Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:21 pm
You last visited October 31, 2014, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 1 year ago by sandnan.

Page 6 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
2239 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2012, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Hello rl randomlogic, is possible after setting all the parameters of the filters, with the results cadatro more DE200 or more, ask, generating betting with filters but no more than the suit or trio of previous draws,, bet you have all four numbers of draws anterios is excluded. You can put this filter together? Thanks rl

dr san

Below are a couple pics showing another method that could be used to flter sets.  This uses the multi wheel

option and the sets from the last five drawings and the Low high values.  The values that the low/high are

set to will always be a risk but this type of setup will filter as well as what you describe.

RL

wheelcolor1

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    724 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2012, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Hi frenchie

I like you, think that the lexies are going to play a very important role in lottery selection in the future.

You may have noticed that I include the foward and reverse lexigraphic index values in the database.

The type of analysis that you use can if selected correctly be a very good reduction tool but I don't like

putting that many of my eggs in one basket so to speak.  I tracked lexi position for a while but gave up

on this approach.   The lexi is my #1 area of focus and has been for several years now and I have found

some very interesting ways of using them.  Winsum has been working on this  too and has made some

progress.  I created the reverse lexi and using front pairs from both can often trap the winning set in a

very small list.  The R-L-P option is a lexigraphical index based reduction  program and although it is not

finished, some versions have very good hit rates with less than 25,000 lines reducing the matrix by as much

as 99%  before even setting a single filter.  Much of what I am working on right now has to do with processing

speed.  I use a two stage generator the first of which generates the lexi value which is where the selection

processes are made before moving to the generation of sets.   This allows me to process 5 million lines in a

few seconds before passing the information to the set generator.  Having to wait on processing time is not

that big of deal except in the testing stages where one has to make thousands of runs. Anyway, thanks for 

your input want to say that I think your moving in the right direction. 

RL

Hi, RL-RANDOMLOGIC:

Thanks for your and Winsum's hard work and sincere share!

I was a JP game's fan and have seriously learned so many systems such GH's Advantage Plus,

Expert Lotto (V4 & V5), Saliu's program, ...etc. But I have not yet found a system which can really working

for any JP games in the world until now.

As you told me, your goal of making the system is for entertainment mainly instead of income.

It's fine but I just want to know did you make some backtests for any States and any JP games

by using your system? If so, could you tell us the results in detail?

Or have anyone gotten any bigger win by using the system so far?

RL, don't misunderstand my questions above please and I like your beautiful and friendly program!

Thanks for your and Winsum's very nice and smart job again!!!

Best regards,

lb

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92566
      June 9, 2010
      1509 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2012, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Hello, rl, stern ok I agree, good job, rl have you noticed that as the size of the lottery The repetition frequency of suits and court or dukes changes   Example lottery has their 39/5 a repetition frequency of suits and pairs, and higher   What a lotto 49/6 or 60/6 a lotto 60/6 has a lower frequency of repeated pairs and blocks the suit and its size up to 60 numbers, you know, their lottery   From 39/5, has a high frequency of repeated pairs and tender for up to 39 numbers, and a math question. So in case your peers and use the lotto suits that more repeat   To create wheels and fix these pairs and tender, take training for up to 4 numbers after the draw in 87% of the case is with the tide, a filter would be simplified to see. Thanks rl and Stern for the good work, you are not working for free, at least for me   When I win will also earn 20%.

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        2239 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2012, 11:18 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

My playing the lottery i guess could be called entertainment but this software is serious stuff.

The part that some people might have a problem with is that I don't believe the lottery can be

predicted.  Many may dissagree with this but I don't think there is any other software anywhere

in the world better then this.  Many will make all kinds of claims as to how their algorithms are

so advanced and that you are sure to win if you use it.  These people sell thousands of copies

and so they have thousands of people spending thousands of dollars playing.  Gail howard is one

of these people but the bottom line is that no matter what wheel or filter you use, the user still

has to pick the numbers that they use in these wheels.   Any software that claims that it can from

past history predict what will happen next pertaining to the lottery is simply untrue, It can't be done.

A borken clock shows the correct time twice each day.  The claims these people make are nothing

more than chance.   I don't make any of these claims and what I have here is a software that gives

the user many options from which they can make a setup.  I just tested a NN program that cost $500

which claimed it could be used for lottery prediction.  The suggest algorithm that I included in DM beats

it in every test I have ran hands down  and the best part is, DMP is 100% free.  A couple months back

I hit two 5of5's in the same week using this software.  One I hit on 100 lines and the other on 108.

Many of the people that got the old dos version a couple years ago have reported hitting a JP on as

few as 11 or 12 lines.  I have only hit one JP when I held the tickets in my hand but I would guess that

I have hit at least 100 JP's over the last 10 to 15 years.   This software is free but don't think that it is

just another piece of junk which is what most lottery software is.   The filters I have included run within

a very small range often 0 to 4 and some range from 0 to 2.   Nothing about this software says prediction.

Most everyone of the beta testers have reported they have won more using this software then any other

system they have ever used and some of these people try every system that comes out.  Some people

may not do well but that is unrelated to the software,  It is that they can't move away from conventional

play.  I admit that I have been using this software for many many years and that might give me a hands

up using it but my methods are simple.  I always tell people to play on paper first because if you can't do

well doing that what would make you think that playing for real will be any different.  In the first release

I told people to try and reduce to 500 lines.  Once they get to where they can hit some nice prizes at that

level then move to 250.  Once they reach the 250 level then they are ready to play, Auto cover can take it

from there.  Another problem I see that many have is expectation.  Trying to reduce 5 million plus lines down

to 10 or 15 and winning every time is a dream.  If you tried to trap the 5of5 in a pool of 1 million lines, chance

would say that you will only be correct about 1 out of every 5 attemps.   This is not a magic box it is a set of

tools that if set correctly it will trap that 5of5 every time,  auto-cover excluded.  The software just puts several

tools all in the same box with a interface that makes them very easy to use.  Everything is linked together and

it is 100% mouse operated.  Looking for something to pick your numbers for you, Click the R-S-G option, it will

generate QP's which in test seem to do quite well.  Add a few well set filters  then it does even better.

Take the time to use this software correctly and I don't think you will regret it, however be prepared to put some

serious time in getting to know it inside and out. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          2239 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Hello, rl, stern ok I agree, good job, rl have you noticed that as the size of the lottery The repetition frequency of suits and court or dukes changes   Example lottery has their 39/5 a repetition frequency of suits and pairs, and higher   What a lotto 49/6 or 60/6 a lotto 60/6 has a lower frequency of repeated pairs and blocks the suit and its size up to 60 numbers, you know, their lottery   From 39/5, has a high frequency of repeated pairs and tender for up to 39 numbers, and a math question. So in case your peers and use the lotto suits that more repeat   To create wheels and fix these pairs and tender, take training for up to 4 numbers after the draw in 87% of the case is with the tide, a filter would be simplified to see. Thanks rl and Stern for the good work, you are not working for free, at least for me   When I win will also earn 20%.

dr san

Thats why I play my 5-39 and if my state had a 5-25 with a 5K jp I would be playing that.  The more sets

the harder it is to hit and the harder it is to reduce without loosing the lower prizes.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            2239 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2012, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

I forgot to mention that the only backtesting I do is to test the software.  Since the filter settings are

not static there would not be much use in doing it.  I do however make many after the fact setups just

so I can fine tune my setups.  I am thinking of trying to play a few times using the first 10 filters all set

to one value and see how I do.  This is a bit risky but many times it puts me in the range I like to play.

I need to test auto-cover with this type of setup and may have to do some fine tunning but things like

this are the only test I run.  The fewer groups and digits that are set the longer the run time but for my

5-39 it's not bad at all.  Anyway, hope you pick up on this very quickly and hit some nice prizes.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              724 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2012, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

My playing the lottery i guess could be called entertainment but this software is serious stuff.

The part that some people might have a problem with is that I don't believe the lottery can be

predicted.  Many may dissagree with this but I don't think there is any other software anywhere

in the world better then this.  Many will make all kinds of claims as to how their algorithms are

so advanced and that you are sure to win if you use it.  These people sell thousands of copies

and so they have thousands of people spending thousands of dollars playing.  Gail howard is one

of these people but the bottom line is that no matter what wheel or filter you use, the user still

has to pick the numbers that they use in these wheels.   Any software that claims that it can from

past history predict what will happen next pertaining to the lottery is simply untrue, It can't be done.

A borken clock shows the correct time twice each day.  The claims these people make are nothing

more than chance.   I don't make any of these claims and what I have here is a software that gives

the user many options from which they can make a setup.  I just tested a NN program that cost $500

which claimed it could be used for lottery prediction.  The suggest algorithm that I included in DM beats

it in every test I have ran hands down  and the best part is, DMP is 100% free.  A couple months back

I hit two 5of5's in the same week using this software.  One I hit on 100 lines and the other on 108.

Many of the people that got the old dos version a couple years ago have reported hitting a JP on as

few as 11 or 12 lines.  I have only hit one JP when I held the tickets in my hand but I would guess that

I have hit at least 100 JP's over the last 10 to 15 years.   This software is free but don't think that it is

just another piece of junk which is what most lottery software is.   The filters I have included run within

a very small range often 0 to 4 and some range from 0 to 2.   Nothing about this software says prediction.

Most everyone of the beta testers have reported they have won more using this software then any other

system they have ever used and some of these people try every system that comes out.  Some people

may not do well but that is unrelated to the software,  It is that they can't move away from conventional

play.  I admit that I have been using this software for many many years and that might give me a hands

up using it but my methods are simple.  I always tell people to play on paper first because if you can't do

well doing that what would make you think that playing for real will be any different.  In the first release

I told people to try and reduce to 500 lines.  Once they get to where they can hit some nice prizes at that

level then move to 250.  Once they reach the 250 level then they are ready to play, Auto cover can take it

from there.  Another problem I see that many have is expectation.  Trying to reduce 5 million plus lines down

to 10 or 15 and winning every time is a dream.  If you tried to trap the 5of5 in a pool of 1 million lines, chance

would say that you will only be correct about 1 out of every 5 attemps.   This is not a magic box it is a set of

tools that if set correctly it will trap that 5of5 every time,  auto-cover excluded.  The software just puts several

tools all in the same box with a interface that makes them very easy to use.  Everything is linked together and

it is 100% mouse operated.  Looking for something to pick your numbers for you, Click the R-S-G option, it will

generate QP's which in test seem to do quite well.  Add a few well set filters  then it does even better.

Take the time to use this software correctly and I don't think you will regret it, however be prepared to put some

serious time in getting to know it inside and out. 

RL

Hi, RL-RANDOMLOGIC:

Thanks for your detail and sincere reply!

You're an honest person since you admit that your DMP software can not predict lotto #s and you don't

guarantee DMP can win too. Also, the best part is, DMP is 100% free. Thank you Mr. RL!

However, I want to discuss some topics with you as below and do hope hearing your sincere feedback.

1)I think lotto #s can be predicted. In deed lotto is random and chance game but it's a real science too

from the view of mathematics. The reason that we have not yet found a good software is because we don't

have enough ability to make it, otherwise, the people who possess such software do not want to open it.

There is a good example like Weather Forecast. We have to admit that today's precision of the weather

forecast  is much better than before. This completely depend on the progress of contemporary computer 

science (including the artificial intelligence and the remote sensing technology) .

2) Saying lotto #s can be predicted means that:

a. The lotto's ODDS can be reduced down by our tools including the paper & pen, Excel, software such

C++, Java, ...etc, and even someone's Mystical methods.... The tool is better the odds is lower.

b. The meaning of PREDICTION is that we can win constantly (not each time!) and economically (get

a real profit !) by using a system which is really working for lotto. Saying win means various prizes from the

lowest to a JP.

3) A good lotto software should furthest follow the statistical law of random and chance in lotto

games and furthest replace the functions of human brain including Statistical Calculation, the

Forecast Analysis (similar to Artificial Intelligence), Optimized Feedback, and other operations.

Some software has Statistical Calculation only but can not make a good Forecast Analysis like GH's Advantage

Plus. Some software has so many Filters in which they include too many uncertainties to select like Expert

Lotto. As Stan (the owner of Expert Lotto ) said: The mistakes don't come from my system but you

can not select the Filters or the Settings correctly when the members're complaining with. What a real good

excuse is !!!

Mr. LR, I really appreciate your hard work and sincere share! Also, I do hope your DMP has both functions of

Entertainment and Income. I believe firmly that You can!

Best regards,

lb

NYC
                United States
                Member #54483
                August 20, 2007
                724 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

I forgot to mention that the only backtesting I do is to test the software.  Since the filter settings are

not static there would not be much use in doing it.  I do however make many after the fact setups just

so I can fine tune my setups.  I am thinking of trying to play a few times using the first 10 filters all set

to one value and see how I do.  This is a bit risky but many times it puts me in the range I like to play.

I need to test auto-cover with this type of setup and may have to do some fine tunning but things like

this are the only test I run.  The fewer groups and digits that are set the longer the run time but for my

5-39 it's not bad at all.  Anyway, hope you pick up on this very quickly and hit some nice prizes.

RL

Good job! I want to make some backtests for my NY 5-39. Could you give me some

quick instructions about that? I do hope DMP can work for 5-39 well.

Thanks for your and Winsum's great work!!!

Best regards,

lb

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92566
                  June 9, 2010
                  1509 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello romdomlogic RL, divide their lottery 39/5 to 4 groups 10, 10,10,9 Always 100% of the group will draw a zero or a number and another group will have two or more numbers in a 100% group can have all five numbers of course, clear that no one knows which group both zeroed tnto for two and a or more numbers, but this pattern is infinite, in billions of sweepstakes. How could create a filter system seeing this pattern? thank you

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92566
                    June 9, 2010
                    1509 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello,rl e stern where one group will have a couple, at least let us enjoy it, Then in 100% of the sweepstakes, one of four groups has two numbers, at least! Yes of course because we have four groups and five numbers are drawn,

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      2239 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi, RL-RANDOMLOGIC:

You're an honest person since you admit that your DMP software can not predict lotto #s and you don't

guarantee DMP can win too. Also, the best part is, DMP is 100% free. Thank you Mr. RL!

However, I want to discuss some topics with you as below and do hope hearing your sincere feedback.

1)I think lotto #s can be predicted. In deed lotto is random and chance game but it's a real science too

from the view of mathematics. The reason that we have not yet found a good software is because we don't

have enough ability to make it, otherwise, the people who possess such software do not want to open it.

There is a good example like Weather Forecast. We have to admit that today's precision of the weather

forecast  is much better than before. This completely depend on the progress of contemporary computer 

science (including the artificial intelligence and the remote sensing technology) .

a. The lotto's ODDS can be reduced down by our tools including the paper & pen, Excel, software such

C++, Java, ...etc, and even someone's Mystical methods.... The tool is better the odds is lower.

b. The meaning of PREDICTION is that we can win constantly (not each time!) and economically (get

a real profit !) by using a system which is really working for lotto. Saying win means various prizes from the

lowest to a JP.

3) A good lotto software should furthest follow the statistical law of random and chance in lotto

games and furthest replace the functions of human brain including Statistical Calculation, the

Forecast Analysis (similar to Artificial Intelligence), Optimized Feedback, and other operations.

Some software has Statistical Calculation only but can not make a good Forecast Analysis like GH's Advantage

Plus. Some software has so many Filters in which they include too many uncertainties to select like Expert

Lotto. As Stan (the owner of Expert Lotto ) said: The mistakes don't come from my system but you

can not select the Filters or the Settings correctly when the members're complaining with. What a real good

excuse is !!!

Mr. LR, I really appreciate your hard work and sincere share! Also, I do hope your DMP has both functions of

Best regards,

lb

LB

I don't think we are that far off in what we believe.  I don't think the numbers can be predicted

but there  is all kinds of secondary data that is, it's just not an exact sicence.  I will be in and out

all weekend with the holliday so I may not get back to you in a regular manner so If i go missing that's

the reason. 

This version only supports the powerball and mega millions games but I may add the state pick-5 and

pick-6 a little later on.   The program can load up to 120 different pick-4 to pick-6 games but I have this

option blocked.   I agree with Stan in that it's up to the user to predict the next values, if they make a

good setup then the 5of5 will be in the list.   I provided several tools that should give the user a way

to range the filter and such but how and what they play will be up to them.  I can suggest a few setup

types but I won't get into the exact values/

I got about 25lbs of meat covered with BBQ going right now.  The next three days are going to be perty

much a party around here. 

Got to run

RL

they are not.

US Flag

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        17951 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2012, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi, RL-RANDOMLOGIC:

lowest to a JP.

excuse is !!!

Best regards,

lb

You may be able to predict winning lottery combinations or reduce your odds of winning a lottery but you won't find any software that will do it the way you are doing it unless you write it yourself or write down the instructions for how you are doing it and have a programmer write a computer program to do the same.

Note: If you aren't doing it already then you're just dreaming.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                        * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                             Wink 

lakerben's avatar - animated sphere.gif
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86100
                          January 29, 2010
                          8538 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2012, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again I need to spend more time with it.

US Flag

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            323 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2012, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Maybe this could be an idea of filter, but like you said : " I am always searching

for better algorithms to use in the suggestion and auto-cover options but other than that DM won't undergo any more

changes.  I think it has everything that is needed to give the player a good chance of hitting a JP ". I agree

Here is what I find anallyzing the draws history of the MM.

ROOT   Number                               

1      2     3      4      5      6      7      8      9

1      2     3      4      5      6      7      8      9
                            10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18
                            19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27
                            28    29    30    31    32    33    34    35    36
                            37    38    39

453 draws have 2 of the same root and 3 diferent. : 2-1-1-1

124 draws have all a diferent digital root : 1-1-1-1-1

86 draws have twise 2 of the same root and 1 diferent. : 2-2-1

51 draws have 3 of the same root and 2 diferent root. : 3-1-1

7 draws have 3 of the same root and 2 of the same root. : 3-2

1 draws have 4 of the same root and 1 diferent root. : 4-1

0 draws have 5 of the same root : 5

Those data are from June 24 2005 to Today May 24 2012. Equal 722 total draws.

Regards,

Serge.

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              724 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2012, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

You may be able to predict winning lottery combinations or reduce your odds of winning a lottery but you won't find any software that will do it the way you are doing it unless you write it yourself or write down the instructions for how you are doing it and have a programmer write a computer program to do the same.

Note: If you aren't doing it already then you're just dreaming.

RJOh,

I think you're too pessimistic, sure, maybe we will found a good software soon like me said in the LP.

Don't forget,  the LP is the largest and best lotto club in the world.

Oh, let's wait and see...

Page 6 of 140