Come on now! Let's get serious with one another about this illegal alien thing.
I don't see illegal aliens as enough of a problem to worry about. But if I did, and if my favorite politicians started talking 700 mile fences, I'd offer to set fire to their houses.
You want to stop illegal aliens? You don't have to do it at the border.
- When an illegal alien applies for a license to drive, let the MVD call the US Immigration service. They aren't allowed to do so, now.
- When an illegal alien checks into a hospital, force them under threat of criminal penalties to call the US Immigration Service. They don't do so now.
- When a policeman stops an illegal alien for running a red light, burned out tail-light, require that he call the US Immigration Service. They don't do so now.
- When an illegal alien is found to be working somewhere, send the person who hired him to prison and send the illegal alien home.
- When an illegal alien is found to be renting a house or an apartment, send the person who rented it to him to prison and send the illegal alien home. It doesn't happen now.
You aren't worried about illegal aliens.
You merely like to hear your own whines and complaints.
If you were worried about illegal aliens you'd be on the phone telling your elected representatives, your police, your hospitals, your mayors to get serious or get the hell out of the way.
Makes me glad I don't think it's a problem. And damned confident that neither do you.