Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:54 pm
You last visited October 25, 2014, 9:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-3 for Dummies Week of Saturday 01/05/2013 - Friday 01/11/2013

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Jorli D.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
Member #391
June 8, 2002
13884 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

thank you. TERESA

You are so welcome, and good luck.

>Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Home Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

United States
    Member #391
    June 8, 2002
    13884 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2013, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Good job Michigan players, (6-5-5) was one of my "Quick-5 Hot Picks" of the day today, and you guys nailed it.

mjwinsmithMichiganDaily 3 Evening3-Way Box5-6-56-5-5$80
    mjwinsmithMichiganDaily 3 Evening3-Way Box5-5-66-5-5$80
    mjwinsmithMichiganDaily 3 EveningStraight + 3-Way Box6-5-56-5-5$330

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      21827 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2013, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Good job Michigan players, (6-5-5) was one of my "Quick-5 Hot Picks" of the day today, and you guys nailed it.

Great job, Michael!

United States
        Member #391
        June 8, 2002
        13884 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2013, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Quick Nickels Pick-3 for Wednesday 01/09/2013

038 317 824 483 014 675 702 927 380 596

Among these numbers are three (3) Hot Pick-3 numbers for the day; these are the best of the TEN (10) numbers and those my computer picked to have the best chance to fall within a few days.

Increase your chances of winning with Table 3 Numbers; send me a private message for more details.

Congratulations to all the Texas players who nailed 8-8-9 today in the midday game. This was one of my Hot Pick-3's from Monday 1/7/2013. Players using my Magic Wheel pulled in over $7,000.00 playing ON-LINE and those playing in state at their local Lottery Retailer won just about $4,000.00. Great win for all the Texas players.

My Hot Pick-3's, just a few numbers my computer picked to fall within a few days of the prediction date. Use these numbers and match them up with My "Target Play Due States" for best results. 

Thank you.

Michael

Texas, on a roll............

mjwinsmithTexasPick 3 Night6-Way Box5-6-96-9-5$40
        mjwinsmithTexasPick 3 Night6-Way Box5-9-66-9-5$40
        mjwinsmithTexasPick 3 NightStraight + 6-Way Box6-9-56-9-5$290

Another hit from the Hot Pick-3's of the day falls in one of my Target Play Due States. That makes two straight hits for Texas today. Outstanding Texas Players!

>Michael

United States
          Member #391
          June 8, 2002
          13884 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2013, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Great job, Michael!

Thank you Jorli D.

>Michael

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            13884 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Today, Thursday 1/10/2013 getting ready for the midday games.

Pick-3 ON-LINE (All States)

For those of you playing my Hot Pick-3's in all states ON-LINE, I suggest today a 2.5 play, that is play the number 2 dollars straight fifty cents Box. In the midday game we have a 3-way number, so play it Two dollars straight and on the other combinations put twenty-five cents on them straight each. That way should the number fall you will get a straight hit on any combination bet. We are hoping it will fall a certain way in which we will have two dollars on it to win $1,800.00, and should it fall in any of the other combos then we win $75.00.

You can also bet the full Magic Wheel for $21.00, Nine dollars on the first combo, Seven dollars on the second combo and five dollars on the third combo.

I also suggest that you do your own work outs to determine how the number is most likely to fall in YOUR state game for those of you who are not playing ON-LINE but wish to play the number in your own state game.

I can run a work out for you, please contact me by private message for more details if interested.

Thank you and good luck to everyone today in the midday game. Will see you all back here after the draw to see if we have won and to plan our strategy for the evening games.

>Michael

rudy22's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
              Raleigh, NC
              United States
              Member #117460
              October 6, 2011
              597 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2013, 11:54 am - IP Logged

For those of you playing my Hot Pick-3's in all states ON-LINE, I suggest today a 2.5 play, that is play the number 2 dollars straight fifty cents Box. In the midday game we have a 3-way number, so play it Two dollars straight and on the other combinations put twenty-five cents on them straight each. That way should the number fall you will get a straight hit on any combination bet. We are hoping it will fall a certain way in which we will have two dollars on it to win $1,800.00, and should it fall in any of the other combos then we win $75.00.

You can also bet the full Magic Wheel for $21.00, Nine dollars on the first combo, Seven dollars on the second combo and five dollars on the third combo.

I also suggest that you do your own work outs to determine how the number is most likely to fall in YOUR state game for those of you who are not playing ON-LINE but wish to play the number in your own state game.

I can run a work out for you, please contact me by private message for more details if interested.

Thank you and good luck to everyone today in the midday game. Will see you all back here after the draw to see if we have won and to plan our strategy for the evening games.

>Michael

Have you put out your Quick Nickels for Thursday?

United States
                Member #391
                June 8, 2002
                13884 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Have you put out your Quick Nickels for Thursday?

Quick Nickels Pick-3 for Thursday 01/10/2013

943 211 652 826 847 910 253 568 035 944

Among these numbers are three (3) Hot Pick-3 numbers for the day; these are the best of the TEN (10) numbers and those my computer picked to have the best chance to fall within a few days.

Increase your chances of winning with Table 3 Numbers; send me a private message for more details.

To see past winning numbers check out my prior thread,

"Pick-3 for Dummies Week of Saturday 12/29/2012 – Friday 01/04/2013”

Follow this link right here on the Lottery Post: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/254955

Thank you.

Michael

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  13884 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2013, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

>Michael

Well most of the midday game results are in and it seems we will not do too much at all. Hummmm, not to much fell out way. Hoping we can make up for it tonight in the evening games. I still say go for the Hot Pick-3 of the day (2.5) two dollars straight and fifty cents box. 

All of my subscirbers know which 6-way number we are going after tonight in the Pick-3 game. Another way to find out which number it is, is to request a Work Out for the Hot Pick-3. Please contact me by private message for more details. Note, the 3-way number from the midday game can still fall in the evening game, so for those of you who feel strong about it keep it in for tonight.

Check back later on and let's see how we do tonight.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

>Michael

United States
                    Member #391
                    June 8, 2002
                    13884 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2013, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Today, Friday 1/11/2013 we are looking for Root Sums (1) & (2) to fall so work those numbers into your routines today.

I have a few Hot Pick-3's that we are going after in all states and in individual state games so if interested in those send me a private message for more details.

See ya all back here in a little while after the midday game results are in and we see how we'll do.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

>Michael

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      13884 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Quick Nickels Pick-3 for Friday 01/11/2013

175 272 390 756 294 426 098 160 488 038

Thank you.

Michael

United States
                        Member #391
                        June 8, 2002
                        13884 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2013, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Quick Nickels Pick-3 for Friday 01/11/2013

175 272 390 756 294 426 098 160 488 038

Thank you.

Michael

Nailed the Hot Pick-3 of the day (0-3-8) in Washington, D.C., the exact draw order that won was 3-0-8.

For those that got a Work Out from me got the exact draw order of 3-0-8 and were able to hit for $5,400.00 playing ON-LINE. Those playing in state at their local Lottery Retailer pulled in $3,000.00. 

Players doing an ALL State play even made money as we played (2.5) or two dollars straight and fifty cents box all states for a cost of $100.00 and won $1,875.00 for a net profit of $1,775.00.

mjwinsmithWashington, D.C.DC-3 Evening6-Way Box0-3-83-0-8$40
                        mjwinsmithWashington, D.C.DC-3 Evening6-Way Box0-8-33-0-8$40
                        mjwinsmithWashington, D.C.DC-3 Evening6-Way Box8-3-03-0-8$40
                        mjwinsmithWashington, D.C.DC-3 Evening6-Way Box8-0-33-0-8$40
                        mjwinsmithWashington, D.C.DC-3 Evening6-Way Box3-8-03-0-8$40
                        mjwinsmithWashington, D.C.DC-3 EveningStraight + 6-Way Box3-0-83-0-8$290
                        mjwinsmithWashington, D.C.DC-3 Evening6-Way Box0-3-83-0-8$40

Mjwin$mith’s Magic Wheel

Washington, D.C.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Bets ($)

(6)

(5)

(4)

(3)

(2)

(1)

ABC

ACB

CBA

CAB

BCA

BAC

On Line

$5,400.00

$4,500.00

$3,600.00

$2,700.00

$1,800.00

$900.00

In State

$3,000.00

$2,500.00

$2,000.000

$1,500.00

$1,000.00

$500.00

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount*

3-0-8

DC

3-0-8

Eve

$5,400.00

*Winnings based on Playing ON-LINE and using MjWIN$mith’s Pick-3 system and Magic Wheel.

Congratulations to all the Washington, D.C. players who Made 'Dat Money tonight.

>Michael

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          13884 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2013, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Quick Nickels Pick-3 for Thursday 01/10/2013

943 211 652 826 847 910 253 568 035 944

To see past winning numbers check out my prior thread,

"Pick-3 for Dummies Week of Saturday 12/29/2012 – Friday 01/04/2013”

Follow this link right here on the Lottery Post: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/254955

Thank you.

Michael

mjwinsmithVirginiaPick 3 Night3-Way Box9-4-44-9-4$80
                          mjwinsmithVirginiaPick 3 Night3-Way Box4-4-94-9-4$80
                          mjwinsmithVirginiaPick 3 NightStraight + 3-Way Box4-9-44-9-4$330

Virginia players Making 'Dat Money, congratulations.

>Michael

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            13884 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2013, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Notice, if you guys want me to continue with this series of Pick-3 for Dummies on this forum then let your voice be heard.

There is very little interaction, although there are views, but that is not enough.

I would like to help people and need to know that these posts are helpful to you all, and if not then they will come to an end.

Thank you.

>Michael

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              13884 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2013, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Notice, if you guys want me to continue with this series of Pick-3 for Dummies on this forum then let your voice be heard.

There is very little interaction, although there are views, but that is not enough.

I would like to help people and need to know that these posts are helpful to you all, and if not then they will come to an end.

Thank you.

>Michael

As of 11:37 AM on Saturday 1/12/2013 Not to many people requesting that this service continue?

Get your voices heard, otherwise these post will cease.

>Michael