Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:13 am
You last visited August 30, 2014, 12:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NJ Pick 3 System - Answer 4 Correct

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 2 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
4382 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

If you can accurately guess the next set of 4  you win a Pick 3 "Boxed" prize.

In columns G, H, I, J

Guess the next draw

Your choice for each will be either "B" or "x"

My selection for Midday today is:

G = B

H = B

I = X

J = X

This will result in 16 Pick 3 sets.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    4382 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2013, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Here is the Hit/Skip chart.  Maybe this will help!!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      4382 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey Pick 3 only

Excel Files - Zip Downloads

Excel Version 2010

https://www.box.com/s/jppmk0bp4oh3vpsvjfqh

Excel Version 2002

https://www.box.com/s/53whq9nrqgic8xrbf0oq

LottoBux's avatar - eye
        Ontario
        Canada
        Member #109247
        April 9, 2011
        23066 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

If you can accurately guess the next set of 4  you win a Pick 3 "Boxed" prize.

In columns G, H, I, J

Guess the next draw

Your choice for each will be either "B" or "x"

My selection for Midday today is:

G = B

H = B

I = X

J = X

This will result in 16 Pick 3 sets.

My Guess Is  x B x B

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86100
          January 29, 2010
          8238 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey Pick 3 only

Excel Files - Zip Downloads

Excel Version 2010

https://www.box.com/s/jppmk0bp4oh3vpsvjfqh

Excel Version 2002

https://www.box.com/s/53whq9nrqgic8xrbf0oq

Very impressive excel program!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            4382 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I changed the program from a "Boxed" system to a "Straight" system.

I'll try to explain as much as possible on how to use it.

1.  The 1st Tab labeled "DM2" Draw Manager.  This is where you enter new drawings for each day using the Toolbar "Add New Draw".  You can also delete the most current drawing also but clicking the "Delete Last Draw" Toolbar.

Column H has the 10 digit Binary for each Pick 3 draw. 

Columns I through S is the breakdown of the Binary from column H into 10 individual rows. 

The values are either a 1 or 0.  1 = Hit, 0 = Miss

Over to cell columns AG through AQ.  Notice the "B"'s and "x"'s.  The "B"'s represent a BLOCK and the "x"'s represent "HITS"

The "B"'s and "x"'s are using the columns I through S.  So a "0" = "B" Block and a "1" = "x"

For example,

The Monday NJ Midday drawing was 200.

The Binary was 0-0-1-1-0-0-1-0-0-0

The "B" / "x" =  B-B-x-x-B-B-x-B-B-B

Next, click the Tab labeled "Stakes Workout Straights"

Cell column A is the list of all 1000 Pick 3 combinations

Cell columns E through O contain the "B"'s and "x"'s

Cell column P is the concated set for each Pick 3

I split the 1000 Pick 3 numbers into 63 matrices.  There are 62 matrices with 16 total numbers and the last matrix #63 only has 8 numbers

Notice in cell columns E through J, Matrix #1 has the same "B"'s and "x"s, Marix #2 has the same "B"'s and "x"'s, etc., etc, all the way down to Matrix 63.

Here is the thing, we need to ask questions on what Matrix Set to Play.  Look at column U.  There is the listing with 4 Sets A, B, C, and D.

The 1st question we need to ask is this, should we use Sets "A" and "B" or use Sets "C" and "D"? 

For example, suppose we decide to use Sets "A", and "B".  What we are saying is that the binary position 1 will not hit.  Notice all the "B"'s = Block in cell colum V6 through V38.  Of course making this decision should be based on our analysis of past drawings.  If you go back and click the tab labeled "DM2" and look at cell column AG20 through AG29.  There are 8 "B"''s and only 2 "x"s'.  So you can see that the "B" have a pretty good run going on right now.  In addition you can see that the "B"'s and "x"'s normaly will repeat.

Click the Tab again labeled "StakesWorkoutStraight".  So we decided to use the "B" for Position 1. So for now we have Matrix Set A and Matrix Set "B"

2nd question we need to ask is this, will Position 2 be a "B" or an "x".  To make that decision we need to click the DM2 Tab again.  Look at cell range AH20 through AH29.  You can see that a "B" just hit the Midday drawing but before that there was a run of "x"'s.  So if we keep to our thinking of repeating "B"'s and "x"'s, suppose we go with the "B" (Block) to hit next drawing.

So let's recap.

Position 1 we will be using a "B" = Block

Position 2 we will be using a "B" = Block

Click the Tab again labeled "StakesWorkoutStraight".  The only set that has a "B" in Position 1 and a "B" in Position 2 is Set "A".

So Set "A" is in play.  Set "A" contains the Matrices 1 through 16.

Questions 3 through 6 are what will be the "B" / "x" selections for Positions 7 through 10.

We just need to select either a "A" or "x" for these 4 postions.

We would enter our "B"'s and "x"'s in cell range AC2, AD2, AE2, AF2

Once we finish entering our selections in cell range AC2 through AF2 we can see the Straight Pick 3 selections in cell range AN6 through AN21.

We can play all 36 numbers straight or continue to filter using Sums, Root Sums (aka Left Digit Sums), or we can High/Low and Odd/Even LDR Sums.

So all in all there are 6 questions to answer correctly to pick the Straight Pick 3.  There 3 additional optional questions using Sums and LDR Sums.

The Sums filtering can be used if you enter a range of Sums in cell AU1 and AU2.  AU1 is the starting or lower range Sum and AU2 is the higher range Sum.  Notice I have the Sum range 11 as the Low Range and 17 as the High Range.  Notice there are only 5 Sums highlighted in Blue that meet the 11 through 17 range.  So we can play the 5 Pick 3 numbers 048,080,160,176,240

There additional HitSkip tabs for Positions, Pairs, Trips, and Quads.  If you click cell F2 you will see a drop-down arrow.  You can select one of the values.

For example, click the Tab labeled "SkipHitChartBinaryPairs.

Click cell F2.  You have 3 choices. G & H, H & I, and I & J.  Select G & H.  The Skip/Hit information below is for Position 7 & 8 of the Binary.

I think most of the decisions for selecting the "B"'s and "x"'s can be accomplished by looking at the Tab lableled DM2.

Let me know if there are any questions or additional ideas that you might come up with!!

Good Luck.

If anyone would like an Excel file for their state let me know. 

I would like to thank JimJ.  JimJ was responsible for coming up with this idea at the Lottoguys forum so I applied JimJ's idea to the Pick 3.

The other person is RL for creating the Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs with the binary calculations.

Florida
              United States
              Member #66575
              October 30, 2008
              3544 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I changed the program from a "Boxed" system to a "Straight" system.

I'll try to explain as much as possible on how to use it.

1.  The 1st Tab labeled "DM2" Draw Manager.  This is where you enter new drawings for each day using the Toolbar "Add New Draw".  You can also delete the most current drawing also but clicking the "Delete Last Draw" Toolbar.

Column H has the 10 digit Binary for each Pick 3 draw. 

Columns I through S is the breakdown of the Binary from column H into 10 individual rows. 

The values are either a 1 or 0.  1 = Hit, 0 = Miss

Over to cell columns AG through AQ.  Notice the "B"'s and "x"'s.  The "B"'s represent a BLOCK and the "x"'s represent "HITS"

The "B"'s and "x"'s are using the columns I through S.  So a "0" = "B" Block and a "1" = "x"

For example,

The Monday NJ Midday drawing was 200.

The Binary was 0-0-1-1-0-0-1-0-0-0

The "B" / "x" =  B-B-x-x-B-B-x-B-B-B

Next, click the Tab labeled "Stakes Workout Straights"

Cell column A is the list of all 1000 Pick 3 combinations

Cell columns E through O contain the "B"'s and "x"'s

Cell column P is the concated set for each Pick 3

I split the 1000 Pick 3 numbers into 63 matrices.  There are 62 matrices with 16 total numbers and the last matrix #63 only has 8 numbers

Notice in cell columns E through J, Matrix #1 has the same "B"'s and "x"s, Marix #2 has the same "B"'s and "x"'s, etc., etc, all the way down to Matrix 63.

Here is the thing, we need to ask questions on what Matrix Set to Play.  Look at column U.  There is the listing with 4 Sets A, B, C, and D.

The 1st question we need to ask is this, should we use Sets "A" and "B" or use Sets "C" and "D"? 

For example, suppose we decide to use Sets "A", and "B".  What we are saying is that the binary position 1 will not hit.  Notice all the "B"'s = Block in cell colum V6 through V38.  Of course making this decision should be based on our analysis of past drawings.  If you go back and click the tab labeled "DM2" and look at cell column AG20 through AG29.  There are 8 "B"''s and only 2 "x"s'.  So you can see that the "B" have a pretty good run going on right now.  In addition you can see that the "B"'s and "x"'s normaly will repeat.

Click the Tab again labeled "StakesWorkoutStraight".  So we decided to use the "B" for Position 1. So for now we have Matrix Set A and Matrix Set "B"

2nd question we need to ask is this, will Position 2 be a "B" or an "x".  To make that decision we need to click the DM2 Tab again.  Look at cell range AH20 through AH29.  You can see that a "B" just hit the Midday drawing but before that there was a run of "x"'s.  So if we keep to our thinking of repeating "B"'s and "x"'s, suppose we go with the "B" (Block) to hit next drawing.

So let's recap.

Position 1 we will be using a "B" = Block

Position 2 we will be using a "B" = Block

Click the Tab again labeled "StakesWorkoutStraight".  The only set that has a "B" in Position 1 and a "B" in Position 2 is Set "A".

So Set "A" is in play.  Set "A" contains the Matrices 1 through 16.

Questions 3 through 6 are what will be the "B" / "x" selections for Positions 7 through 10.

We just need to select either a "A" or "x" for these 4 postions.

We would enter our "B"'s and "x"'s in cell range AC2, AD2, AE2, AF2

Once we finish entering our selections in cell range AC2 through AF2 we can see the Straight Pick 3 selections in cell range AN6 through AN21.

We can play all 36 numbers straight or continue to filter using Sums, Root Sums (aka Left Digit Sums), or we can High/Low and Odd/Even LDR Sums.

So all in all there are 6 questions to answer correctly to pick the Straight Pick 3.  There 3 additional optional questions using Sums and LDR Sums.

The Sums filtering can be used if you enter a range of Sums in cell AU1 and AU2.  AU1 is the starting or lower range Sum and AU2 is the higher range Sum.  Notice I have the Sum range 11 as the Low Range and 17 as the High Range.  Notice there are only 5 Sums highlighted in Blue that meet the 11 through 17 range.  So we can play the 5 Pick 3 numbers 048,080,160,176,240

There additional HitSkip tabs for Positions, Pairs, Trips, and Quads.  If you click cell F2 you will see a drop-down arrow.  You can select one of the values.

For example, click the Tab labeled "SkipHitChartBinaryPairs.

Click cell F2.  You have 3 choices. G & H, H & I, and I & J.  Select G & H.  The Skip/Hit information below is for Position 7 & 8 of the Binary.

I think most of the decisions for selecting the "B"'s and "x"'s can be accomplished by looking at the Tab lableled DM2.

Let me know if there are any questions or additional ideas that you might come up with!!

Good Luck.

If anyone would like an Excel file for their state let me know. 

I would like to thank JimJ.  JimJ was responsible for coming up with this idea at the Lottoguys forum so I applied JimJ's idea to the Pick 3.

The other person is RL for creating the Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs with the binary calculations.

Thanks Steve,

Can you do a Florida version  ??  Or can I just change the drawd on the DM2 sheet ?

Nice to see you back at it.

Carlig

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                4382 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Steve,

Can you do a Florida version  ??  Or can I just change the drawd on the DM2 sheet ?

Nice to see you back at it.

Carlig

I'll make you a Florida Pick 3 program.

Let me know what version of Excel you are using.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #66575
                  October 30, 2008
                  3544 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I'll make you a Florida Pick 3 program.

Let me know what version of Excel you are using.

2007 - Excel

Thanks

CG

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    4382 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

2007 - Excel

Thanks

CG

Here you go CarliG,

Excel 2010 version.  Should work with Excel 2007

https://www.box.com/s/8i8xgglb53mnqq8qw7y1

Draws updated through Monday 1/7/2013

Interested to see what your selections are for Tuesday Midday draw.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #66575
                      October 30, 2008
                      3544 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Here you go CarliG,

Excel 2010 version.  Should work with Excel 2007

https://www.box.com/s/8i8xgglb53mnqq8qw7y1

Draws updated through Monday 1/7/2013

Interested to see what your selections are for Tuesday Midday draw.

I may need a little practice lol

But Im sure gonna have a go at it .

Will let you know, what I come up with or any questions

CG

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        Atchafalaya Basin
                        United States
                        Member #90218
                        April 24, 2010
                        10467 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Could not this system be used for Pick 4 games , its just Pick 3 with another Digit ..

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          4382 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

I may need a little practice lol

But Im sure gonna have a go at it .

Will let you know, what I come up with or any questions

CG

Pretty easy to use.  I know you'll get it!!

Answer 6 questions correctly and you win!!

The answers to the questions are either "B" = Block or "x" = Hit

Positions 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10

Positions 1 & 2 answers will determine what Matrix Set to use Set A, Set B, Set C, or Set D.

The other optional questions are using sums, LDR Sums.  This could fileter the 36 sets down even further.

I would just concentrate on getting the 6 questions answered 1st. 

Look for repeats.  Especially Positions 1 & 2 hint

Good Luck!!

Remember these are Staright Combinations to Play. No other way to make money playing the Pick 3 game.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #66575
                            October 30, 2008
                            3544 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2013, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Pretty easy to use.  I know you'll get it!!

Answer 6 questions correctly and you win!!

The answers to the questions are either "B" = Block or "x" = Hit

Positions 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10

Positions 1 & 2 answers will determine what Matrix Set to use Set A, Set B, Set C, or Set D.

The other optional questions are using sums, LDR Sums.  This could fileter the 36 sets down even further.

I would just concentrate on getting the 6 questions answered 1st. 

Look for repeats.  Especially Positions 1 & 2 hint

Good Luck!!

Remember these are Staright Combinations to Play. No other way to make money playing the Pick 3 game.

okay, I decided on set  "B"   

but where am I entering the    "We just need to select either a "A" or "x" for these 4 postions."

Isnt it supposed to be "B"  or " X"  ?

CG

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #66575
                              October 30, 2008
                              3544 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2013, 12:30 am - IP Logged

My Guess Is  x B x B

LottoBux,

Can you explain how you came up with the XBXB  ??

Thanks

CG