Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:55 am
You last visited April 21, 2014, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 9 months ago by sandnan.

Page 3 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
784 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2012, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I only concentrate on Powerball because it takes too much time to track both Powerball and MegaMillions.

So lets assume I make the following statement, using an alternate program that I wrote the following:

1) 44% of the time I can eliminate 30 White balls for the next drawing (i.e. leave 29 white balls in play) and have 4 of the White balls hit in my 29 remaining.
2) 1 out of 8 draws my 29 remaining white balls will match the 5 white balls in the draw.  So essentially once a month I am legitmately playing a 5/29 game versus a 5/59 game.
3) Lets assume my 29 white balls are in the groups A-J and all the digits are covered also, so it would be difficult to use those filters without losing the 5/5.

Is there any strategy that I can use using the filters in your program to trap the 5/5 when playing a reduced field of 29 numbers?

Thanks

Jimmy

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    2050 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I only concentrate on Powerball because it takes too much time to track both Powerball and MegaMillions.

So lets assume I make the following statement, using an alternate program that I wrote the following:

1) 44% of the time I can eliminate 30 White balls for the next drawing (i.e. leave 29 white balls in play) and have 4 of the White balls hit in my 29 remaining.
    2) 1 out of 8 draws my 29 remaining white balls will match the 5 white balls in the draw.  So essentially once a month I am legitmately playing a 5/29 game versus a 5/59 game.
    3) Lets assume my 29 white balls are in the groups A-J and all the digits are covered also, so it would be difficult to use those filters without losing the 5/5.

Is there any strategy that I can use using the filters in your program to trap the 5/5 when playing a reduced field of 29 numbers?

Thanks

Jimmy

JW

First Open the wheel option and click the first or top box left of the cell so that it turns green.

Next In the top cell place 15 of the 30 unused balls into that cell and set the L and H values
    to 0 0

Next click the box to the left of the second cell so that it is green then add the remaining

15 numbers from the 30 and then set the L H values to 0 0 also

Now the program will run like a 5-29 game,  With only 29 numbers in play you should be able to

run the filters loosely enought that it should not be that hard to reduce to a playable amount.

The only way to ensure 100% cetainty to hit a 5 of 5 would be to play all 118,755 sets.  Dm can

however give these sets a very good workout with a very good chance of hitting some good

prizes and maybe the 5of5, If your ball selections are correct and you filter settings are all ranged

to cover the next draw then it will produce a 5of5.  If the auto-cover option is used however then

you could remove some of the prize paying sets.  There will always be some risk to the process.

Being able to hit a 5of5 with 29 balls in play on a regular basis is something to be proud of.  It's

true that you should be correct about 50% of the time because you are using 50% of the numbers

but it's not as easy as it would seem.  Hope this helps

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      2050 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Jw

You might also try to focus on the first and last group using your numbers as a guide.  Since you

are playing from a reduced list to begin with I would not set any of the other groups.  Next focus

on the digits and other filters and maybe range a few of the decades.  That's about all the advice

I can give you not knowing your numbers you will play.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        784 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Jw

You might also try to focus on the first and last group using your numbers as a guide.  Since you

are playing from a reduced list to begin with I would not set any of the other groups.  Next focus

on the digits and other filters and maybe range a few of the decades.  That's about all the advice

I can give you not knowing your numbers you will play.

RL

Well lets use a legitimate example for anyone else on LP that is interested.

I came up with the following 27 numbers as being highly likely of hitting for the next Powerball drawing 05/23/2012: (Now that I'm posting them they are probably guaranteed not to hit because I always jinx myself when I post numbers, so anyone else play at your own risk)

WB: 03-05-06-10-15-18-20-22-25-26-27-29-31-33-34-36-37-38-41-42-44-47-48-50-54-57-58

Is there a way to take these number and run it through your program or any alternate program to tell if any of the filters match up with these numbers and automatically set applicable filters, or would I have to do them manually?

I could toss the digit 9 since 29 is the only number using that digit.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          784 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2012, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

By the way I'm not stating that 50% of the time i can capture 5 of 5 using 29 balls.  Roughly once a month or 12% of the time do I get 5 of 5 using 29 balls.  Playing around 30 lines I have gotten quite a few 3+0 matches but only a couple of 4+0 matches in the past year.  I got a couple of 2+1 on the 05/16/2012 drawing it would have been nice to have gotten 3+1 or 4+1 on that draw.  I'm hoping your software will take me to that next level.

Jimmy

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            2050 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2012, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Well lets use a legitimate example for anyone else on LP that is interested.

I came up with the following 27 numbers as being highly likely of hitting for the next Powerball drawing 05/23/2012: (Now that I'm posting them they are probably guaranteed not to hit because I always jinx myself when I post numbers, so anyone else play at your own risk)

WB: 03-05-06-10-15-18-20-22-25-26-27-29-31-33-34-36-37-38-41-42-44-47-48-50-54-57-58

Is there a way to take these number and run it through your program or any alternate program to tell if any of the filters match up with these numbers and automatically set applicable filters, or would I have to do them manually?

I could toss the digit 9 since 29 is the only number using that digit.

Jimmy

JW

Here is the auto suggest for pb 5-59 05/19/12.  As you can see it only missed 3 settings which I guess is good

but I would still have needed to know which three missed.  I can't predict the next values and I don't believe

anyone can with any certainty.  We have to make guesses based on the data or whatever method we choose

to use and see what happends.  Some may claim to have the lottery all worked out and if they do then they are

not sharing.  I would think that we should put those thoughts out of our mind and be willing to take a few chances.

I have written many, many softwares designed to predict the next values so that I did not have to make any choices

for myself,  The problem with them all is they fall short of 100% and like the picture below even hitting 94% which is

the suggest option below hit, If I don't know which 3 are incorrect it's not much use.  If you reach the point where

you need to have 100% to play then I think you are in for a lot of heartache and pain.  The lottery is a game and

taking a shot at winning a good prize is exciting and can be a lot of fun.  I have hit many JP's using this software and

several others have too but I have only hit one in all the years when I purchased the tickets.  I have won hundreds

of secondary prizes using this software and eariler versions.  Some may not like this program but it is the best I could

come up with for the many years I have been writting software.  This software can be used in so many ways and we

have not even scratched the surface yet.  I can give examples explaining how I do a setup or use it in ways that

are not readily apparent.   I can give you a few pointers but If I start doing that then there will be no end to it so all

I will do is make a few suggestions that may of may not help.  The first suggestion I would make is to play on paper

until you gain confidence in your selections.  If you can't gain this confidence using this software then you might do

better with something else.  Many people wind up trying to cover anything and everything and all this does is give

you a bunch of sets, too many to play.    Let go and take a few chances, this is not a play once and get rich scheme.

DMP-SUGGEST

they are not.

US Flag

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              2050 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

By the way I'm not stating that 50% of the time i can capture 5 of 5 using 29 balls.  Roughly once a month or 12% of the time do I get 5 of 5 using 29 balls.  Playing around 30 lines I have gotten quite a few 3+0 matches but only a couple of 4+0 matches in the past year.  I got a couple of 2+1 on the 05/16/2012 drawing it would have been nice to have gotten 3+1 or 4+1 on that draw.  I'm hoping your software will take me to that next level.

Jimmy

jw

I was not suggesting that you could, This program treats BP and MM as five number games and gives little help

in the way os selecting the bonus balls.  Try using it like I do in the videos along side your current methods

until you learn what it can do.  It will take a while to learn the end's and out's of using it but I think it's worth the

time.  I never know how I will do until after the draw.  The chance of winning a good prize is enough for me and

hope a big one is not far off.  I play my 5-39 game and don't mess much with the big games but on the other hand

it takes the same setup to hit a big game as it does to win my 5-39. 

RL

they are not.

US Flag

Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                784 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey no problem, thanks for sharing your program.  I will see what I can incorporate to help my play.

Thanks

Jimmy

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92566
                  June 9, 2010
                  1362 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rl rando, ask if your system can use 20 suits analyzing positional
                    Example 1 1,2,3 suit, then analyzes your system and filter three numbers of the 1st position of the suits, such
                  Results = 12,15,25,36,45,52 = 1st suit. 12,15,25
                  Or another example of the last position suits 4,5,6 = 36,45,52
                  Or the other 18 positions
                    I wonder for example if your system analyzes separately by position
                  An example of the last position suits or trios = 36,45,52 is, the system only analyzes
                    The three digits of these numbers from the last suit, so of course with the other 19 positions
                    For it seems that filtrano parts is good. thank you

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                    Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #75410
                    June 2, 2009
                    314 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

I qualify you as a GENIUS, thank you very much for sharing,  this program is worth thousands of dollars and you share it for free, this show what kind of person you are.

I bough many software and none would give the result of what your accomplished.

Congratulation.

Serge.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                      Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      314 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2012, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

This program is totally awesome.  For those who are new to Lotterypost you may want to do a search for RL-Randomlocic threads and read some of Craigs's older posts especially this post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/214856

The program is only intended for Mega Millions and Power Ball Lottery games only.

Below are a few PDF's that give a brief explanation of the Filters.

Craig has put a great number of hours developing this program.  Great thanks go out to Craig (RL)!!!

https://www.box.com/s/36885cab89caa0b69f42

https://www.box.com/s/de9d2cadcd22067f58a5

https://www.box.com/s/e87b8a9f277d668eef96

https://www.box.com/s/8ad1ba24a3363f77871c

If anyone has any suggestions on future videos or suggestion on instructions that they think will help them.  Let me know and I will try to put something together, either a PDF or Craig may make a new video.

Good Luck!!

Hi Steve,

I want to thank you also for all the PDF files you wrote, every single filter is explain in such details that there is no way you can't understand,  you have covered just about everything in it.

Whitout these files it would be very hard to set those filters.

Congratulation,

Serge.

Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        784 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2012, 12:13 am - IP Logged

The documentation in PDF for the ON (Odd Number filter) and OD (Odd Digit filter) seems to be the same, but when you look at database you see that sometimes they have different values.

For example the 05/16/2012 Powerball drawing was the following:

03-07-21-28-43-02

The ON number value is 4 which seems right, the OD number is 3 and the ED number is 2.  It seems like OD is number of unique odd digits using both left/right digits of numbers and ED is number of unique even digits using both left/right digits of numbers.

Jimmy

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                          Member #5599
                          July 13, 2004
                          1149 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2012, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Very nice. You have raised the bar for everyone at the LP when it comes providing and suggesting a system to use.

It is very refreshing to see a system that is well thought out, progammed, and documented.

Thank you !!!

And a thank you for all those who helped you in getting your system to this stage. Great work!!!

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            2050 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2012, 12:56 am - IP Logged

The documentation in PDF for the ON (Odd Number filter) and OD (Odd Digit filter) seems to be the same, but when you look at database you see that sometimes they have different values.

For example the 05/16/2012 Powerball drawing was the following:

03-07-21-28-43-02

The ON number value is 4 which seems right, the OD number is 3 and the ED number is 2.  It seems like OD is number of unique odd digits using both left/right digits of numbers and ED is number of unique even digits using both left/right digits of numbers.

Jimmy

JW

I have not had time to go through all of Steve's pdf files but it is as you say,  O/D counts unique digits

and O/N the numbers.  Thanks for pointing this out.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              2050 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2012, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Very nice. You have raised the bar for everyone at the LP when it comes providing and suggesting a system to use.

It is very refreshing to see a system that is well thought out, progammed, and documented.

Thank you !!!

And a thank you for all those who helped you in getting your system to this stage. Great work!!!

JKING

Thanks for the feedback, I have been working on a few papers that when finished I would like to pass them

on to a few people like you and jade which I think will be real eye popers.  I am not a mathematician and as

such I have to use layman's terms to describe some very complex theories which is very difficult to do.  The A-C

option uses these ideas but only in a very menial way.  I more or less stumbled onto this by accident but that's

how it happends most of the time.   Anyway, thanks again.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

Page 3 of 140