Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:29 am
You last visited April 25, 2014, 4:26 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 9 months ago by sandnan.

Page 2 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
2051 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2012, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks so much for posting this great system and for saring with us!  You sir are a Gentleman.

Can you develop a system for my state which is a 5/35 with this program?

Thank You

meskhov

The software can handle any matrix from pick-4 to pick-6 up to 60 numbers but for several reasons I have

blocked those capabilities in this release.  A couple years ago I released a old dos version which turned into

a full time job supporting it.  You would not believe how much time goes into something like this and if not for

the help from some very good friends I would not be able to do this at all.  The software is totally free to use

and I don't even ask for donations.  Winsum created a forum and I hope others help him keep it running with

a few donations because he is paying for everything out of his own pocket.   Kind of hard these days to find

someone like that,  I don't know where he finds the time or energy to do all the stuff he does.  Maybe once a

support database of enough people exist so that others can pitch in then I might release a extended version

for the smaller state games.   Releasing the PB and MM versions I figured would allow many people to use the

program and trade setup information along the way.  Not making any promises here so don't look for the state

games any time soon.  The lottery is just a hobby for me and I want to keep it that way. I hope that as time go

by that the ones that understand the proper usage of this software will help others learn it. 

Thanks for your interst.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    2051 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2012, 12:04 am - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks so much for posting this great system and for saring with us!  You sir are a Gentleman.

Can you develop a system for my state which is a 5/35 with this program?

Thank You

meskhov

At this time, no.  The software can handle any game from pick-4 to pick-6 up to 60 numbers but I have blocked

those options.  A couple years back I released a older version and it turned into a full time job just supporting

it.  PB and MM are major games and cover many states so I decided to just allow those games in this version.

Many would not believe how much time is envolved in doing something like this and the lottery is just one of

my many hobbies.  I have a pick-3/4 system under development and will release it sometime in the future if

I don't kick the bucket first.  Anyway, I hope you take a polk at the big games, You never know there may be

a JP with your name on it just over the next hill.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      2051 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2012, 12:06 am - IP Logged

meskhov

At this time, no.  The software can handle any game from pick-4 to pick-6 up to 60 numbers but I have blocked

those options.  A couple years back I released a older version and it turned into a full time job just supporting

it.  PB and MM are major games and cover many states so I decided to just allow those games in this version.

Many would not believe how much time is envolved in doing something like this and the lottery is just one of

my many hobbies.  I have a pick-3/4 system under development and will release it sometime in the future if

I don't kick the bucket first.  Anyway, I hope you take a polk at the big games, You never know there may be

a JP with your name on it just over the next hill.

RL

I thought the first of the two post above got lost so that' the reason for two like replys.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

MA
        United States
        Member #89096
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks so much for your comments.  I fully understand and can very much appreciate all your and winsums efforts!

Will definitely try this on the big games as you said you never know.

Thanks Again!

meskhov

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          2051 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2012, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone

I just checked and around 70% of my monthly bandwith for my box account was used up today.  I expect

it to reach it's limit by early morning so if the download link quits working that will be the reason.  I will

be checking into upgrading my account but not until sometime monday.   I think there has been around

600 downloads including the videos.  I might start using pics for examples as they will help out some on

the bandwith usage.  I will try make a few later tonight.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            3846 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2012, 5:41 am - IP Logged

This program is totally awesome.  For those who are new to Lotterypost you may want to do a search for RL-Randomlocic threads and read some of Craigs's older posts especially this post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/214856

The program is only intended for Mega Millions and Power Ball Lottery games only.

Below are a few PDF's that give a brief explanation of the Filters.

Craig has put a great number of hours developing this program.  Great thanks go out to Craig (RL)!!!

https://www.box.com/s/36885cab89caa0b69f42

https://www.box.com/s/de9d2cadcd22067f58a5

https://www.box.com/s/e87b8a9f277d668eef96

https://www.box.com/s/8ad1ba24a3363f77871c

If anyone has any suggestions on future videos or suggestion on instructions that they think will help them.  Let me know and I will try to put something together, either a PDF or Craig may make a new video.

Good Luck!!

I agree with the awesome!!! He may have out created a monster!! Craig, thanks for your hard work in the creation of this program, much appreciated. Steve, the PDF's are fantastic, great work. PM me with your phone number, old one doesn't work.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              2051 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2012, 5:57 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I created short video that shows how to access the R-A-C control panel which allows you to fine tune it.

I can't remember if I set these before I sent out the program but you should at least check to see what

they are set to.  The control panel is very easy to open and adjust just follow the instructions in the video.

I am not sure if Steve addressed this in his instructions.   Anyway, here's the link for the video.

RL

https://www.box.com/s/cc35ef36e8eb63c93bbc

they are not.

US Flag

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                2051 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2012, 6:20 am - IP Logged

I agree with the awesome!!! He may have out created a monster!! Craig, thanks for your hard work in the creation of this program, much appreciated. Steve, the PDF's are fantastic, great work. PM me with your phone number, old one doesn't work.

Hey Bob

Thanks, I guess the proof will be if anyone wins, not sure if someone does win that we will hear about it

but that's fine.  I enjoy playing and even more when I win.  I am not a big PB and MM player but as this

moves along I think we can have some fun trying to win.  I would like to somehow get to the point where

people will post some of their filter selections that they feel will show in the next draw.  I made a few runs

using the first 12 filters set to one value and it reduced to 2 or 3 lines.  If someone could come up with a

good prediction method for the first 10 and share it then we could all have a good payday.  I don't think it

can be done but there are many out there much better equipped then me in that area.  I have written maybe

100 prediction programs and some of them got close a few times but quit by the time I got around to using

them.  Oh, well that's part of playing i guess.  I did change phones and I will get my new number to you soon.

If I don't then remind me. My mind is like the old toy cap guns, It only works some of the time.   I guess we will

have to wait and see where this goes but hope to have a good time doing it.   I just made a run for MM using

the first 12 filters set to one value and got 16 lines with 1ea5of5, 1ea4of5, 4ea3of5. Now all I got to do is figure

out a way to do it before the drawing.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92566
                  June 9, 2010
                  1364 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Hello, rl rondo, and winsu, I'm sure if someone wins a prize to donate up to know good   20% for their work, because this helping us, I have a lotto 60/6, I gladly estario a forecast up to 4 numbers of the six possible within your system could    Complete with the study of the suits at each position in tender have 20 positions, Rl your system analyzes resulted in a horizontal, could also be seen in the last six draws vertical example = 12 15 18 20 35 46 02 15 23 42 48 49 05 23 25 29 35 56 12 15 32 45 48 60 24 15 25 28 30 51 01 12 24 34 58 59 1st position    the numbers of the 1st position in the vertical = 12,02,05,12,24,01 is that when you put in order of draw, the study of each upright position is better, but in ascending order   have the filter out of position, eg the 1st position   going from 01 to 24, limiting the universe of numbers for a1 th position. rl is just an idea ok thank you for good job   but lottery ha min is 60/6.

flossdog's avatar - badbob
                    NY
                    United States
                    Member #110598
                    May 8, 2011
                    300 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2012, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Many thanks RL and WinSum! Fantastic job!

MA
                      United States
                      Member #89096
                      March 30, 2010
                      245 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2012, 9:03 am - IP Logged

RL:

Just wanted to make sure that filters are to be changed for each upcoming drawing, correct?

Thanks

M

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        2051 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2012, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

meskhov

Yes, some of the filter choices will fall within the same range draw to draw while others will need to

be changed.  You can look at the database and make a few counts to get a general idea as to how

many will repeat draw to draw, how many move up or down etc...   Many of the filters will change by

one digit value.  I have seen drawings where 15 or more values repeated from one drawing to the next. 

RL

they are not.

US Flag

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          2051 Posts
                          Posted: May 20, 2012, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know that Steven has uploaded the videos and they can now be watched

from his site or youtube.  This will save you from downloading the videos and help cut down on the

bandwith usage.  The link is provided in the About section of DMP for those interested. 

RL

they are not.

US Flag

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: May 20, 2012, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know that Steven has uploaded the videos and they can now be watched

from his site or youtube.  This will save you from downloading the videos and help cut down on the

bandwith usage.  The link is provided in the About section of DMP for those interested. 

RL

Good work, RL.  Cheers

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              4149 Posts
                              Posted: May 20, 2012, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone

RL

Here are RL's Videos uploaded to Youtube:

Please use the Youtube links below to watch the videos.  This will save RL's box.net bandwidth.

If you are using Mozilla Firefox Browser there is an addon called "Flashgot".  Just Google it.  Once you have the addon installed you can also download the videos from Youtube. 

Video 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O21FKMV69nY

Video 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0wm-RgrydA&feature=channel&list=UL

Video 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlX2O76tk1k&feature=channel&list=UL

Video 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBMFQh-Y_lI&feature=channel&list=UL

Video 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmsYhCKeDU&feature=channel&list=UL

Video 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A47QcKrPb_g&feature=channel&list=UL

Video 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCNUy0HalPQ&feature=channel&list=UL

Video 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8WwgmmGYsA&feature=channel&list=UL

Auto Cover Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ryomZ6EkP8&feature=channel&list=UL

Page 2 of 140