Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:56 pm
You last visited September 30, 2014, 5:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 1 year ago by sandnan.

Page 124 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Jacksonville, Florida
United States
Member #129280
June 14, 2012
20 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2012, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Count me as one who loves it. I am in Florida and wish there was databases that would allow it to be used in the other Florida games (Lotto, Mega Money and Fantasy 5).

I use it in the pool I run at work for Powerball. We hit 1-4 and 4-3's in the last draw. I missed on 2 of the filters I used. If the 2 filters I missed would have been correct, we would have hit 5 + 0.

RL, keep improving on this software, IT IS THE BEST

LotOfJack

United States
    Member #111718
    May 31, 2011
    104 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2012, 11:00 am - IP Logged

This is probably the best free software on this forum.

jimmy4164's avatar - andy warhol.jpg
      State of Mind
      United States
      Member #93949
      July 10, 2010
      2154 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Apparently then, no one is willing to post their DM picks on the Lottery Post Predictions Board for a few months.

Oh well...

If it was my program, AND, I was confident that it would produce a POSITIVE return on investment, I would have been taking advantage of the LP prediction boards from day 1.  You see, I'm not against developing and selling products and making a fair return for my efforts, AS LONG AS THAT PRODUCT DOES WHAT I CLAIM IT DOES!  I would admit up front that if my program turns out to be a money maker that I would eventually market it.

What should we conclude when a developer is unwilling [or unable] to prove the efficacy of their product?

--Jimmy4164

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86100
        January 29, 2010
        8412 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Ditto!  I wish I would have started using it earlier.  I'm going to wing it and see what happens.

Noel

Use what works for your state and good luck.

Patriot

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          2139 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2012, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Apparently then, no one is willing to post their DM picks on the Lottery Post Predictions Board for a few months.

Oh well...

If it was my program, AND, I was confident that it would produce a POSITIVE return on investment, I would have been taking advantage of the LP prediction boards from day 1.  You see, I'm not against developing and selling products and making a fair return for my efforts, AS LONG AS THAT PRODUCT DOES WHAT I CLAIM IT DOES!  I would admit up front that if my program turns out to be a money maker that I would eventually market it.

What should we conclude when a developer is unwilling [or unable] to prove the efficacy of their product?

--Jimmy4164

jim bozo

But I am not like you and I can't begin to tell you how proud that makes me.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            4624 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2012, 1:32 am - IP Logged

BH

The bonus balls for PB and MM are not given much consideration in the BG program.  Since the selection

process is selecting 1 number from a pool of 35 for PB there is not much one can do for analysis because

each ball has the same exact odds for each drawing.  What I have done is break the bonus balls into two

digits Left/Right in hopes that it would give some insight as to which values might show next.  I suggest

selecting one decade and a few ones-place digits and build 3 or 4 bonus numbers.   Think of it as a two

stage process.  Selecting the decade gives odds of 1 in 4 and the ones-place digit 1 in 10.  I won't be adding

anything else to aid in the bonus number selection.

RL

RL

Back in time life wa$$$$$$$$$ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$o>>>>>>>$MIMPLE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!

Hard times are in my state NOW>>>>>>>>>no<<<<<JOB'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

My neighbor has lost their JOB'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!

STUMBLED on UR POST:

"Little People" demand 2noD>>>bonus ball##!!

DanceNoelDance

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              2139 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2012, 7:59 am - IP Logged

psykomo

The big games power ball and mega millions are a real challenge, I recommend pool playing these games

and even more so for those with little funds.  It's possible to reduce to a single set but not probable. I

am working on a help and instruction file that can be called from within the program.   I hope to have it

finished in a week or so and will add a new download link at that time.  Winsum made a PDF file but I

have no idea if it's still avilable from him.  What we are doing in the pool we formed is have each member

select a single value for a single filter.  We have 16 members and if each person can hit their filter then

we are assured a 5+0 in less than 50 lines and some draws as few as 4 to 8.   It cost each of us around

$2.50 to $3.00 per play.   This type of play is best divided among pool members because it's too much for

a single person to analyze all the data and make that many solid choices.  Hope your neighbor's situation

turns for the better very soon.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

South Africa
                Member #129827
                June 28, 2012
                60 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2012, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Come now guys as an outsider I can tell you be the better man and just leave it. RL have shared his software with the world so credits to him -how many people would share their software with the world so lets give credits where credits are due. I can assure you one thing having grudges against a person you WILL NEVER win a jackpot.........so rather stop all this mud slinging and just move alongBanana. And I am not situated in the US but hey united we stand(frog song hick). Its Xmas a time of peace guys so lets just all contribute to this great forum. There is no time for hog wash.......and if you do have time for it do yourself a favour and go walk in a cancer ward in your closest hospital......life is too short to argue and fight over small things

Ricklou

United States
                  Member #116272
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2012, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Come now guys as an outsider I can tell you be the better man and just leave it. RL have shared his software with the world so credits to him -how many people would share their software with the world so lets give credits where credits are due. I can assure you one thing having grudges against a person you WILL NEVER win a jackpot.........so rather stop all this mud slinging and just move alongBanana. And I am not situated in the US but hey united we stand(frog song hick). Its Xmas a time of peace guys so lets just all contribute to this great forum. There is no time for hog wash.......and if you do have time for it do yourself a favour and go walk in a cancer ward in your closest hospital......life is too short to argue and fight over small things

Ricklou

How does having a grudge against someone stop them from EVER winning a jackpot???What?

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    2139 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2012, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Just wanted to mention that I have gotten a few reports about a bug in the live update.  The program

goes into a continuous loop at times and the only way to stop it is pressing the windows red [X] exit

button.  I think the problem is in the algorithm that calculates the date for the next draw.  If there is no

drawing for the calculated date and the current date is past the calculated date then it keeps looking

for the number set that belongs to the calculated date which if it does not exist is what I think is causing

the problem.

Anyway, I just wanted to let users know that I am aware of the problem and working on a fix.  If you have

this problem then use the manual update option by [R-Clicking] the update button and select the numbers

manualy for the drawing you are updating. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      2139 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Hy guys

I found the problem with the live update option. I don't have the code fixed yet but have a mod anyone can make

that will fix the problem until I get it fixed.  The instructions are below and should be read entirely before making

changes to the address.dmp file.   The bug is that program is not updating the web address year from 2012 to 2013

The instructions will fix the problem until then end of 2013

Instructions for fixing the live update dor the DM big game
                      program.  Make sure DM is closed first.

Step #1  Open notepad,  make sure the word wrap option is turned off in notepad located in the "Format"

drop down menu.

Step #2  Click {Open}

step #3  Navigate to the main DM directory C:\DMP-BG4\Files\

Step #4  in the lower windows "open files dialog box" where it says
                               "file of type" select the "all Files" option

Step #5  Click and open the file named "ADDRESS.DMP"

Step #6  There will be two lines in this file which are the
                               adresses of the webpage DMP uses

The two lines are
                      http://www.<snip>.com/Mega_Millions/Mega_Millions/Calendars/Mega_Millions-2012-winning_numbers.asp
                      http://www.<snip>.com/Powerball/Powerball/Calendars/Powerball-2012-winning_numbers.asp 

Step 7  Change the year dates from 2012 to 2013.

After changes
                      http://www.<snip>.com/Mega_Millions/Mega_Millions/Calendars/Mega_Millions-2013-winning_numbers.asp
                      http://www.<snip>.com/Powerball/Powerball/Calendars/Powerball-2013-winning_numbers.asp 

Note!  Be careful not to change anything else and when finished
                             click save.

Step 8 run DMP and click the update option and it should update
                             any missing draws and exit.  If you get a error then click
                             the "continue button" until the update option exits.

Step 9 close DM and then restart it and it should be good to go.     

I should have a full install with the bug fixed in the next week or so if you want to wait.

RL

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

they are not.

US Flag

United States
                        Member #123726
                        February 27, 2012
                        10 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2013, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes...thanks. Please post the update, and links to any NEW tutorials as well.

The most recent tutorial required a PhD :)

Horwood NL
                          Canada
                          Member #70613
                          February 6, 2009
                          180 Posts
                          Posted: January 17, 2013, 9:13 am - IP Logged

RL ... Did you ever decide to to make a version of DM for the pick 6 game? If not, would really appreciate it if you would.

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            4624 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2013, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Xaab:

DARN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU>>>>>>>>>>>rrrr"CORRECT"

but ?>>>>>>>>>GIVE the free>>>>>LINK>>>>>>>>????????????????????????????????????????????!!

thank U ^^^^^^^^^^^LOTTERY>>POST>>>>>>4>FREE$$$$$$$$$

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              4624 Posts
                              Posted: February 1, 2013, 2:33 am - IP Logged

Xaab:

DARN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU>>>>>>>>>>>rrrr"CORRECT"

but ?>>>>>>>>>GIVE the free>>>>>LINK>>>>>>>>????????????????????????????????????????????!!

thank U ^^^^^^^^^^^LOTTERY>>POST>>>>>>4>FREE$$$$$$$$$

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

don't B tickek off w/Colcoa>"drink">

CoCO ^^^^^^^^^CoLa^g@@d^>>!!

UR a D Suberta beta^CoLa^softwere!!

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum                       

Page 124 of 140