Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:21 am
You last visited October 24, 2014, 6:17 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

1489 replies. Last post 11 days ago by likeable1.

Page 65 of 100
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144013
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless everybody with 12 numbers and 54. Buy 2 tickets for Wed and say that you will win big in the name of the Lord , then let go. That's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , short but powerfull , just buy the 2 tickets and do what he saids. I will be back tomorrow to add moe power. God Bless , Dan

Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144013
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2014, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you today with 12 million dollars to play and to win for it is written that you will recieve the kingdom in your heart and your will for I will grant you your wishes pretty soon stay with me and play 12,000 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , that was a short one but powerfull , just go with the flow and let the words bless you for a fiancial need and or win in the lottery. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
      Member #118613
      November 4, 2011
      337 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2014, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

$12 million works for me, I accept that.  Thank you God and DanBan.

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144013
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2014, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I will let God take over my handwriting so that we all wn huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 million dollars and today you will win all that you ask for without even trying so that will be it , Amen !!!

Ok , this s Dan again , that was a really short one and extremely powerful ,  expect to win , I ill be back tomorrow to add mor e power , God Bless , Dan !!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
          Member #106927
          February 27, 2011
          107 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2014, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I will let God take over my handwriting so that we all wn huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 million dollars and today you will win all that you ask for without even trying so that will be it , Amen !!!

Ok , this s Dan again , that was a really short one and extremely powerful ,  expect to win , I ill be back tomorrow to add mor e power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Amen!

I'm afraid of clowns!  Clown

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144013
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2014, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want say that today will begin a new era of politics , first of all that we might unite together as one and become friends , as I said before there will be a time when no one will suffer under my guidance there will be a time when all man will serve under me and there will be Heaven in all of us. I will say that today will happen in a big way we shall cross the sea together and forever , let's say for today will be king of desires for I shall save you today and all days, that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , that was a good healing by God for sure. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

pick3fan's avatar - Jailin
              Niles. Illinois
              United States
              Member #47164
              October 22, 2006
              129 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2014, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want say that today will begin a new era of politics , first of all that we might unite together as one and become friends , as I said before there will be a time when no one will suffer under my guidance there will be a time when all man will serve under me and there will be Heaven in all of us. I will say that today will happen in a big way we shall cross the sea together and forever , let's say for today will be king of desires for I shall save you today and all days, that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , that was a good healing by God for sure. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Amen brother dan ban...and yes i want to win the lottery to give my kids a better roof over our shoulder, buy them stuff they needed and be able to just be with them all the time and not spent 3/4 of my time working...with your prayers and God's blessing, I pray Amen...

Missouri
                United States
                Member #152329
                February 11, 2014
                1 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good to me, I really want to put together a team of people that can pick atleast one correct number everytime, get a group of 5 other people, and meditate or do qi gong and do what we need to do to win.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                  Member #118613
                  November 4, 2011
                  337 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2014, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good to me, I really want to put together a team of people that can pick atleast one correct number everytime, get a group of 5 other people, and meditate or do qi gong and do what we need to do to win.

Welcome to LP and this thread for your first post.  I dont know anything about qi gong but am interested.  Tell me more.

youniqueme29's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                    Sandy Springs, GA
                    United States
                    Member #151081
                    January 6, 2014
                    325 Posts
                    Posted: February 11, 2014, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I debt FREE is my prayer and no stress. With no job and a single mom one needs all the prayers they can get. May God Bless ALL that beleive HE  Is!  Dan Ban I thaank you for posting here and I pray God's continued blessing upon you in HIS name Amen!

"Failure is written in pencil not ink", author unknown. Always be excpecting the Best, Nothing but the Best!

palm bay fl
                      United States
                      Member #130174
                      July 8, 2012
                      2 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Count me in!

anywhere
                        United States
                        Member #114506
                        August 1, 2011
                        506 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2014, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

please bring out some type of win on my cash 5 numbers. i have been playing them for over a year. im staying in agreement that a win will happen. amen

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144013
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2014, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I prayed for everybody in today's post who asked for a lottery win , expect to win , in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying aticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today for it is written that 14,000 dollrs shall be bestowed on you today for you shall be rich with desire and wealth , Amen !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , that was short but powerfull on from God. When you win make sure you post your winning or blessing that you recieved from God after this prayer was made. Where there is testimonial there is power and everyone benifiets from it. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

anywhere
                            United States
                            Member #114506
                            August 1, 2011
                            506 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2014, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Im still touching in agreement that a win will be activate on my cash 5  . a win today amen.

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144013
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2014, 3:25 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let Gid take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 !!!

This is Dan again. Short one huh ? , Ha Ha !!! Í've seen God do miracles with people by just making a grunt sound  with no words , Ha Ha !!!. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 65 of 100