although I did visit 4 diff't gas stations.Trial and error but I cannot believe you can actually beat the system. I won't say it's 100% but out of 10 tickets bought, 8 were winners. Two were $50 winners. Most I just got my money back. The $10 tickets have the little black line on the back bottom corner of the ticket; the $5 does have the black line on the front bottom corner (looks like an "L" on the bottom corner, and it seems to have a red shadow on the black line). Unreal. If it wasn't 2 a.m. I'd keep going.

And I thought I was hooked before. Holy cow.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8813 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2007, 4:20 am - IP Logged

Perhaps the following threads may be what you are looking for.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/154690/839504 

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 131 v70781250 Small
    Standard Member
    Advanced
    Mobile, AL and Jasper, TN
    United States
    Member #13647
    April 5, 2005
    1329 Posts

OK.  In GA and TN for sure if it has a black (L) marking between two tickets on the bottom or top cornor that is the mark you are looking for.  If the ticket is black you won't be able to see it.  I've seen a lot of $2-$10 tickets with these marks; however, I've not seen them on $1 tickets.  If the ticket is black you can turn it over and see the mark (not as clearly) on the backside.  It takes patients but they are there.  In TN I've seen them on games such as $100,000 Jackpot, Sapphire Blue 7's, and Diamond white 8's.  Next time you are in a retailer look at a diamond white 8 in the case and you can probably see the markings if you pay close attention.  Again, this doesn't always work but I would buy a marked ticket over a unmarked ticket anyday.  Good luck.

How are you going to win if you don't play?  Good luck lotto players....  Tnplaya.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/156858/839351?q=%245+and+%2410+tickets+had+obvious+markings%2E 

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
      North Dakota
      United States
      Member #13397
      April 5, 2005
      1623 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2007, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Congrats!  I played a $5 ticket yesterday and found the mark and won $14.  The only thing I'm going to warn you about is the fact that some winners don't have marks like the black L on the bottom.  And as you found out the some that are marked aren't winners.  However, most of the marked tickets are winners.  It's still random just not as random.  Good luck in the future.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
        Member #45970
        September 1, 2006
        4763 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2007, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Unbelievable........I'm going to have to try this out in Oklahoma and see if those marks are here too....

North Dakota
          United States
          Member #13397
          April 5, 2005
          1623 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2007, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

If you buy a few off the same roll you may find them that way until you get comfortable noticing the easily over looked marks.  Good luck. 

United States
            Member #52552
            May 29, 2007
            55 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2007, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I find that you hit more from the machines instead of over the counter, I came away with 3 $500 and a few hundred 100's.

2 fivehundred where actualy from the $5's and the other came from $10 along with the few hundreds. 

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
              Member #45970
              September 1, 2006
              4763 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2007, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Okay, bought a few scratchers here in Oklahoma tonight. I did notice that some of the tickets had what appeared to be a small black "L" in usually the lower left hand corner and those are the ones that I purchased. I purchased 3...one $2 ticket and 2 $1 tickets that were marked that way and so far, no winners, nada, zip, zilch, nothing. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

North Dakota
                United States
                Member #13397
                April 5, 2005
                1623 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2007, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

The marks work for the ticket it's printed on or the very next ticket depending on the book.  I think it's to throw off people who catch on to the mark; however, it's only a theory and still needs more testing.

JAP69's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8514 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2007, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I find that you hit more from the machines instead of over the counter, I came away with 3 $500 and a few hundred 100's.

2 fivehundred where actualy from the $5's and the other came from $10 along with the few hundreds. 

Good point.

Must be the machine dispensed tickets do not get shuffled thru and tickets picked from the roll here and there.

Stats hunting: Type

stephi's avatar - winifrid
                    rural lowcountry, south carolina
                    United States
                    Member #31677
                    February 2, 2006
                    196 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2007, 9:03 am - IP Logged

i looked at tickets in sc and i don't see any markings. i looked at different color tickets and i looked close too, all i see is the tickets are numbered and i don't think it would matter anyways because the ticket i see is not the ticket she will give me.

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #51734
                      April 22, 2007
                      22 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2007, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I finally found the marks everyones referring too, but i'm failing to see how this is "beating" the system??!

Some of my winners didn't have the L and some did.  I think it's just random, and even so, it's not like you can actually beat the system, once the clerk hands you the ticket, but can't give it back and say I don't want this ticket, give me another one with the L.

I'm gonna try the machines and see if my winnings improve.

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
                        Member #4121
                        March 23, 2004
                        799 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2007, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I agree.  I told the clerk I changed my mind.  He said sorry no returns. 

United States
                          Member #52552
                          May 29, 2007
                          55 Posts
                          Posted: June 18, 2007, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Yesterday I learned a new lesson in scratchers, you only get back what you put in to it and if you get more you was lucky just like I was when I got those 3 500's and couple of 100's.

P.S. those big winners and even the low ones had no L on the corners of them.

It is better to be Hated for who you are, than to be Loved by some thing you're not.  Al Davis  Cool