Where to begin. Hmmm.
When I posted the blog entry below I had no doubt I was pushing all manner of starter-buttons for reflex thinking. Once that kicks in the defense mechanisms go into full throttle, the hackles rise, the words lose the intended and stated meanings and adopt the one that's branded inside the reflex matrix.
- Kneejerk #1: The post below says nothing negative about women. In fact, women are a secondary issue, peripheral to it. The post certainly takes nothing away from women.
- Kneejerk #2: The post below says nothing positive about pornography.
- Kneejerk #3: The post below makes no value judgement about the historical processes and the gargantuan social experiment those historical processes contain.
- Kneejerk #4: The post below observes actual unexplained social phenomena and examines them in words. It casts no blame.
- Kneejerk #5: The post below says nothing about the sexual prowess of men, makes no attempt to measure it against the sexual proclivities of women, donkeys, swine.
Thinking inside boxes is self-imposed bondage of the mind and soul.
If you live in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Quebec, Michigan, NY, or Washington you might want to consider looking here: