Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:00 am
You last visited October 30, 2014, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

patterns

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92566
June 9, 2010
1508 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2013, 1:50 pm - IP Logged
Hello, how can you build an algorithm to see patterns that leave numca the Numbers behave in a pattern that is not quite random, but not orderly either. And the best example is the pattern I have never seen in my years of research.
I call it the 1-2-3-4-5-6 bad-boy pattern.
Also it can be 2-4-6-8-10-12.
Or 42-41-40-39-38-37.
You are unlikely to get Those numbers all meeting together at one time in one game. The chances are very remote indeed. And most players know it. That's why you never see this kind of pattern picked on a board or coupon ... or even as a computer drawing from the pick.
Because everyone knows They are hugely unlikely to occur.
But luckily there are many patterns are more easily That been identified. There are millions of other patterns arranged in different ways. Remove Those bad patterns, and you have left a small percentage of random numbers have a much greater That chance of winning. thanks you
    Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #133467
    September 30, 2012
    5462 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2013, 2:06 pm - IP Logged
    12/29/2012364650525514

Never say never. In fact this occurs between 5 - 15% on average annually in both PB and MM.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
      Member #128795
      June 2, 2012
      5072 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2013, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

In my opinion, as far as big games go, there is no such thing as a bad numbers. The reason 1-2-3-4-5-6 is labeled a bad set of numbers is because of it's bias. Those number's time hasn't arrived yet, but given enough time they eventually will.

Take for example last winning Lotto numbers in florida, 8-19-21-23-36-40. These sets of numbers showed because it was their time. Now think about this for a moment. How long do you think it will take for these exact sets to return again. My bet would a few hundred thousand draws from now, or a few million draws. 1-2-3-4-5-6 can show any day, maybe next week, the only difference between those two strings above is that one of them is bias because of their consecutive orientation. As humans, our brains are always looking for patterns, and we label things all the time. So to us it looks like they don't have a chance of ever showing up, but they have every bit of a chance as any other string to show.

United States
        Member #124498
        March 14, 2012
        7024 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2013, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

tetris

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92566
          June 9, 2010
          1508 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2013, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello, ok, but these standards, wages are lower in number
          We have to deal with 80/20 and focus on the 80%, the largest number of patterns
            Random overlap of the lowest conbinaçoes bosses ordered, between 20% and 80% of the time, I'm always 80%

United States
            Member #124498
            March 14, 2012
            7024 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2013, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello, ok, but these standards, wages are lower in number
            We have to deal with 80/20 and focus on the 80%, the largest number of patterns
              Random overlap of the lowest conbinaçoes bosses ordered, between 20% and 80% of the time, I'm always 80%

What?Tetris

Florida
              United States
              Member #135620
              November 27, 2012
              356 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2013, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

I thought about taking a game and figuring every possible combination (this would have to be done with a database because there would be a fair amount of data). Then remove any number that has hit before from that list. Then remove high/low SUMS that don't occur often. I'm curious how many numbers would be left. At the least, it would be interesting to compare any given system's picks (for any given draw) again that result set. I don't imagine this would be helpful for Pick 3 or Pick 4. But maybe a Pick 5. With enough back data, it might actually be helpful.

United States
                Member #124498
                March 14, 2012
                7024 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

I thought about taking a game and figuring every possible combination (this would have to be done with a database because there would be a fair amount of data). Then remove any number that has hit before from that list. Then remove high/low SUMS that don't occur often. I'm curious how many numbers would be left. At the least, it would be interesting to compare any given system's picks (for any given draw) again that result set. I don't imagine this would be helpful for Pick 3 or Pick 4. But maybe a Pick 5. With enough back data, it might actually be helpful.

Number hitting patterns are always helpful.Thumbs Up

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92566
                  June 9, 2010
                  1508 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2013, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello, ok boner, then it is a path set standards, or the number or raffled this is not in default instead of prevês small number is better predict patterns

United States
                    Member #137433
                    January 3, 2013
                    469 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2013, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

When the last big lotto was over 500 million. I played 1-2-3-4-5 *6

and it was only ticket I won on.   Out of 50 tickets...

5 was first digit. And 6 was powerball #

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92566
                      June 9, 2010
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

When the last big lotto was over 500 million. I played 1-2-3-4-5 *6

and it was only ticket I won on.   Out of 50 tickets...

5 was first digit. And 6 was powerball #

Hello, pick4ologist, perhaps one way is to pick one or two numbers, the so-called cliques difficult to get out and sample = 1,2,3,4,5 42,43,45, ..... etc.
                        Choose one or two numbers for each group of outlet difficult, the problem which numbers are, to take one or two groups each number of difficult outlet

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        2914 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2013, 4:42 am - IP Logged

The odds of combination 01,02,03,04,05,06 being drawn are exactly the same as any other individual combination in the same game. 

The odds of a combinational type being drawn or being worth filtering out are exactly the same as the population percentage of the group they are a part of.

The problem with 01,02,03,04,05,06 is more in the number of people who buy these kind of combinations making the potential share in the prize worth much less then the usual draw.

There is no problem with a wheel's first combination being 01.02.03,04,05,06 because the pointer numbers will be replaced with your best number selections.

BobP

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92566
                          June 9, 2010
                          1508 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2013, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Hello. Bobp, depends on the size of the lottery,
                            Example a lottery, 20/6 chance of 01,02,03,04,05,06
                          It's bigger than a lottery, 80/6, another example of a 49/6
                            Repeat four numbers of the previous results is almost zero, of course depends on the number of draws already made, then the search for balance in a given moment in time. So one should not catch the exception but the rule, we get the 80% rather than the 20%, 20% are low-output patterns, of course if we are close to 100% of the lottery study, 20% of these patterns are the game

SergeM's avatar - alas
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123705
                            February 27, 2012
                            2884 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2013, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

1 to 13 = 5+

United States
                              Member #124498
                              March 14, 2012
                              7024 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello, ok boner, then it is a path set standards, or the number or raffled this is not in default instead of prevês small number is better predict patterns

TETRIS