- jarasan's Blog has 670 entries (0 private) and has been viewed 584,269 times.
- Lottery Post members have made 2577 comments in jarasan's Blog.
- jarasan is a Platinum member
March 9, 2014, 6:52 pmMarketing by tactic.
One buzz word in today's business world is MARKETING.
However, people often ask for a simple explanation of "Marketing."
Well, here it is:
* You're a woman and you see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Direct Marketing.
* You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and, pointing at you, says, "She's fantastic in bed."
* You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get his telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."
* You see a guy at a party; you straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, "May I?" and reach up to straighten his tie, brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Public Relations.
* You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed."
That's Brand Recognition.
*You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He fancies you, but you talk him into going home with your friend.
That's a Sales Rep.
* Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you.
That's Tech Support.
* You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men in all these houses you're passing, so you climb onto the roof of one situated towards the center and shout at the top of your lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!"
* You are at a party; this attractive older man walks up to you and grabs your ass.
That's former President Bill Clinton.
* You like it, but twenty years later your attorney decides you were offended and you are awarded a settlement.
March 5, 2014, 10:06 pmBeyond the pale.
At the second hearing today for the IRS targeting 350+ conservative groups but didn't target a single libtard one, the disgusting criminal X IRS offcial plead the 5th repeatedly again and again. Daryl Issa gave up and adjourned the meeting, watch this video and you without a doubt be saying "she did it again!" This *'ing bitch and the rest of the corrupt cohorts in this fascist low class criminal organization need to go jail in Guantanamo for the rest of their #$%^ing lives. That lying *itch disgusts me and needs to be *itch slapped to tell the truth. You or I can't even plead the 5th on a Gd###m parking ticket 3UQUE THESE pQUING A$$HO!E DEMONCRATS!!!!!!!!! Elijah Cummings (DMd.) could be the son of Heinrich Luitpold Himmler.
Last Edited: March 5, 2014, 10:12 pm
March 4, 2014, 9:27 pmWe have a winner!!
From an email:
Written by, To The Point News
- We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)
- I am not a crook
- Read my lips - No New Taxes
- I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski
- Iraq has weapons of mass destruction
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
- I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
- The IRS is not targeting anyone.
- It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
- If I had a son.
- I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
- You didn't build that!
- I will restore trust in Government.
- The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
- The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
- It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
- Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
- We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
- I am not spying on American citizens.
- Obama Care will be good for America.
- You can keep your family doctor.
- Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
- If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
- It's just like shopping at Amazon.
- I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
- I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
- I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
- I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
- And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
- "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."
March 1, 2014, 11:45 pmThose crazy commies and their stupid gun laws.
This is what happens when sick violent basturds bent on killing know that the people (victims) can't defend themselves or fight back.
from the story:
The far western region of Xinjiang is home to a simmering rebellion against Chinese rule by separatists among parts of the Muslim Uighur (pronounced WEE'-gur) population.
Last Edited: March 2, 2014, 12:05 am
February 27, 2014, 9:32 pmThey did it again.
Shot a 70 year old grabbing a cane, WTF?
February 26, 2014, 12:45 amToday in America.
CNN and MSNBC are irrelevant, the extreme left is just going to be a bad dream soon, and the USA will be a Republic once again!! The wheels are coming off the fascist leftist cart that the DEMONcrats are in the process of crashing.
February 24, 2014, 10:38 pmFun with words.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be
driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the
adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
I have not been in Continent, and I don't remember what country it is in;
it's an age thing. They tell me it is very damp there most of the time
Last Edited: February 24, 2014, 10:41 pm
February 22, 2014, 9:01 amI won the Kenyan lottery!!
Am I lucky or what?
February 20, 2014, 11:01 pmHow the fascists roll.
I know this is out there already but never ever doubt these numb nuts in charge are deeply rooted fascists and they need to be excised from power ASAP.
To top it off, clyburn's daughter would be managing this pile of crap. mignon the young fascist nazi youth progeny, disgusting display of disregard for the 1st. amendment f' these basturds.
February 15, 2014, 9:07 amThere is hope.
The UAW lost the vote to unionize the VW plant in Tenn.. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unions should be outlawed, especially the govt. worker unions, competition not arbitration should drive economies.
February 15, 2014, 9:02 amWarnings about Tilapia and other foods from the far east.
From an e-mail:
> Subject: FW: TILAPIA WARNING!! [and more]
> I do try to watch carefully that I not purchase food products (and other products) from China. One must be vigilant.
> Thanks for this article. After reading it, I remembered that I purchased Tilapia from WalMart last week. I read the label, and it was just as the article stated "packaged in Jacksonville, FL but processed in China. After reading it, I threw it in the garbage. At my sister-in-law's suggestion, I took out of the garbage and took it back to WalMart. It had started to thaw before taking it back and inside the sealed (unopened) wrapper, there were little black particles that appeared to be feces. I took this e-mail with me and the customer service lady told me that she was familiar with it and as much as her kids liked Tilapia, they don't eat it anymore. I left the entire e-mail with her because it doesn't just address Tilapia.
> DO NOT EAT TILAPIA: Greetings and Salutations...
> I read several articles on Google about this, and even one that was defending the eating of tilapia said to avoid the fish that came from China.
> Also, I had just returned home from buying Publix & Albertson's 4-day special of 4 bags of frozen tilapia for the price of one. Sure enough, on the top of the bags, it read "farm raised", and on the bottom in small print it said, "China". I recently saw a Food inspector on TV... He said he had lived overseas and he had seen the filthy conditions their foods are raised and processed in. It is enough to make you throw up. Some foreign workers have to wear masks as they work in these places because the food is so rotten and filthy, it makes them want to throw up.
> Many of their Fish on Fish Farms are fed Raw sewage daily. He said he has seen so much filth throughout their food growing and processing that he would "never" eat any of it. They raise this filth , put some food coloring and some flavorings on it, then they ship it to the USA for YOU to consume and feed to YOUR families. They have no Food & Safety Inspectors. They ship it to you to buy and poison your families and friends.
> Imported food we eat and the junk we buy:
> Green Giant frozen vegetables are from China , and so are most of Europe's Best. Arctic Gardens are Okay. So is Birdseye.
> Never buy the grocery store garlic unless it is clearly marked from USA or Canada,the other stuff is grown in people poop (even worse than chicken poop). China is the largest producer of garlic in the world U.S. is next.
> Buy only local honey, much honey is shipped in huge containers from China and re-packed here.
> Watch out for packages which state "prepared for", "packed by" or "imported by". I don't understand the lack of mandatory labeling, especially the produce. The country of origin should be clearly shown on the item in the store. I go to the local farmers' markets in season and keep a wary eye open the rest of the year.
> Please read this very carefully, and read to the very bottom. It's important for all of us.
> How is it possible to ship food from China cheaper than having it produced in the U.S. or Canada?
> FOR EXAMPLE;
> THE "OUR FAMILY"BRAND OF MANDARIN ORANGES SAYS RIGHT ON THE CAN 'FROM CHINA '. SO, FOR A FEW MORE CENTS, BUY THE LIBERTY BRAND. GOLD BRAND OR THE DOLE IS FROM CALIFORNIA. Beware, Costco sells canned peaches and pears in a plastic jar that come from China.
> ALL "HIGH LINER" AND MOST OTHER FROZEN FISH PRODUCTS COME FROM CHINA OR INDONESIA. THE PACKAGE MAY SAY "PACIFIC SALMON" ON THE FRONT, BUT LOOK FOR THE SMALL PRINT. MOST OF THESE PRODUCTS COME FROM FISH.
> FARMS IN THE ORIENT WHERE THERE ARE NO REGULATIONS ON WHAT IS FED TO THESE FISH.
> Recently The Montreal Gazette had an article by the Canadian Government on how Chinese feed the fish: They suspend chicken wire crates over the fish ponds, and the fish feed on chicken s--t. If you search the Internet about what the Chinese feed their fish, you'll be alarmed; e.g., growth hormones, expired antibiotics from humans. Never buy any type of fish or shellfish that comes from these countries: Vietnam, China, Philippines. (I personally wonder about Thailand and other oriental countries as well)
> Check this out . I did. Steinfeld's Pickles are made in India - just as bad!
> Another example is in canned mushrooms. No-Name brand came from Indonesia.
> Also check those little fruit cups.They used to be made in Canada in the Niagara region until about 2 years ago. They are now packaged in China!
> While the Chinese export inferior and even toxic products, dangerous toys, and goods to be sold in North American markets, the media wrings its hands! Yet, 70% of North Americans believe that the trading privileges afforded to the Chinese should be suspended!
> Well, duh! Why do you need the government to suspend trading privileges?
> SIMPLY DO IT YOURSELF, CANADA AND THE U.S.!
> Simply look on the bottom of every product you buy, and if it says 'Made in China' or 'PRC' (and that now includes Hong Kong ), simply choose another product, or none at all. You will be amazed at how dependent you are on
> Chinese products, and you will be equally amazed at what you can do without.
> THINK ABOUT THIS:
> If 200 million North Americans refuse to buy just $20 each of Chinese goods, that's a billion dollar trade imbalance resolved in our favor... fast! The downside? Some Canadian/American businesses will feel a temporary pinch from having foreign stockpiles of inventory.
> Just one month of trading losses will hit the Chinese for 8% of their North American exports.
> Then they will at least have to ask themselves if the benefits of their arrogance and lawlessness are worth it.
> START NOW and don't stop.
> Send this to everybody you know. Let's show them that we are intelligent, and NOBODY can take us for granted.
February 10, 2014, 8:30 pmAirplanes landing at wrong destination airports.
It happens more often than one might imagine. The report is interesting, it is mostly due to the geographical proximity and orientation of two or more neighboring airports, pilots going to manual flight control due to line of sight and radar vs. perceived visual info conflicts, and bad weather.
February 9, 2014, 10:31 amToday's harsh reality.
Again the irs is using all means to steal money to support the fascist regime's unquenchable thirst of redistribution. Abolish the irs!!! flat tax.
February 6, 2014, 8:48 pmOK, now this is funny.
He was pi$$ed off!!!!!!
Last Edited: February 6, 2014, 8:48 pm
January 29, 2014, 7:56 pm18,000 super bowl tickets still available.
They say it is the weather, Bu11sh1t. I wrote they f'd the super bowl with all the rules and regulations like no tailgating, over security etc. don't tell me out the millions of NFL fans they can't sell that thing out in two minutes??????????? Having it in NJ and screwing the players for taxes is going to bite them in the a$$.
Last Edited: January 29, 2014, 8:01 pm