Welcome Guest
You last visited December 22, 2014, 9:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 1 year ago by sandnan.

Page 120 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #7437
October 3, 2004
376 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2012, 11:36 am - IP Logged

This thread of 119 posts has turned to be no more than a big "schmoozing zone". I've not seen any posts reporting consistent winning with a given strategy. With all due respect, I think RL has created a huge monster.

jayemmar

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
    Athens
    Greece
    Member #133239
    September 24, 2012
    130 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Some people "charge" for their "downloads", while RL preferred to make his program available for everyone for now. Programming is not an easy task and can consume most - if not all - of your time. 

He certainly deserves a lot of credit for that.

6/49 dis(assembly)

jimmy4164's avatar - andy warhol.jpg
      State of Mind
      United States
      Member #93949
      July 10, 2010
      2177 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/253512

...wherein Winsumloos-- says, "Better yet just buy quick picks."

Smile

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        2371 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2012, 5:51 am - IP Logged

Smile

Bozo Jim

So the horses ass just could not stay away, Stalker.  You have no idea whats going on dumb ass. 

Winsum wants to play the smaller state games, he decided to bash a few of the pool members

for not doing anything which I guess shows they were just along for the ride.  I will be removing

several pool members who don't contribute.  As we are playing now each member is suppose to

submit a single value for one filter but some arn't up for the challenge.   You have no Idea about

anything but like a little kid that no one likes you keep showing up like a turd that won't flush. 

You are nothing but a weasel and nothing you say means anything.   Go craw back into your hole

and stay there jackass.  We have 16 members now and if each one would do there best to select

one value for one filter then the pic below shows what's possible.  Winsum and I may have parted

ways but you will always be an Idiot in my book.

pb1

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Most great discoveries come while searching for something else

US Flag

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          2371 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2012, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

Anyone wanting to form their own pool here are a few tips on building a setup.  First it's a bit of a streach

for one person to be able to make all the right choices if playing a single value type setup like the pne below.

It would be best to have each member try to focus on a couple that they feel will hit.  There are plenty of tool

to help you decide what values to use.  The draw is random so don't expect to do well every time but if you

dig in and study the data you can get better at it.  Around 13 to 15 filters is enough for a single value setup

and what I mean by single value is the low and high ranges are set to a single value.  Many drawings several

values will repeat from the previous drawing and several will go up one or down one.  It does not take much

study to see which values are most likely to stay the same and which may change.  The below pic will show

what I am saying.  It's a bit late to start a pool for tonights game but I suggest those interested get a few

friends togeather and give it a shot.  The software is free and can be found on the previous page.  I hope

someone from LP wins the big one tonight. 

RL

etup help

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

US Flag

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            4598 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2012, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Smile

OK, let me 1st say that I would not call it "bashing" other members in the Lottoguys Forum.  The agreement that everyone signed was to participate.  Meaning submitting their analysis of the game.  There was a lack of participation from 75% of the members.  I would even say that 75% of the current members have not even updated their draw history or opened the program in the last 2 months.  This was probably more my fault than anyone elses.  We needed a point person to keep all the members involved and submitting their filter selections or create smaller member groups that would concentrate on specific filters.  I really wanted to see more tips and ideas.  Other than RL, Adam, and JimJ submitting ideas that was it.  If someone could nail the 10 Groups and I think JimJ provided the clues that this program would win a Jackpot.  Re-read JimJ "stakes" posts again and my suggestions. 

I still believe that you need to play the smaller matrix games using Digit Master Pro, for example 5/39 game.  This 5/39 game is played 7 days a week vs. the Big Games which are only twice a week.  You don't need to play every single day.  Play when the jackpot reaches a certain dollar amount.  The 7 day a week game will give you more draw "real" history and you can get a feel on how the filters are changing.

I see RL's point that the Big Games have the larger million dollar payouts.  I respect his opinion. 

jimmy4164 I can't believe your from Pennsylvania.  Are you originally from the Philly area?  I'm originally from PA and I can't believe your posts.  Jimmy,  "Better yet buy quick picks" was more or less directed at the pool members who did not participate.  It was not directed at the Digit Master Pro program.

C'mon Jim you downloaded the new version from the previous page didn't you??  What's your real beef with RL anyway?  Can't you 2 kiss and make up?  You 2 really need to iron out your differences here.  Why don't you try Digit Master Pro?  Remember the commercial about Mikey and Life cereal.  You kind of remind me of Mikey.  Mikey doesn't like anything or does he?? Hmm  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              4598 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

RL is probably correct that I need help. lol.  Not sure what that help is though.

RL, I can't believe you actually played a $5 scratchoff game.  Did T give you permission to play a $5 scratchoff game?

Congrats on your win.  Now you can take the $100 and paly 50 Powerball sets for the guys in the pool tonight.

United States
                Member #124498
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2012, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

RL is probably correct that I need help. lol.  Not sure what that help is though.

RL, I can't believe you actually played a $5 scratchoff game.  Did T give you permission to play a $5 scratchoff game?

Congrats on your win.  Now you can take the $100 and paly 50 Powerball sets for the guys in the pool tonight.

Hey winsom hows it going?  I like your idea of trying on a smaller game.

I would volunteer to offer my service to purchase tickets for a 6/40 game.

I would be willing to travel to virginia to try their game.  That 5/34 MUST HOPEFULLY be beatable.Sun Smiley

I spent 23 dollars today in PB.

I played two 11 number wheels, each with a 3 of 5 guarentee. 

i played power ball 33.  I think it has a nice phi skip

And i played 6 different powerballs.

6  8  29  33  32 and 24.

Good luck tonite winsum!

Good luck to you too RL

And good luck Digitmasters!

P.S.

When I was in the store the clerk had bought a ticket.  He was bragging and saying how if he won he would share with the gas delivery guy.

I looked at his ticket and lo and behold, it was  1  2  3  4  5  PB 6Thud

I thought to myself, you shouldn't really brag about that.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  4598 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2012, 4:40 am - IP Logged

Someone from Missouri hit the PowerBall jackpot last night (2nd from Arizona).  Was it the Lottoguys??  RL lives in Missouri.  Could it be??

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    4598 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2012, 7:34 am - IP Logged

RL, is there a filter similar to the Total Groups T/G filter that you can use for Decades?  T/D Total Decades Filter?

jimmy4164's avatar - andy warhol.jpg
                      State of Mind
                      United States
                      Member #93949
                      July 10, 2010
                      2177 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

OK, let me 1st say that I would not call it "bashing" other members in the Lottoguys Forum.  The agreement that everyone signed was to participate.  Meaning submitting their analysis of the game.  There was a lack of participation from 75% of the members.  I would even say that 75% of the current members have not even updated their draw history or opened the program in the last 2 months.  This was probably more my fault than anyone elses.  We needed a point person to keep all the members involved and submitting their filter selections or create smaller member groups that would concentrate on specific filters.  I really wanted to see more tips and ideas.  Other than RL, Adam, and JimJ submitting ideas that was it.  If someone could nail the 10 Groups and I think JimJ provided the clues that this program would win a Jackpot.  Re-read JimJ "stakes" posts again and my suggestions. 

I still believe that you need to play the smaller matrix games using Digit Master Pro, for example 5/39 game.  This 5/39 game is played 7 days a week vs. the Big Games which are only twice a week.  You don't need to play every single day.  Play when the jackpot reaches a certain dollar amount.  The 7 day a week game will give you more draw "real" history and you can get a feel on how the filters are changing.

I see RL's point that the Big Games have the larger million dollar payouts.  I respect his opinion. 

jimmy4164 I can't believe your from Pennsylvania.  Are you originally from the Philly area?  I'm originally from PA and I can't believe your posts.  Jimmy,  "Better yet buy quick picks" was more or less directed at the pool members who did not participate.  It was not directed at the Digit Master Pro program.

C'mon Jim you downloaded the new version from the previous page didn't you??  What's your real beef with RL anyway?  Can't you 2 kiss and make up?  You 2 really need to iron out your differences here.  Why don't you try Digit Master Pro?  Remember the commercial about Mikey and Life cereal.  You kind of remind me of Mikey.  Mikey doesn't like anything or does he?? Hmm  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc

"C'mon Jim you downloaded the new version from the previous page didn't you?"

Sorry Winsum, I never download executable images from anonymous sources, especially ones who attack people who question their logic with gutter language.  It appears to me you haven't seriousely considered any of my recent suggestions.

FWIW, here's something else for you to chew on...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        4598 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2012, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

A Forex trader from another forum recommended reading this book.  I will read this tonight.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                          Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1212 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2012, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

jim-boozle why aren't you making fruitcakes for Christmas? Bake some cookies, build a bigger moonshine still. Do something you might be good at. Watch a soap opera, or an animated special.

In all the time that RL has been working on the various versions of his DM program you have yet to offer one valid, thoughtful, clear, concise, or remotely lucid objection.

On the other hand, I've spent months working with the numbers, proving for myself the theories that RL proposes, and I can't find any objection.

FWIW,  jim-boozle, your recent suggestions haven't changed since pre-k.

Do something original. How about you go chase a stick? 

The Neti Pot Numbers System * The Lava Lamp Numbers Systems

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            2371 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2012, 12:59 am - IP Logged

jim-boozle why aren't you making fruitcakes for Christmas? Bake some cookies, build a bigger moonshine still. Do something you might be good at. Watch a soap opera, or an animated special.

In all the time that RL has been working on the various versions of his DM program you have yet to offer one valid, thoughtful, clear, concise, or remotely lucid objection.

On the other hand, I've spent months working with the numbers, proving for myself the theories that RL proposes, and I can't find any objection.

FWIW,  jim-boozle, your recent suggestions haven't changed since pre-k.

Do something original. How about you go chase a stick? 

Hi Gary

Glad to see you back and posting again, not the same around here since you took a  hiatus. 

Jimbo suffers from some unknown condition in which his assumptions become entwined to

the point that anything he reads that does not support his predisposed train of thought acts

as the trigger of another unknown autonomic responce.   He then comes up with any number

of reasons that a system or process is somehow fawed.   He reminds me of fire marshal Bill

from the show in living color.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJsHhYX7aI     

RL

US Flag

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              4598 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2012, 6:19 am - IP Logged

Hi Gary

Glad to see you back and posting again, not the same around here since you took a  hiatus. 

Jimbo suffers from some unknown condition in which his assumptions become entwined to

the point that anything he reads that does not support his predisposed train of thought acts

as the trigger of another unknown autonomic responce.   He then comes up with any number

of reasons that a system or process is somehow fawed.   He reminds me of fire marshal Bill

from the show in living color.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJsHhYX7aI     

RL

Todd should put a block on this thread to any more additional posts.

There is nothing positive being added except back and forth mudslinging.

Can we put an end to this BS and just lock the thread?

Page 120 of 140