Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:24 pm
You last visited April 17, 2014, 2:23 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A different look at Pick 3 and pick 4

Topic closed. 448 replies. Last post 11 months ago by lakerben.

Page 7 of 30
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
New Mexico
United States
Member #86100
January 29, 2010
7783 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2012, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I sit down with the calculator and the p3 history and spend hours trying to understand the flow of numbers and why they hit.  As you can see I have found many different ways to use totals,mirrors etc.  If there was logic I probably would be watching the knicks game right now.  I took many math courses in college so I enjoy playing with numbers.  Feel free to try the methods in your state. A member on the previous page was very complimentary about the thread and said the different methods have worked in Ohio.  Think positive!

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86100
    January 29, 2010
    7783 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2012, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I took the mirror of a recent draw (707) in NM.  I multipied the mirror 252 by 1.73= 435.96, breaking into groups 435 359 596.  The next draw was 395.  Simple. 

Hiding Behind Computer

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86100
      January 29, 2010
      7783 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm continuing to use the mirror total /pi and it has promise.  Last saturday's draw in NM was 337.  So, using the mirrortotal/pi>>  882662/pi= 2809600408.  Breaking into groups of 3:  280 096 004 408.  Monday's draw was 408!

Backtest and see if it works in your state.

US Flag

Seminole
        United States
        Member #60174
        April 8, 2008
        33 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2012, 6:39 am - IP Logged

How does your system work Florida Feb.11,2012 was 021 midday and 734 evening,I would appreciate your assistance. Thank you

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86100
          January 29, 2010
          7783 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2012, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

How does your system work Florida Feb.11,2012 was 021 midday and 734 evening,I would appreciate your assistance. Thank you

Try backtesting with the various methods before you spend and see what works for your state.

florida
            United States
            Member #122460
            February 1, 2012
            8 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2012, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I would like to know what I am doing wrong, I've been looking at your how to, I start doing it one way, I come close to it, but as I look back on the papers that I thought wouldn't work--these are the ones that are hitting can you please repost on how to properly do the search, the most recent #'s came out were this morning 848 I wrote the proper correct number but somehow lost track on how I got it and on the same paper the number 383 as you see it here, and as I stated before both of these numbers as you see them hit today, and yesterday the same thing, what am I doing wrong, am I getting the wrong calculations or what, somehow I do the math with the calculations calculator on the web page in the first page of your posting, I just need your guidance on how to, I keep getting the correct numbers, but somehow I wind up doing it wrong, please help.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86100
              January 29, 2010
              7783 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2012, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Get a little tablet and organize the draw history and calculations.  Write down each draw and what method and the resulting calculation you are using.  Keep a weekly chart or what numbers hit and highlight which ones you hit.  Circle hot pairs and due  pairs.  Get organized and this should help you. Refer to page one of this thread and see how I wrote down the draws etc. 

Sun Smiley

florida
                United States
                Member #122460
                February 1, 2012
                8 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2012, 12:16 am - IP Logged

thank you for your reply, today I got 38 and 48 numbers that played were 848and 338 and unfortunately I had the order of 848 and 383 for today as well on another piece of paper, I had broken down the number further and had misplaced a few digits, I will try once again, but man your stuff works in Florida, and if I hit it, it will help me with some bills, unemployed and running out of benefits, thank you, from myself and my family--I've always play and never have I come so close in two days time, so do you think I ought to get a winning numbers history sheet at the lottery store?, thank you for your quick response, will let you know if I hit anything....Big Smile

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86100
                  January 29, 2010
                  7783 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2012, 12:29 am - IP Logged

The history for the states are also on this forum.  Also look at the predictions from members in your state and the forums. Don't spend more than you can afford.  Good luck to you and I hope things work out for you.

US Flag

florida
                    United States
                    Member #122460
                    February 1, 2012
                    8 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2012, 12:36 am - IP Logged

your a great person, I think I found what I did wrong, I think I've been mixing your formulas and getting weird on the money results, I was just checking on one and trying to apply your information to the recent number, again thank you for the help.

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86100
                      January 29, 2010
                      7783 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2012, 12:45 am - IP Logged

your a great person, I think I found what I did wrong, I think I've been mixing your formulas and getting weird on the money results, I was just checking on one and trying to apply your information to the recent number, again thank you for the help.

Thanks!  My mother in law says the same thing!  Just kidding.  Sun Smiley

florida
                        United States
                        Member #122460
                        February 1, 2012
                        8 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2012, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I'm going to check on this one tomorrow and see how it does, hope it works, my question for you is this "how many draws are in your state? and if you have two draws like in florida, would you recommend using the midday and or night draw together to hit both on the same day? or would you recommend doing each draw separately? the next draw you are refering to above would it be for the next day or the night draw?, don't mind me, just got a lot on my mind, I'm doing the one that you suggest doing back testing on numbers that came out the same day multiplied by 1.73 giving me 3 sets of numbers

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86100
                          January 29, 2010
                          7783 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2012, 1:12 am - IP Logged

I'm going to check on this one tomorrow and see how it does, hope it works, my question for you is this "how many draws are in your state? and if you have two draws like in florida, would you recommend using the midday and or night draw together to hit both on the same day? or would you recommend doing each draw separately? the next draw you are refering to above would it be for the next day or the night draw?, don't mind me, just got a lot on my mind, I'm doing the one that you suggest doing back testing on numbers that came out the same day multiplied by 1.73 giving me 3 sets of numbers

I'm not real familiar with Florida's trends but I just did the mirror  times 1.732 for the morning draw from a few draws back.  964>  mirror = 419 times the square root of  3( which is: (1.732) and I got 725.7292884Now 848 hit this morning if I'm correct.  Try this on paper to backtest if you want before you spend a lot of money.  Sometimes it hits and other times it doesn't. 

US Flag

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86100
                            January 29, 2010
                            7783 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2012, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Concentrate on one for now until you get some kind of idea of the trends: hi/lo ,odd even, repeat digits etc.  Morning data for Florida>>

#            mirror            total

84        393              151

51        065               489

964         419               035

021         576               978

611          166               388

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                              BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3092 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

just wanted to pass along I tried using your mirror #'s for front 3  here in Mass. and just used  this week from mon mid to next mid and eve to eve..
                              bingo mon mid 25258 for tues mid was 528(box)
                              mon eve 546 15743 for tues eve was  751 (box0
                              not bad for a start. will keep watching
                              Love this one so far. Thanks

Page 7 of 30