Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:08 pm
You last visited September 2, 2014, 10:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it really possible to achieve this with pick 3 and pick 4 ?

Topic closed. 452 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 31
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #126319
April 7, 2012
103 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2012, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I noticed 2 things here: First, the systems here have way too many numbers to play everyday. Second, some systems are hard to understand, let alone give you hits. I know that no systems can win all the time, but some here don't work or work while testing only, when you play for money....another story. So i'm calling all the big systems designers, can you please design systems for pick 3 and pick 4 where we don't have to play so many numbers. Even though i started to play online, the money goes fast, especially when you don't win. I enjoy playing those games, but i'm beginning to have doubts, i am still looking for a system to win some money before christmas, hope i find it soon !

Desperately looking for a winning system or strategy...

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #133467
    September 30, 2012
    5462 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2012, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

As others will suggest, no one system is perfect. Rather people use a combination of systems or rundowns. When I look at someone's predictions or system results it is only as a reference to guide me in the right direction. I play selections from my list of numbers based on what other systems validate.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      OHIO
      United States
      Member #5328
      June 30, 2004
      1284 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I agree you must have a few systems to work with, then take all those numbers and filter them down to say 10-15 numbers a draw..its still hard to win all the time..set a goal to win afew times a month, then a few times a week..Smile

have a great winning day!

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        fort
        United States
        Member #72407
        March 17, 2009
        6114 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2012, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

TRY some of the posters that  predict by sums due,, like cash34lologist  or lotteryqueen  and  blackapple top posters ok good luck and if you need   followers,,Thumbs Up email me  that goes  for  any  player   good luck val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86100
          January 29, 2010
          8255 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2012, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

I noticed 2 things here: First, the systems here have way too many numbers to play everyday. Second, some systems are hard to understand, let alone give you hits. I know that no systems can win all the time, but some here don't work or work while testing only, when you play for money....another story. So i'm calling all the big systems designers, can you please design systems for pick 3 and pick 4 where we don't have to play so many numbers. Even though i started to play online, the money goes fast, especially when you don't win. I enjoy playing those games, but i'm beginning to have doubts, i am still looking for a system to win some money before christmas, hope i find it soon !

You have to spend time and backtest the various systems.  Many posters win with my systems and others but they don't expect the wins to hit them between the eyes: they backtest ,experiment etc.  Work hard at learning the games and the wins will come.  Also, study the games you play for patterns, hot pairs ,sums that are due ,pairs that are due, etc.; and then compare and see what system could work for you.

One thing I noticed is the many posters who complain but don't come up with something of their own.  Think outside the box and you will surprise yourself. I doubt that they want to put in the effort to win in the first place.

Idea

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86100
            January 29, 2010
            8255 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2012, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

It took me very little time to enter the Quebec draw 300 from November 23,2012 into my Noah's Pairs program.  The results showed pairs for the next day's hit (489) and a pair for the November 26th draw 959.  Very simple and with a few pairs. 

Enter Combo300        

Pairs to Watch   

United States
              Member #116348
              September 8, 2011
              2228 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Most system works, the issue is more of betting strategy. Find a system with less parameters, own the system by evolving and ask yourself these questions:

Is the system simple and devoid of many parameters?

My max budget is $2/day can I make $500 a week?(meanining playing few straight picks )

Am I consistent with choosen strategy or keep changing betting style(The more options you have with a system, the more distract you become, Is  A RANDOM THING!)?.

Evolved system comes with patience and patience should be your weapon. 

supposing I gave a string $24135$ to use for Pick 3, my simple instruction is to convert into pairs when the string is reduced to only 3 elements based on  preceeding draw, test it and see what you with the pairs. GL

United States
                Member #116348
                September 8, 2011
                2228 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

just sent pm for Request for info.

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
                  California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  6127 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Systems do tend to produce a lot of numbers but it's up to you to decide which ones to play. Knowing other things such as your state's Hottest digits will help narrow down the field. It is next to impossible to create a system with only 1 or 2 numbers...I'm sure most of us "system writers" have tried this till they're blue in the face. Not gonna happen.

OHIO
                    United States
                    Member #4164
                    March 27, 2004
                    10861 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2012, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Systems do tend to produce a lot of numbers but it's up to you to decide which ones to play. Knowing other things such as your state's Hottest digits will help narrow down the field. It is next to impossible to create a system with only 1 or 2 numbers...I'm sure most of us "system writers" have tried this till they're blue in the face. Not gonna happen.

I Agree! I'm with you 100% lottolaughs......

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86100
                      January 29, 2010
                      8255 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2012, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Most system works, the issue is more of betting strategy. Find a system with less parameters, own the system by evolving and ask yourself these questions:

Is the system simple and devoid of many parameters?

My max budget is $2/day can I make $500 a week?(meanining playing few straight picks )

Am I consistent with choosen strategy or keep changing betting style(The more options you have with a system, the more distract you become, Is  A RANDOM THING!)?.

Evolved system comes with patience and patience should be your weapon. 

supposing I gave a string $24135$ to use for Pick 3, my simple instruction is to convert into pairs when the string is reduced to only 3 elements based on  preceeding draw, test it and see what you with the pairs. GL

I myself don't worry about being distracted I'm always working on new things.  To stay with something if it isn't working is a waste of time.  Options are what make some systems improve. 

US Flag

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        17842 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2012, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

You're not the first to notice those things and make such a request and you won't be the last.  The problem is system designers aren't interested in developing such a system for anyone other than themselves.  Your only choice to is work with what is available or design your own.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                        * your best chance to win a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                            Wink 

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86100
                          January 29, 2010
                          8255 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2012, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

You're not the first to notice those things and make such a request and you won't be the last.  The problem is system designers aren't interested in developing such a system for anyone other than themselves.  Your only choice to is work with what is available or design your own.

I posted one system (Noahs pairs that hit in the member's game) what more can one ask for??  It's incredible that people buy into this arguement.  Are the system designers suppose to hold people's hand and make the pick for them?? I could backtest with several of mine and others systems and there surely will be hits.   The thread is ridiculous.

Lovies

Canada
                            Member #126319
                            April 7, 2012
                            103 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

TRY some of the posters that  predict by sums due,, like cash34lologist  or lotteryqueen  and  blackapple top posters ok good luck and if you need   followers,,Thumbs Up email me  that goes  for  any  player   good luck val8

Thanks, will do that !

Canada
                              Member #126319
                              April 7, 2012
                              103 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

It took me very little time to enter the Quebec draw 300 from November 23,2012 into my Noah's Pairs program.  The results showed pairs for the next day's hit (489) and a pair for the November 26th draw 959.  Very simple and with a few pairs. 

Enter Combo300        

Pairs to Watch   

Lakerben, i did check your stuff out, no doubt you're good...but some systems though can cost too much to play, unless we filter. for the Quebec workout you just did though i gotta say i'm speechless, gotta check this one out !

Page 1 of 31