Welcome Guest
The time is now 11:23 pm
You last visited July 30, 2014, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it really possible to achieve this with pick 3 and pick 4 ?

Topic closed. 452 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 30 of 31
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116348
September 8, 2011
2092 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney Big Grin Santa

It is said that your numbers come out after you've stopped playing them. 

What are those numbers, again? Wink

request for help in your private mail, thanks

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    956 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2012, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

<snip>, the full set would've hit Mid and Eve... I've gotta get a handle on that system so I can start playing it.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

What happened to manual??? Is he gone??

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Florida
      United States
      Member #135620
      November 27, 2012
      336 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2012, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

What happened to manual??? Is he gone??

Nope. Just very busy from the holidays. Tried to get some work done on the website but it's been difficult between family/work/holiday stuff in general. I let it sneak up on me... Didn't get a chance to go Christmas shopping for the wife until the 23rd. Everyone was sold out of the iPad Minis, Kindle Fires, etc. Had to make do.

Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        956 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Nope. Just very busy from the holidays. Tried to get some work done on the website but it's been difficult between family/work/holiday stuff in general. I let it sneak up on me... Didn't get a chance to go Christmas shopping for the wife until the 23rd. Everyone was sold out of the iPad Minis, Kindle Fires, etc. Had to make do.

lmao I totally understand man! Just been wondering...glad ur still roaming around! lol

Florida
          United States
          Member #135620
          November 27, 2012
          336 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2012, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

While I was doing the filters coding on my test system, I had an idea for a different take on it. So I've been fiddling with that over the past few days (with what little free time I had). I actually had a version working between SQL and Excel (as a proof of concept) where a 3x3x3 system was hitting very well and played daily. I tested two weeks and it looked promissing. 3x3x3 was much better than the 5x5x5 that I had working and it was still hitting very well. Left the computer to go do some stuff with the family, <snip> thing crashed. Lost my work. Now I have to figure it out again. As a programmer, I know better than to walk away with unsaved data on the screen. Not sure what I was thinking. I spent a few hours yesterday but it's still not getting this hits I was before. Can't wait to get it worked out again so I can play the numbers for real.

So anyway, between being busy with family, work, holiday stuff... that's why there hasn't been an update on the site lately. Nothing like being side tracked.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            956 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2012, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

While I was doing the filters coding on my test system, I had an idea for a different take on it. So I've been fiddling with that over the past few days (with what little free time I had). I actually had a version working between SQL and Excel (as a proof of concept) where a 3x3x3 system was hitting very well and played daily. I tested two weeks and it looked promissing. 3x3x3 was much better than the 5x5x5 that I had working and it was still hitting very well. Left the computer to go do some stuff with the family, <snip> thing crashed. Lost my work. Now I have to figure it out again. As a programmer, I know better than to walk away with unsaved data on the screen. Not sure what I was thinking. I spent a few hours yesterday but it's still not getting this hits I was before. Can't wait to get it worked out again so I can play the numbers for real.

So anyway, between being busy with family, work, holiday stuff... that's why there hasn't been an update on the site lately. Nothing like being side tracked.

Hey at least YOU said you knew better!!!!! Lmao good luck figuring it back out!!

Florida
              United States
              Member #135620
              November 27, 2012
              336 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I've been obsessed with finding out what I did to get those hits. Think I finally figured it out. I've done some tweaking and tested November. Here are my results:

This method assumes online play. $1 per number, $900 straight wins (lots of boxes hit but I didn't count those) only. I back tested for November, played each set group (9 sets per draw, twice a day) for seven days or until a straight it. I came up with 9 straight hits in 30 days. It would've taken $3276 to play but overall wins would have been $8100. Now if someone had actually played this way, there would've been a lot of overlap. By day 7, there would be 7 groups being played (unless a win occurred)... 7*$18 = 126 a day. Doubt anyone will go that route. But still, 9 hits in a 30 day period, not bad for my first system. I'll continue tweaking it and see if I can get the hit count up, along with testing other months to make sure November wasn't a fluke.

If it does work out, I'll see about getting it coded on my site. Figures I'd come up with a system that would be a PITA to code...

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106669
                February 22, 2011
                16545 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I've been obsessed with finding out what I did to get those hits. Think I finally figured it out. I've done some tweaking and tested November. Here are my results:

This method assumes online play. $1 per number, $900 straight wins (lots of boxes hit but I didn't count those) only. I back tested for November, played each set group (9 sets per draw, twice a day) for seven days or until a straight it. I came up with 9 straight hits in 30 days. It would've taken $3276 to play but overall wins would have been $8100. Now if someone had actually played this way, there would've been a lot of overlap. By day 7, there would be 7 groups being played (unless a win occurred)... 7*$18 = 126 a day. Doubt anyone will go that route. But still, 9 hits in a 30 day period, not bad for my first system. I'll continue tweaking it and see if I can get the hit count up, along with testing other months to make sure November wasn't a fluke.

If it does work out, I'll see about getting it coded on my site. Figures I'd come up with a system that would be a PITA to code...

Mail For You

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #135620
                  November 27, 2012
                  336 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2013, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

sigh, this is going to drive me nuts. I've tweaked my system and tested November and December. Each month produced 16 hits. That's above 50% for each month. Playing in-store, the profits would be nice. Playing online, profits would be great (Figures for November are a $2353 total cost and $14900 total gain; playing 9 numbers at $1). My only problem is I can't find a solution to the +/- problem. Going all positive or all minus cuts way down on the hits. Doing a set +/- for a position produces ok results but doesn't work well for more than a month. Using both generated sets cuts way too much into the profits. If I can just figure out which way to go for each position (something definable), this system would be ready for prime time. Figuring that out just might drive me crazy though.

Monticello , Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #92629
                    June 11, 2010
                    4 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Here is a Great Link for anyone looking for Lottery Systems in Excel/Apache : ( Freeware )

https://www.box.com/s/dd34d3854af6211a8057

Thank you CajunWin for his great post!!!!

Monticello , Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #92629
                      June 11, 2010
                      4 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Acualy I love his whole thread! Thank you all!!

United States
                        Member #137433
                        January 3, 2013
                        469 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Choose 1 game.  1 state and stop trying every system in the world.  I see a lot of you'll all over the place with your lottery play.  You'll never become a great player. Bouncing from team to team...    Asystem terms don't work for all states. All states lotteries aren't created equal...   It's not a get rich quick scheme. It's a slow learning process.  Once u learn 1 states lottery you wont be on every thread on lottery post seeking the next big system.  You will already know your states games in and out...

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                          NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          722 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2013, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Choose 1 game.  1 state and stop trying every system in the world.  I see a lot of you'll all over the place with your lottery play.  You'll never become a great player. Bouncing from team to team...    Asystem terms don't work for all states. All states lotteries aren't created equal...   It's not a get rich quick scheme. It's a slow learning process.  Once u learn 1 states lottery you wont be on every thread on lottery post seeking the next big system.  You will already know your states games in and out...

Hi,   Pick4ologist:

Good idea! Could you let us know what's your strategy or system for P4 in your State?

United States
                            Member #137433
                            January 3, 2013
                            469 Posts
                            Posted: January 11, 2013, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Tons of tracking...... lots of pattern searching..  but what i do cannot be accomplished overnight...   may need to takentime off from wagering and focus on studying and tracking your states results..  but 4 folk looking for fast win..... id suggest wheeling ...

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Goal. $1,500 a week.
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90253
                              April 24, 2010
                              2272 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

That is a very good advice Pick4ologist.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Page 30 of 31