Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:57 pm
You last visited April 23, 2014, 3:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it really possible to achieve this with pick 3 and pick 4 ?

Topic closed. 452 replies. Last post 1 year ago by onlymoney.

Page 31 of 31
PrintE-mailLink
onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
Member #128795
June 2, 2012
4249 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Tons of tracking...... lots of pattern searching..  but what i do cannot be accomplished overnight...   may need to takentime off from wagering and focus on studying and tracking your states results..  but 4 folk looking for fast win..... id suggest wheeling ...

I've been studying patterns in P-3 for over 20 years, and every single one of them have good days and bad ones, even weeks or months.  I've wracked my brains for hours until my head literally hurts, and my eyes feel like they'll blow up. lol

Wheeling is only as good as the numbers in them.

I've seen you post a lot about how much more you know about successful predictions than the rest of us, but i haven't seen you post numbers. Maybe i haven't looked hard enough, but is there a link/s to a thread/s that shows you get regular hits that put you in the black?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging, but the proof is in the prediction game. It's easy to make statements about what people should do, so prove what you say is true. I welcome people to prove me wrong. I want to learn better ways, but it takes more than a few nice sentences.

Thanks.

United States
    Member #137433
    January 3, 2013
    469 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2013, 2:09 am - IP Logged

I've been studying patterns in P-3 for over 20 years, and every single one of them have good days and bad ones, even weeks or months.  I've wracked my brains for hours until my head literally hurts, and my eyes feel like they'll blow up. lol

Wheeling is only as good as the numbers in them.

I've seen you post a lot about how much more you know about successful predictions than the rest of us, but i haven't seen you post numbers. Maybe i haven't looked hard enough, but is there a link/s to a thread/s that shows you get regular hits that put you in the black?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging, but the proof is in the prediction game. It's easy to make statements about what people should do, so prove what you say is true. I welcome people to prove me wrong. I want to learn better ways, but it takes more than a few nice sentences.

Thanks.

I don't need to validate my success by making you happy with predictions.  I have no ego.  I speak from general knowledge...  Dance  Don't hate me hate da game.....  I can admit.  No system works 24/7. If it did the lottery would go under.  But under knowledge and effective wagering.  You can breathy reduce odds in your selected games.....    i guess you'd like for me to write a step by step guide to how I game the Georgia lottery.  No I don't have time to do that for you.  But what I will do is continue being a member on this site and encourage people willing to learn.  That it takes MOre than.  Adding 1 and 1. Looking up dreams on dream number apps.Hyper.... But it does take narrow Gaming.....   kinda like relationships.  Be monogamous with one game and she will treat you well.   swerve off, trying do to much. May bring you instant gratification but at end of day. Your main lady will treat ya better.......

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
      Member #128795
      June 2, 2012
      4249 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2013, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

I don't need to validate my success by making you happy with predictions.  I have no ego.  I speak from general knowledge...  Dance  Don't hate me hate da game.....  I can admit.  No system works 24/7. If it did the lottery would go under.  But under knowledge and effective wagering.  You can breathy reduce odds in your selected games.....    i guess you'd like for me to write a step by step guide to how I game the Georgia lottery.  No I don't have time to do that for you.  But what I will do is continue being a member on this site and encourage people willing to learn.  That it takes MOre than.  Adding 1 and 1. Looking up dreams on dream number apps.Hyper.... But it does take narrow Gaming.....   kinda like relationships.  Be monogamous with one game and she will treat you well.   swerve off, trying do to much. May bring you instant gratification but at end of day. Your main lady will treat ya better.......

I didn't ask you to show me step by step anything. All i asked was to prove how good you say you are by posting numbers. I can write endless theories, blah blah blah blah, but the proof is in the pudding, Period !

Anything else is just hype. Puke

Page 31 of 31